Author Topic: $100 bet to first taker.  (Read 7633 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: $100 bet to first taker.
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2006, 10:12:09 PM »
what exercise/weight did you tear the pec on?

Close grip bench, 315 on my 5th rep.

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 07:09:16 AM »
If you're the first then yes, but I am going to mail you the money in US pennies.  ;D

For you other guys, yes I'm serious and I'm pretty sure that Victor is in the show, just not about Gunter. Talk is cheap so that's why I am putting up $$$. Like I said before, it's tuff to predict a win so if I lose I'll pay up not a problem.

you of course know that i dont have 100$ us ;D

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2006, 07:13:30 AM »
That King wins the New York Pro show. Anytakers?

Actually I'm rooting for King.  I took this photo a few weeks ago at a show where he was guestposing:

That's a great new costume for the King.  He's really  changing the sport and making it much more entertaining!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2006, 07:17:04 AM »
Here's an offseason Kamali!  Note the new and carefully selected costume!  This guy's incredible!  Always on his toes!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2006, 12:52:38 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

looks like another awesome posing routine in the works!!!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2006, 12:57:57 PM »
Is Kamali going to do his same lame ass posing routine that he's been doing since the Nationals? Boy needs some new moves or a choreographer.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2006, 12:58:54 PM »
Are you serious? ;D

from undercover pro!

I heard a rumor that Shawn Ray's mother is in prison. Is this true and what was she charged with?

I'm assuming you came up with this question because of what went down in Arlington with a family member of Ronnie Coleman. Well, this rumor is absolutely true. Shawn's mother has been in prison for quite a few years now but to be honest with you I'd rather not say what she as charged with. It's something that I think Mr. Ray would much rather keep a secret along with all the other magazines that have been doing that for several years now. Actually, now that I think about it, I would be doing the same thing the magazines do if I was not totally honest with you, my readers, and I want to keep my readers for many years to come. Shawn Ray's mother was caught with several keys of cocaine in the trunk of a car that she apparently was driving, or she was a passenger of the vehicle. From what I understand, she knew nothing of the drugs in the trunk but the authorities didn't see it that way. Personally, I don't think I've ever been in a car that I didn't know there was cocaine in.

carpe` vaginum!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2006, 04:45:38 PM »
Here we go again..............Ah is it me or did my mom just make dinner during the Final Four this past weekend for a family gathering?
Anybody know which PRISON my Mom is in so I can have her back?
While we are at it, will someone please tell me whothe hell this Black woman is that is pretending to be my mother over here? anyone..........240 help a brutha out? Hedge....
Disgusted?
Sarcasm?
Anybody? ???
Honey call 911, there's about to be one less imposter in the world at this house! :-*

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2006, 04:54:19 PM »
King told me today that he will shut the haters up and people will be shocked. I haven't seen him or any recent pics but I hope he does "bring it". I want to see someone give Heath a run for his money in the big apple.

LIFT

Elevate Your Image.™

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2006, 04:59:48 PM »
Isaac............You wanna put the Pipe Down now please ::)

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2006, 05:03:59 PM »
King told me today that he will shut the haters up and people will be shocked. I haven't seen him or any recent pics but I hope he does "bring it". I want to see someone give Heath a run for his money in the big apple.

LIFT

The only thing that Tamali will "bring" is a lame posing routine, too many bottles of pro-tan, a photo album full of photos from the hotel the night before and a horrible stomach flu which will kill his placings.

MAN I can't wait for the NY pro...should provide enough fuel for these boards for the next 2 yrs.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2006, 05:55:54 PM »
King told me today that he will shut the haters up and people will be shocked.

I have nothing against King, but I believe he says the exact same thing year after year after year, correct?
Greed is good!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2006, 06:04:04 PM »

LIFT

Hahahaha...

If he's going up against Phil Heath and Victor...

Sorry Shahriar.

What other competitors are going?

Perhaps Darrem decides to show up. Then it's game over for everyone else IMO.

Shahriar has got a good back. But his stick arms and big torso is killing him. The last showing was sad. If he can bring the same things he had at his debut...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2006, 06:13:35 PM »
King is looking great. Check out this month's issue of Fat Bastard magazine......
HAHA, RON.....