Author Topic: Does Pro BBing Weekly have an Official statement on why Manion wasn't on?  (Read 2216 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He was sick last week.  You guys had no guest this week.  You said he's dying to be back on the show.  However, you didn't reschedule him this week? 

Tell me the man's not too busy to speak on the phone for 15 minutes on a Monday night?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
maybe he has nothing to say

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
H'e s busy but I am taking all his messages. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Bob Chick, Dan Solomon, you guys have both read this message.

Speak on it, already.  No way are us kids with our "crazy conspiracies" going to let this one go.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
 >:(

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
Bob Chick, Dan Solomon, you guys have both read this message.

Speak on it, already.  No way are us kids with our "crazy conspiracies" going to let this one go.

Official Statement?  -- Here you go.   "Jim was sick...he informed us that he will re-schedule after he returns from his vacation to Naples, FL".  --  Hope that helps.  I really wish I could offer up a juicier scoop...but that's the deal.  When there's more to report...you'll be among the first to know.  I promise...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Official Statement?  -- Here you go.   "Jim was sick...he informed us that he will re-schedule after he returns from his vacation to Naples, FL".  --  Hope that helps.  I really wish I could offer up a juicier scoop...but that's the deal.  When there's more to report...you'll be among the first to know.  I promise...

Oh yeah!  I forgot, they banned phones in Naples.  Weird that someone who's "dying" to get on the radio show couldn't take 30 minutes from a vacation for the pleasure of speaking with you guys.

DO you guys really think we're that naive?

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
we? no.

you? yes
X Board. Integrity is what we do