Author Topic: Derek Anthony does not work for MD, but does for GAT  (Read 23724 times)

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
Re: Derek Anthony does not work for MD
« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2007, 09:50:12 AM »
Another internet tough guy ::)

Careful there Pandaemonium...he has been known to 'throw down' in the past.  He's been saying it for ages, and is likely to get 'loaded up' before a big fight.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 01, 2007, 09:50:59 AM »
ha ha ha - good one Big Worm.  The trouble is, my mum weighs in at 245 and has an unusually gruff voice...so it appears my suspicions have been confirmed.  You are, indeed, a complete homo.

Nothing a bit of cum cannot fix, straightens out the vocal cords in an instant and the best thing is... her gums slight so nice :D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: October 01, 2007, 09:51:12 AM »
ha ha ha - good one Big Worm.  The trouble is, my mum weighs in at 245 and has an unusually gruff voice...so it appears my suspicions have been confirmed.  You are, indeed, a complete homo.

so your parents are gay?

mum would be the receptor, right?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 01, 2007, 09:54:50 AM »

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: October 01, 2007, 09:55:18 AM »
So with all  the facts stated above....Your mother's a man?

No of course not...she just looks like a man.  Which I'd assume is why you're going to see her after my dad leaves?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2007, 09:58:15 AM »
No of course not...she just looks like a man.  Which I'd assume is why you're going to see her after my dad leaves?
O ...I have a serious question for you omgsoswole... If I'm a fag for wanting to fuck your mother??? What does that make the man that's married to her? I believe you are completely out of your league? You're beginning to babble,and type stupidity.? I've been at this for a little while....So please...Come up with some better burn material ..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2007, 09:59:00 AM »
No of course not...she just looks like a man.  Which I'd assume is why you're going to see her after my dad leaves?

have you ever seen her Warhole?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2007, 10:03:04 AM »
O ...I have a serious question for you omgsoswole... If I'm a fag for wanting to fuck your mother??? What does that make the man that's married to her? I believe you are completely out of your league? You're beginning to babble,and type stupidity.? I've been at this for a little while....So please...Come up with some better burn material ..
Better burn material? This coming from a guy who says "im going to fuck your mother" every 5 seconds. You've got the mentality of a 17 year old. Not to mention your screen name and avatar is a stupid n!993R. Pure retardation.

Btw did you ever get the taste of derek anthonys nut sack out of your mouth?

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2007, 10:04:12 AM »

As if anyone would marry her!  Yes what i am typing is completely ridiculous - does everything you write on Getbig come from the heart Big Worm??  I'm new around here so i'm afraid i'm not quite as good at getting 'burn material'.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2007, 10:04:39 AM »
I bet someone spits on DA at the Arnold.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2007, 10:08:45 AM »

dereks a homo low life insecure asshole md should not have anything to do with this guy. I hope he gets his ass beat one of these days
-

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2007, 10:10:34 AM »
I bet Derek's saliva contains more semen than a fertility clinic.  :-X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2007, 10:48:51 AM »
This thread has gone off in so many different directions now.  What's the topic again?  ???
:D Weee

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2007, 11:01:48 AM »
Better burn material? This coming from a guy who says "im going to fuck your mother" every 5 seconds. You've got the mentality of a 17 year old. Not to mention your screen name and avatar is a stupid n!993R. Pure retardation.

Btw did you ever get the taste of derek anthonys nut sack out of your mouth?
Dre! You suck your fathers cock with that potty mouth? Tsk Tsk Tsk .. Yeah... I 've got the mentality of a 17 yr old.??  Only a grown and classy individual would use the word guy..??.
 With eveything you could have said..You searched and searched ...and the best you can come up with was guy.... ???????
 Now let me give you an example on how bright your stupidity shines.. You're upset about a chaaracter in a movie? I'm not black...So guy doesn't bother me...But ..Why when I call you a fag ? You get so upset...? Hmm.. Dre..You suck...You speak about ghetto...Yet ,,You use more profanity than any ghetto movie I've ever seen...

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Garraeth confronted Derek Anthony!!
« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2007, 11:07:10 AM »
Posted by DA today:

YOU GUYS ARE JUMPING TO FUCKING CONCLUSIONS AND FEELING SORRY FOR THE CLOWN. I SAID I WOULD GO WRIGHT UP TO HIM ,AND SAID COME ON DO SOMETHING TOUGH GUY HIT ME ...THE GUY WAS SHITTING IN HIS PANTS. I WANTED HIM TO HIT ME AND HE DID NOTHING.....BUT GRINNED WITH CHICKLET FUCKING SMILE !

AS WELL AS GARRETH FROM GETBIG.COM HE HAD THE BALLS TO COME UP TO ME AND I SAID I KNOW WHO YOU ARE..... YOU WANT TO GO OUTSIDE AND FIGHT AND HE DIDNT DO SHIT EITHER AND RAN OFF!

SO IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I DID SIOUXCOUNTY , BARDO , GO FUCKYOURSELFS!!! YOUR NOT IN MY POSITTION ,AND I DONT PUT UP WITH COMPUTER TOUGH GUYS!!!

HES LUCKY I DIDNT HIT THE FUCKING UGLY FUCK!

ALL YOU DEFENDING HIM ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FUCKING BITCHES!!

I CAN TAKE THE SHIT TALKING ABOUT ME BUT WHEN YOU INSULT MY FAMILY ILL FIGHT ANYONE OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS !

---Derek Anthony

I always knew you were a bad man Garraeth ;D ;D

Now tell us what really happened

Hahahah garreth is this true? Are you trying to tell us you are just a big ole teddy bear?  :-*

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2007, 11:10:29 AM »
As if anyone would marry her!  Yes what i am typing is completely ridiculous - does everything you write on Getbig come from the heart Big Worm??  I'm new around here so i'm afraid i'm not quite as good at getting 'burn material'.
You don't get burn material...You  make up, burn material...Also..No,,It's not personal...It's all in fun... I take nothing personal.. I come on getbig ,for a good time...Guys like you keep me sharp... :P

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2007, 11:11:42 AM »
Dre! You suck your fathers cock with that potty mouth?  Tsk Tsk Tsk .. Yeah... I 've got the mentality of a 17 yr old.??  Only a grown and classy individual would use the word guy..??.
 With eveything you could have said..You searched and searched ...and the best you can come up with was guy.... ???????
 Now let me give you an example on how bright your stupidity shines.. You're upset about a chaaracter in a movie? I'm not black...So guy doesn't bother me...But ..Why when I call you a fag ? You get so upset...? Hmm.. Dre..You suck...You speak about ghetto...Yet ,,You use more profanity than any ghetto movie I've ever seen...
lol not really i'd like for you to point out my profanity as all i've said was fuck and that was in quotations.  ;D
Okay little worm I use that word selectively as bigworm is a ni993r and you'll see that when you watch friday. I hate idiotic black people like that. I'm not racist, I love Vince Goodrum. Ronnies my favorite bodybuilder. See where imgoing there? and Here's a shocker. . I'm black!
Please quit thinknig of my fathers penis. And for gods sake ease up on the periods.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2007, 11:12:37 AM »
lol not really i'd like for you to point out my profanity as all i've said was fuck and that was in quotations.  ;D
Okay little worm I use that word selectively as bigworm is a ni993r and you'll see that when you watch friday. I hate idiotic black people like that. I'm not racist, I love Vince Goodrum. Ronnies my favorite bodybuilder. See where imgoing there? and Here's a shocker. . I'm black!
Please quit thinknig of my fathers penis. And for gods sake ease up on the periods.

lol sure you're not racist ::)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: October 01, 2007, 11:25:53 AM »
lol sure you're not racist ::)

okay starkski. listen.

If I see a white person that lacks any amount of decent character at all i usually think look at that guy as a white trash piece of shit.
For example I was at work and saw this guy about 20-23 yrs old wit hthe smallest shoulders and thinnest upperbody ever walking up the street like a zombie... lookin like the grimm tweaker and i thought "god i hope that redneck cracker dies from an OD."

I saw big worm on friday and thought "wow thats a typical n!99er for you" defining that word as a black idiot that acts hard using stupid words like aiight and carries a gun selling drugs for a living. If they don't do that well they're just another person to me Their color just gives a clearer classification.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2007, 11:30:59 AM »
okay starkski. listen.

If I see a white person that lacks any amount of decent character at all i usually think look at that guy as a white trash piece of shit.
For example I was at work and saw this guy about 20-23 yrs old wit hthe smallest shoulders and thinnest upperbody ever walking up the street like a zombie... lookin like the grimm tweaker and i thought "god i hope that redneck cracker dies from an OD."

I saw big worm on friday and thought "wow thats a typical n!99er for you" defining that word as a black idiot that acts hard using stupid words like aiight and carries a gun selling drugs for a living. If they don't do that well they're just another person to me Their color just gives a clearer classification.

And were do you fit in? Black Panther? The extreme prison converted black Müslim? The intelligent Black law student all time ready to defend their race?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: October 01, 2007, 11:31:58 AM »
Hey.......  Oh......... I ......Get .....It....... >????????   You're black ..? So you can use the word guy? Where's the profanity?  I only used the word fuck? LOL!  On top of being highly sophisticated ..you're also very intelligent... Why would I use the name BIGWORM,and have his pic on my Avi? And you get the impression that I haven't seen the movie? Lighten up bro... This is the net... Getbig....  You wished death on me ? Simply because..I believe ...if you talk about it ..Be about it? .

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: October 01, 2007, 11:34:42 AM »
I bet someone spits on DA at the Arnold.

I bet someone "spits" on DA almost every night. :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 01, 2007, 11:34:59 AM »
Hey.......  Oh......... I ......Get .....It....... >????????   You're black ..? So you can use the word guy? Where's the profanity?  I only used the word fuck? LOL!  On top of being highly sophisticated ..you're also very intelligent... Why would I use the name BIGWORM,and have his pic on my Avi? And you get the impression that I haven't seen the movie? Lighten up bro... This is the net... Getbig....  You wished death on me ? Simply because..I believe ...if you talk about it ..Be about it? .

Andre Nickatena is openly white but just happens to be black :D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: October 01, 2007, 11:41:32 AM »
Hey.......  Oh......... I ......Get .....It....... >????????   You're black ..? So you can use the word guy? Where's the profanity?  I only used the word fuck? LOL!  On top of being highly sophisticated ..you're also very intelligent... Why would I use the name BIGWORM,and have his pic on my Avi? And you get the impression that I haven't seen the movie? Lighten up bro... This is the net... Getbig....  You wished death on me ? Simply because..I believe ...if you talk about it ..Be about it? .
I can hardly even understand where the hell you're going with anything. Your sentences are put together like ... durr... dur... period period.... dur...
Seriously, periods and commas work too. You just don't understand much. Seek higher education. I can't stand trying to get through to you idiots. I could explain something clear as day and you fog it up with ytour retarded period filled rants. And don't take that too personal I wish alot of people would die. I'm growing to like you maybe you shouldn't die after all. Stay sweet baby. Call me. (213) 867-5309.  :-*

I only wish you the best big worm. I love you man. Save some kisses for me, I only sleep to dream of you baby.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: October 01, 2007, 11:42:55 AM »
Andre Nickatena is openly white but just happens to be black :D

;D :D ;) :)

Don't forget im 5'11 285 with 10% bodyfat.

I'm dating Jennifer Aniston.

I need to be spotted with a forklift cuz im so strong.

Oh yeah and im high right now.

One of these is factual. You decide.