Author Topic: Insane 72 hour transformation  (Read 271 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Insane 72 hour transformation
« on: Today at 01:38:59 PM »
I follow AJ Sims, a popular coach within bodybuilding.  One of his posts shows one of the most amazing 72-hour transformations I've ever seen.  I don't know what kind of sorcery this wizard uses, but man, that can't be healthy.

Anyway, if you look on his page even for regular Joe's and amateur bodybuilders, he has some amazing transformations and improvements.

Who is AJ Sims? What's he about? What's he beliefs on training, nutrition and drugs? He's mastered the art of pulling subcutaneous water and putting into the muscle giving a dry shredded look if they're in shape.

Edit: I've answered my question. Here's a video I began watching that's gold.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Insane 72 hour transformation
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:40:33 PM »
There was a photo on here a few years ago where a guy lost 27lb overnight

Similar looking results to the guy in the photo

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:39:28 PM »
I follow AJ Sims, a popular coach within bodybuilding.  One of his posts shows one of the most amazing 72-hour transformations I've ever seen.  I don't know what kind of sorcery this wizard uses, but man, that can't be healthy.

Anyway, if you look on his page even for regular Joe's and amateur bodybuilders, he has some amazing transformations and improvements.

Who is AJ Sims? What's he about? What's he beliefs on training, nutrition and drugs? He's mastered the art of pulling subcutaneous water and putting into the muscle giving a dry shredded look if they're in shape.

Edit: I've answered my question. Here's a video I began watching that's gold.

Seriously its not that difficult to do - Though the timings have to be spot on &
No it's all Diuretics. 

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:05:03 PM »
Great video

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: Today at 05:11:20 PM »
Great video

Yeah. Tons of good info from both guys. Looking forward to others. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:32:28 PM »
This is why most BB conditioning sucks on stage because they think they can do this in 72 hours.  When the bottom line they have too much body fat.