Author Topic: Agreement to be signed by Grundy and Breast Milk for fight!  (Read 14621 times)

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
Agreement to be signed by Grundy and Breast Milk for fight!
« on: March 31, 2006, 05:27:24 PM »
Hey Guys,

I spoke to Breast Milk on the phone. He swore and screamed like a child, no surprise there! I cannot talk to him on the phone as he is honestly an idiot! I thought he was STUPID, but after speaking with him if you can call it that he may have some serious issues. Since we will no lnger speak I am getting an agreement together for the fight as Vince requested. I thought this should be public for everyone to see as Vince made the challenge publicly. I have inclued his challenege to me below. Please let me know your thoughts on the contract and any alterations that could be made so Breast Milk will stand up and be a man. I know he will not fight me as he is a coward. Hopefully I am wrong and he does. But we all know Vince is full of Breast Milk! I will glady fight him so if you guys keep on his back abouyt it he will have to do as he threatened of look like Coward once again!

Agreement between Guy Anthony Grundy and Vince Goodrun)

I Guy Grundy except your challenge which is displayed below

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on March 30, 2006, 03:12:26 PM
I haven't said anything to you in months and you're going to come out of no-where to talk some shit???  I'm sick and tired of you running off at the mouth so I tell you what Grundy, I'm calling you out bro and I'm not joking this time.  Hit me up via PM or my email address and we'll make arrangements because I don't want this aired out until it happens with the goofballs around here. 

Guy Grundy will pay Vinces expenses as follows

1- Return Airfare to and from the fight. Approx $500

2- 2 Nights at the Jolly Roger Hotel which is located in Venice on Washington Blvd. Approx $180

3- 2 Days car hire Approx $100

Approx total $800

4- The fight will be filmed and the winner gets all the rights to the footage. Guy Grundy will take the responsibility of filming the fight!

5- Both fighters will agree to sign a release and forgo any copy rights to the footage after they loose the fight

6- If Guy Grundy wins the fight, Vince Goodrun agrees to pay back the full amount for airfare, accommodation and car rental on the day of the fight in full. Each additional day for late payment will result in a 10% increase for each day payment is late

7- If either fighter pulls out of the fight after the contract has been signed, that person will pay the other party a total of $1,000. Each day late for payment results in an additional 10% each day payment is late

8-We both agree to forgo any claims to injury or damage caused from the fight. We both except and realize the dangers of fighting and we both except these as part of the fight and both fighters will not press charges or make any claims of injury.

Anything else you guys think should be included please let me know. I would like this to happen as Vince not only ddisrected me but my staff which he has already admitted to. Lets get contract sorted out and the we can sign them and make a date.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com
www.grundydvd.com

jrflex

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Agreement to be signed by Grundy and Breast Milk for fight!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 06:00:50 PM »
I am no lawyer, but "except" instead of "accept" was getting to me.  :)

1-Guy Grundy will pay Vince’s expenses as follows, with all payments being made directly to Vince Goodrun within 1 day after the fight.  Estimated expenses are limited to:

- Roundtrip airfare to Los Angeles. (est $500)

- 2 Nights at the Jolly Roger Hotel , Washington Blvd., Venice, CA (est $180)

- 2 Days rental car (est $100)

Total estimated expense: $800

Expenses in excess of $900 will not be paid.   

2- The fight will be filmed by Guy Grundy and the winner gets all rights to the footage immediately after the fight.  The footage can be used at the discretion of the owner.

3- Both fighters will agree that the losing party will release all rights to any footage and/or pictures of the fight

4- If Guy Grundy wins the fight, all expenses will be the sole responsibility of Vince Goodrun. No payments will be made to Vince Goodrun by Guy Grundy if Guy Grundy wins.

5- If either fighter pulls out of the fight after this agreement has been signed, that person will pay the other party a total of $1,000, due the day of forfeiture of fight. Payments shall increase 10% per day if payment is not made on that day, not to exceed $2,000 total due.

6-Both parties agree to forgo any claims to injury or damage caused from the fight, and will not hold the fighter nor the location, or any parties thereof responsible in any manner in the event of damage or injury. Both parties accept and realize the dangers of fighting and both parties accept these risks as part of the fight.

7- The fight will be held in accordance with California State Athletic Commission MMA-sanctioning rules (http://www.dca.ca.gov/csac/).  The fight will not be sanctioned by the state, but a best effort by both parties to adhere to all rules and regulations will be made.

8- The referee and judges shall be agreed upon by both fighters within 2 weeks of the fight.  Each fighter can nominate 1 referee and up to 5 judges, with final referee and judges agreed upon by both fighters.

