Author Topic: when is it time?  (Read 1081 times)

dallas

• Getbig II
when is it time?
« on: August 18, 2008, 10:39:45 AM »
ive read some of the newbie stickys and i want to just make sure what im doing but im going to be taking sustanon and i was wondering when im supposed to start taking clomid and nolvedex and at what mg also?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: when is it time?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 12:12:46 PM »
Many people differ, but i would start taking 20mg Nolva and 50mg Clomid 2 weeks after your last Sust injection, just to be safe.

Run PCT at LEAST 6-8 weeks.

8)

CHEVEN

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 07:24:00 PM »
I need to take it during. After about 2 weeks my nips start to get sore.  But at least that tells me that its good stuff.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 10:00:18 PM »
ive read some of the newbie stickys and i want to just make sure what im doing but im going to be taking sustanon and i was wondering when im supposed to start taking clomid and nolvedex and at what mg also?
i don't take nova until my nips get sore and tingly and it is never a problem with me (luckily) now clomid I would run two weeks after my last injection

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 10:10:34 PM »
Many people differ, but i would start taking 20mg Nolva and 50mg Clomid 2 weeks after your last Sust injection, just to be safe.

Run PCT at LEAST 6-8 weeks.

8)

Agreed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 12:44:35 AM »
I would bridge for 3 weeks with HCG and an short oral like var (I just have), or Tprop (never tried it, heard it recommended), before starting clomid.  Rim and Overload know way more than I do tho.

Thanks to VanB for this PCT calc:

http://www.bulkmuscle.com/pct/

Z

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 02:04:13 PM »
What if you start noticing gyno while still on a cycle would you still wait 2 weeks after last injection?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »
What if you start noticing gyno while still on a cycle would you still wait 2 weeks after last injection?

If you start feeling like you have gyno. I'd start some sort of anti-e ASAP.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 05:25:30 PM »
If you start feeling like you have gyno. I'd start some sort of anti-e ASAP.

Agreed, don't bother using nolva while on cycle for sore nips. If your nips get sore you need an anti estrogen like adex, or letro. Nolva might stop your nips from feeling sore, but your body will still be full of estrogen.