Author Topic: Derek Anthony does not work for MD, but does for GAT  (Read 23725 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Derek Anthony does not work for MD, but does for GAT
« on: September 30, 2007, 04:31:19 PM »
IMHO German American Technologies should fire Jetfuel poster boy and world-famous gay-4-pay diva Derek "Jizz Breath" Anthony.

What supplement company wants to be represented by an idiot who walks around the Olympia expo SPITTING at people, regardless of who they are?!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: German American Tech. should fire The Cum-Gargling Manwhore
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 04:35:56 PM »
Boycott GAT.
HAHA, RON.....

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 04:36:46 PM »
The loogie heard 'round the world.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 04:37:05 PM »
IMHO German American Technologies should fire Jetfuel poster boy and world-famous gay-4-pay diva Derek "Jizz Breath" Anthony.

What supplement company wants to be represented by an idiot who walks around the Olympia expo SPITTING at people, regardless of who they are?!

maybe they are launching a new product.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 04:38:06 PM »
The loogie heard 'round the world.

The snot?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 04:38:20 PM »
maybe they are launching a new product.

What product would that be ???

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 04:39:06 PM »

Columbus, why don't you get us the email where we can complain to them. I bet we can get him fired in no time at all. Acting a fool online is one thing, spitting in a mans face is just plain wrong.
E

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 04:42:20 PM »
to be honest tho..i never click on the the derek threads on here as he bores me and the threads he starts are always pure attention whoreing. (like "fuck you getbig" etc uhohohoho..:.i have totaly analyzed MD marketing strategies)

maybe i will have to destroy him as i know some people who know alot of sick shit about the guy hahah.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 04:43:24 PM »
to be honest tho..i never click on the the derek threads on here as he bores me and the threads he starts are always pure attention whoreing. (like "fuck you getbig" etc uhohohoho..:.i have totaly analyzed MD marketing strategies)

maybe i will have to destroy him as i know some people who know alot of sick shit about the guy hahah.

DO TELL !!!!!!!

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 04:46:14 PM »
In a way though it's not bad on their part, it would be the same as using Kamali. The guy stirs shit up so people learn his name and that comes back to the company. Not that I agree with it, just saying.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 04:48:45 PM »
In a way though it's not bad on their part, it would be the same as using Kamali. The guy stirs shit up so people learn his name and that comes back to the company. Not that I agree with it, just saying.

You think Nike should have kept Vick?
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 04:54:03 PM »
maybe GAT is trying to corner the market on New York, late twenties, homosexual, still living at home, sleeping during the day, training at 4 in the afternoon and then doing gay4pay, internet threatening, youtube boxing video posting, golf visor wearing, spitting in peoples face crowd, CD.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 05:09:25 PM »
You think Nike should have kept Vick?

Not at all. Bodybuilding has plenty of gay surrounding it as it is so gay activity by some of the fans/competitors is to be expected. Being gay has become acceptable (depending who you ask) abusing animals never will be. Also the fan base of bodybuilding is so small compared to the NFL that even if people did complain about DA it wouldn't matter.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 05:24:20 PM »
maybe GAT is trying to corner the market on New York, late twenties, homosexual, still living at home, sleeping during the day, training at 4 in the afternoon and then doing gay4pay, internet threatening, youtube boxing video posting, golf visor wearing, spitting in peoples face crowd, CD.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA HALL OF FAME OWNAGE RIGHT THERE!!!!!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 05:35:18 PM »
Columbus, why don't you get us the email where we can complain to them. I bet we can get him fired in no time at all. Acting a fool online is one thing, spitting in a mans face is just plain wrong.

They don't have an email, but they do have this contact page: http://www.germanamericantechnologies.com/contact.htm

I hope many of you will express serious concern to GAT. There are lots of supplement companies out there, and lots with products better than theirs. Fans have the right to judge a company by who it sponsors as well as by its products.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 05:39:39 PM »
Here's a sample for what you can post to save y'all the trouble of writing something up.

"I was appalled by the behavior of Jetfuel poster boy Derek Anthony at the Olympia expo, when he spat on at least one other person in attendance. As a fan and a customer, I feel that such vulgar behavior has no place in the bodybuilding and fitness world, and hope you will sever all ties with this person, to send a message that spitting on other people in an expo is frowned upon. Thank you."

Remember to keep it polite, guys :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 05:40:50 PM »
Here's a sample for what you can post to save y'all the trouble of writing something up.

"I was appalled by the behavior of Jetfuel poster boy Derek Anthony at the Olympia expo, when he spat on at least one other person in attendance. As a fan and a customer, I feel that such vulgar behavior has no place in the bodybuilding and fitness world, and hope you will sever all ties with this person, to send a message that spitting on other people in an expo is frowned upon. Thank you."

Remember to keep it polite, guys :)

Excellent, now start more threads like that, get that fucker fired for spitting on OUR Triple V!
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 06:35:29 PM »
Yes sir :)

I started one on Mayhem as well.

Very good. I wrote to them personally.
E

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 06:37:47 PM »
Very good. I wrote to them personally.

Thanks. I hope lots of others do as well.

Talking shit on message boards is one thing. Threatening violence and making racist remarks ("porch monkey" etc) is another.

But SPITTING on people at an EXPO when you are supposed to be REPRESENTING a company and their product is just unacceptable. GAT can't shake this off.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Derek Anthony does not work for MD
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »
He is just a friend of Dave Palumbo, Colette Nelson & Billy Guns!

Many of us at MD, including myself are disgusted with him.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Derek Anthony does not work for MD
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 08:08:06 PM »
sorry, i gotta see it to believe it

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 08:14:22 PM »
He deserves it.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Garraeth confronted Derek Anthony!!
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 09:51:47 PM »
Posted by DA today:

YOU GUYS ARE JUMPING TO FUCKING CONCLUSIONS AND FEELING SORRY FOR THE CLOWN. I SAID I WOULD GO WRIGHT UP TO HIM ,AND SAID COME ON DO SOMETHING TOUGH GUY HIT ME ...THE GUY WAS SHITTING IN HIS PANTS. I WANTED HIM TO HIT ME AND HE DID NOTHING.....BUT GRINNED WITH CHICKLET FUCKING SMILE !

AS WELL AS GARRETH FROM GETBIG.COM HE HAD THE BALLS TO COME UP TO ME AND I SAID I KNOW WHO YOU ARE..... YOU WANT TO GO OUTSIDE AND FIGHT AND HE DIDNT DO SHIT EITHER AND RAN OFF!

SO IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I DID SIOUXCOUNTY , BARDO , GO FUCKYOURSELFS!!! YOUR NOT IN MY POSITTION ,AND I DONT PUT UP WITH COMPUTER TOUGH GUYS!!!

HES LUCKY I DIDNT HIT THE FUCKING UGLY FUCK!

ALL YOU DEFENDING HIM ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FUCKING BITCHES!!

I CAN TAKE THE SHIT TALKING ABOUT ME BUT WHEN YOU INSULT MY FAMILY ILL FIGHT ANYONE OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS !

---Derek Anthony

I always knew you were a bad man Garraeth ;D ;D

Now tell us what really happened
Air Falcon

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Garraeth confronted Derek Anthony!!
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 09:54:33 PM »
lol, Derek Anthony is a funny guy.

What the fuck is a chicklet smile?
No doubt about it...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2007, 10:05:51 PM »
He doesn't work for MD? Hmm.. Let me check out the video we started to do with Derek Anthony, in which as we were talking to him, I think it was Dave or someone else from MD saying to Derek - you can't do that interview because you are with MD?

Just wondering...

And Derek - if you really did what they said you did at the expo, that is way over the top.