9- There will be no weight limits for either fighter.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 06:00:59 PM »
Hey Guys,

I spoke to Breast Milk on the phone. He swore and screamed like a child, no surprise there! I cannot talk to him on the phone as he is honestly an idiot! I thought he was STUPID, but after speaking with him if you can call it that he may have some serious issues. Since we will no lnger speak I am getting an agreement together for the fight as Vince requested. I thought this should be public for everyone to see as Vince made the challenge publicly. I have inclued his challenege to me below. Please let me know your thoughts on the contract and any alterations that could be made so Breast Milk will stand up and be a man. I know he will not fight me as he is a coward. Hopefully I am wrong and he does. But we all know Vince is full of Breast Milk! I will glady fight him so if you guys keep on his back abouyt it he will have to do as he threatened of look like Coward once again!

Agreement between Guy Anthony Grundy and Vince Goodrun)

I Guy Grundy except your challenge which is displayed below

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on March 30, 2006, 03:12:26 PM
I haven't said anything to you in months and you're going to come out of no-where to talk some shit???  I'm sick and tired of you running off at the mouth so I tell you what Grundy, I'm calling you out bro and I'm not joking this time.  Hit me up via PM or my email address and we'll make arrangements because I don't want this aired out until it happens with the goofballs around here. 

Guy Grundy will pay Vinces expenses as follows

1- Return Airfare to and from the fight. Approx $500

2- 2 Nights at the Jolly Roger Hotel which is located in Venice on Washington Blvd. Approx $180

3- 2 Days car hire Approx $100

Approx total $800

4- The fight will be filmed and the winner gets all the rights to the footage. Guy Grundy will take the responsibility of filming the fight!

5- Both fighters will agree to sign a release and forgo any copy rights to the footage after they loose the fight

6- If Guy Grundy wins the fight, Vince Goodrun agrees to pay back the full amount for airfare, accommodation and car rental on the day of the fight in full. Each additional day for late payment will result in a 10% increase for each day payment is late

7- If either fighter pulls out of the fight after the contract has been signed, that person will pay the other party a total of $1,000. Each day late for payment results in an additional 10% each day payment is late

8-We both agree to forgo any claims to injury or damage caused from the fight. We both except and realize the dangers of fighting and we both except these as part of the fight and both fighters will not press charges or make any claims of injury.

Anything else you guys think should be included please let me know. I would like this to happen as Vince not only ddisrected me but my staff which he has already admitted to. Lets get contract sorted out and the we can sign them and make a date.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com
www.grundydvd.com

You big pussy, I don't need you to pay for my air-fare or hotel expenses and I knew you wouldn't fight unless you got some money out of it.  Here's my deal, bro

1.  Money & profits raised from the event goes to a charitable cause, not into your pocket.  You won't be making any money off this fight

2.  Match will be under Thailand Muay Thai Rules so you'll have to do a hand catch before the fight and not try some cheap bum rush trick. 

3.  No one but us in the ring and the referee will be a neutral character, not any of your friends

A

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 06:03:00 PM »

You big pussy, I don't need you to pay for my air-fare or hotel expenses and I knew you wouldn't fight unless you got some money out of it.  Here's my deal, pro

1.  Money & profits raised from the event goes to a charitable cause, not into your pocket.  You won't be making any money off this fight

2.  Match will be under Thailand Muay Thai Rules so you'll have to do a hand catch before the fight and not try some cheap bum rush trick. 

3.  No one but us in the ring and the referee will be a neutral character, not any of your friends

Those rules are too specific. It should be NSAC MMA rules.

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 06:06:30 PM »
You don't need any rules !
Grundy will win the fight with only one punch

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 06:07:20 PM »

You big pussy, I don't need you to pay for my air-fare or hotel expenses and I knew you wouldn't fight unless you got some money out of it.  Here's my deal, pro

this is the funniest thing ive read in my life!

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 06:08:51 PM »

What ever style of fighting you like. Muay Thai it is. Let me know a date you will fight and I will set up a venue. Lets do this for free. Come to LA, let me know the date and we are all set.

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 06:11:41 PM »
Guy after you beat "venom vinces" ass where will the after party be?

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 06:13:57 PM »
This has the potential to be the greatest thing to come from Getbig ;D

Muay Thai, Vince?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 06:14:32 PM »
What ever style of fighting you like. Muay Thai it is. Let me know a date you will fight and I will set up a venue. Lets do this for free. Come to LA, let me know the date and we are all set.

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

Good, send out the forms with your signature that any profit made from the fight will go to a charity.  Doesn't matter what charity it is.....even the "Help a "Guy" Learn To Spell Foundation" 
A

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 06:18:04 PM »

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

You really don't think that Vince is really up for this do you? The guys deluded and talking shit.

Come on, look at the fucking state of him, he couldn't knock the skin of a rice pudding lol

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 06:19:38 PM »
first ernie.. now vince ...

.. guy's got a thing for pickin fights with nig nogs, aint he ?

personally, f'uck rules and referees.. it should be no holds barred , bare knuckle on a carpark!

referees n rules are for pussys who want to be saved !

personally guy/vince .. if the other fella is pissin you off so much .. you should drive  down to their house ... and the bastard should be goin in the boot/trunk of your car !  ;)

you'll be f'uckin armwrestlin for honour next.. you pair of pussys !

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 06:21:52 PM »
This is better than the Sapranos !!!!! :D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 06:25:05 PM »
first ernie.. now vince ...

.. guy's got a thing for pickin fights with nig nogs, aint he ?

personally, f'uck rules and referees.. it should be no holds barred , bare knuckle on a carpark!

referees n rules are for pussys who want to be saved !

personally guy/vince .. if the other fella is pissin you off so much .. you should drive  down to their house ... and the bastard should be goin in the boot/trunk of your car !  ;)

you'll be f'uckin armwrestlin for honour next.. you pair of pussys !

A Brit calling someone else a pussy? Sorry, but that average Australian or American would destroy the average Brit ;D

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 06:25:34 PM »

Good, send out the forms with your signature that any profit made from the fight will go to a charity.  Doesn't matter what charity it is.....even the "Help a "Guy" Learn To Spell Foundation" 

As I said in an earlier E-Mail I just wish to fight you. We can do it in the street no problem! Your call. What is the full spelling of your first last and middle name if you have one. I need your date of birth. Mine is July 9 1970 for your records! I will have thw waizer signed and mailed out! Please send me a residential or business address so I can send everything certified. Let me know a date. It has to be within the next month or 2 as  would like to beat on you ASAP.
There will be no profits from the fight. It wont last long so who would want to opay to see it. Maybe we cam promote your Breast Milk producing Tits. That could be a major sell. Let me know a date, your full name including your middle name and your date of birth and we are all good!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 06:31:27 PM »

This has

"Im just swinging my arms if ya get hit its not my fault"

written all over it

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 06:33:44 PM »

As I said in an earlier E-Mail I just wish to fight you. We can do it in the street no problem! Your call. What is the full spelling of your first last and middle name if you have one. I need your date of birth. Mine is July 9 1970 for your records! I will have thw waizer signed and mailed out! Please send me a residential or business address so I can send everything certified. Let me know a date. It has to be within the next month or 2 as  would like to beat on you ASAP.
There will be no profits from the fight. It wont last long so who would want to opay to see it. Maybe we cam promote your Breast Milk producing Tits. That could be a major sell. Let me know a date, your full name including your middle name and your date of birth and we are all good!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

Check your PM, Grundy

And if anyone here on Getbig finds my fighting history, don't post it up here until Grundy signs the release forms and sends them out
A

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 06:34:18 PM »
A Brit calling someone else a pussy? Sorry, but that average Australian or American would destroy the average Brit ;D

oh really .. you yanky homo .. we f'uckin owned your asses for as long as we pleased untill outside help saved ya!!

behind the quaint manners , dear boy .. we have the most ferocious marauders this planet has ever seen ..... ill football hooligan your fat ass , you insignificant lil pissboy !  

or even better .. ill wear a vietcong uniform and really dish out an assrapin you'll never forget !

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 06:36:18 PM »

Do you wanna put that theory to the test?

I'll have a contract drawn up first thing in the morning  ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2006, 06:39:12 PM »
i don't know how this officially works, but guy you should make sure your contract's notarized somehow or that it states that you live in Australia (if winnings money or anything becomes an issue).  Basically, the contract should be valid worldwide g, worldwide.
Deep Tissue Massage

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2006, 06:39:19 PM »

Check your PM, Grundy

And if anyone here on Getbig finds my fighting history, don't post it up here until Grundy signs the release forms and sends them out

The forms will go out early next week! I am sorry about your name "Melvin Earl Goodrum" I am still waiting for date Breast Milk!

Guy
www.getbig.com
www.grundydvd.com

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2006, 06:41:15 PM »
he goes by Venom Vince around here, you kangaroo fucker!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2006, 06:41:42 PM »

australian > brit

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2006, 06:42:22 PM »

im staplin the black binliners to the inside of a s'hitty old transit van as we speak ...

.. hey diesel ,, do you wanna do the drivin ... and  ill snatch the c'unt !  ;D

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2006, 06:42:44 PM »
The rules of "Fight Club"

1 - The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

#2 - The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

#4 - Two guys to a fight.

#5 - One fight at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes.

#7 - Fights will go on as long as they have to.

#8 - If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight