Author Topic: Derek Anthony does not work for MD, but does for GAT  (Read 23719 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony does not work for MD
« Reply #200 on: October 01, 2007, 11:50:18 AM »
I bet someone "spits" on DA almost every night. :D
"on" or "out"?      ;D
:D Weee

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #201 on: October 01, 2007, 11:51:00 AM »
No he is much more POSi+ive with his clients. 

HIV POSi+ive maybe...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 01, 2007, 11:51:45 AM »
;D :D ;) :)

Don't forget im 5'11 285 with 10% bodyfat.

I'm dating Jennifer Aniston.

I need to be spotted with a forklift cuz im so strong.

Oh yeah and im high right now.

One of these is factual. You decide.

I say you need to be spotted by a forklift, you guys like chicken and have good genetics :D :D

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: October 01, 2007, 11:53:36 AM »
"on" or "out"?      ;D
Depends on the $  :D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #204 on: October 01, 2007, 12:03:19 PM »
okay starkski. listen.

I saw big worm on friday and thought "wow thats a typical n!99er for you" defining that word as a black idiot that acts hard using stupid words like aiight and carries a gun selling drugs for a living. If they don't do that well they're just another person to me Their color just gives a clearer classification.

Using the  woerd guy is pure ignorance! It's a movie..They were paid to act stupid...You! You do it for free...?  Why sit there and watch a movie that's below your intelligence? I give a movie 10 to 15 mins..If it's dumb? It's out... What did you think that movie was about when you rented it....Chris Tucker..Ice Cube..Deebo..Mia Long? It's a comedy...! Sit back relax,laugh when it's funny..If it's not funny...don't laugh... BUt to judge a person ,on a character they're playing in a movie is just outright stupid...

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Re: Garraeth confronted Derek Anthony!!
« Reply #205 on: October 01, 2007, 12:04:18 PM »
Hahahah garreth is this true? Are you trying to tell us you are just a big ole teddy bear?  :-*
Heh, I am...That is funny because Hide says I look "scary".

But, read my reply earlier in this thread. After he asked to step outside, I continued to try and explain who I was but he put his head down and said he didn't want to talk to me about it: "just walk away...just walk away" type of thing. So after a couple tries, I gave up and left. I guess if me walking away frustrated constitutes me running away like a school girl, then yeah, I ran like a princess.

Derrick knows what happens. And now I presume he's gone through his PM's and has found nothing from me.

I was more upset that he wouldn't listen to me, than him asking me to step outside (obviously not a serious request -- can you even imagine, at the Olympia? heh, we'd be carted off in shackles before he could spit on me).

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Garraeth confronted Derek Anthony!!
« Reply #206 on: October 01, 2007, 12:08:27 PM »
Heh, I am...That is funny because Hide says I look "scary".

But, read my reply earlier in this thread. After he asked to step outside, I continued to try and explain who I was but he put his head down and said he didn't want to talk to me about it: "just walk away...just walk away" type of thing. So after a couple tries, I gave up and left. I guess if me walking away frustrated constitutes me running away like a school girl, then yeah, I ran like a princess.

Derrick knows what happens. And now I presume he's gone through his PM's and has found nothing from me.

I was more upset that he wouldn't listen to me, than him asking me to step outside (obviously not a serious request -- can you even imagine, at the Olympia? heh, we'd be carted off in shackles before he could spit on me).
Why try to reason with someone who in incapable of logical thought hahahaha

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #207 on: October 01, 2007, 12:10:54 PM »
Derek got fired from his job at the Sperm bank for eating on the job.
lol  classic getbig LOL

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #208 on: October 01, 2007, 12:11:45 PM »
and here I thought Derek was a swallower
$

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: October 01, 2007, 12:14:07 PM »
I can hardly even understand where the hell you're going with anything. Your sentences are put together like ... durr... dur... period period.... dur...
Seriously, periods and commas work too. You just don't understand much. Seek higher education. I can't stand trying to get through to you idiots. I could explain something clear as day and you fog it up with ytour retarded period filled rants. And don't take that too personal I wish alot of people would die. I'm growing to like you maybe you shouldn't die after all. Stay sweet baby. Call me. (213) 867-5309.  :-*

I only wish you the best big worm. I love you man. Save some kisses for me, I only sleep to dream of you baby.
HUH!??? What? Sorry bro.. I don't get down like that... Take that to Bay..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 01, 2007, 12:14:25 PM »
can you imagine fighting this huge mean beast? my Lord, absolutely terrifying!!!!!! ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: October 01, 2007, 12:15:54 PM »
Derek got fired from his job at the Sperm bank for eating on the job.
ZING!!!  WELL DONE!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hat's fucking hilarious!  HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good stuff..

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: October 01, 2007, 12:16:16 PM »
Using the  woerd guy is pure ignorance! It's a movie..They were paid to act stupid...You! You do it for free...?  Why sit there and watch a movie that's below your intelligence? I give a movie 10 to 15 mins..If it's dumb? It's out... What did you think that movie was about when you rented it....Chris Tucker..Ice Cube..Deebo..Mia Long? It's a comedy...! Sit back relax,laugh when it's funny..If it's not funny...don't laugh... BUt to judge a person ,on a character they're playing in a movie is just outright stupid...

Here you go again! I was judging the character. I dont have any idea who plays the guy, but in the movie he's a fucking idiotic n!9.

Your ignorance goes on miles past my own. You're too damn blind to see it yourself! I like how you name a few characters and then "Deebo" like it's his real name. hahah. And for the last time ease up on the period key, and your posts might look slightly readable. This is mylast message for awhile.

I love you big worm
                            Sincerely, Andre Nickatina

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #213 on: October 01, 2007, 12:16:38 PM »
can you imagine fighting this huge mean beast? my Lord, absolutely terrifying!!!!!! ;D

You can't fear the footsteps because of how light in the loafers he is...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 01, 2007, 12:17:36 PM »

hahaha I don't know what makes me laugh more his face or the backward visor hahhaha

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 01, 2007, 12:17:55 PM »

GRRRRRRRRR "Tony the tiger" "likes milk in his mouth"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #216 on: October 01, 2007, 12:19:14 PM »
hahaha I don't know what makes me laugh more his face or the backward visor hahhaha

yay  anything to hold the wig in place   roflmao 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 01, 2007, 12:20:33 PM »
absolutely brutal 65 pound db presses on 1500mg. of test a week!!!!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: October 01, 2007, 12:22:54 PM »
Here you go again! I was judging the character. I dont have any idea who plays the guy, but in the movie he's a fucking idiotic n!9.

Your ignorance goes on miles past my own. You're too damn blind to see it yourself! I like how you name a few characters and then "Deebo" like it's his real name. hahah. And for the last time ease up on the period key, and your posts might look slightly readable. This is mylast message for awhile.

I love you big worm
No one's ignorance is beyond yours.. You were judging a character/? C>>H>>A>>R>A>>C>>T>>E>>R.. Not real...If you thought they were stupid? They did their jobs well..That was the point you dummy... Why do the periods bother you? Oh never mind...You actually stop reading, at the periods.. and it takes you too long, to finish reading my posts?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #219 on: October 01, 2007, 01:08:10 PM »
 ;)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #220 on: October 01, 2007, 01:56:01 PM »

I love you big worm

You are an idiot

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: German American Tech. should fire The Cum-Gargling Manwhore
« Reply #221 on: October 01, 2007, 02:22:13 PM »
are you implying that Derek learned how to puff penises and wear toupee's from his "dad", CD?

Yes, absolutely... but regardless of his homosexual tendencies, Derek should not continue to represent GAT. If they keep him on, they'll become just as much of a laughing stock as he is.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Derek Anthony circa 2001: He could have been a contender!
« Reply #222 on: October 01, 2007, 03:32:46 PM »
There was a lot of buzz around Derek early on in this decade, and the bodybuilding press were hyping him up. He did look good early on. But he chose to ruin his physique (hair, gut, arms, synthol, site injections, etc), and made some bad career choices.

Very sad. Derek, you could have been a contender! You could have been somebody!

Here are some magazine clippings from his own site.

He was being trained and prepped by none other than Dave Palumbo!

"A young star on the way up" indeed.

"Derek has the goods to be butting heads with the sport's elite when he reaches his peak," I think not.

Derek, you could have been a real bodybuilder, instead of a train-wreck laughing stock figure with a ruined physique who markets some "snake oil" product of a fourth rate supplement company...

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony circa 2001: He could have been a contender!
« Reply #223 on: October 01, 2007, 03:33:56 PM »
Quick someone show the downfall

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Derek Anthony circa 2001: He could have been a contender!
« Reply #224 on: October 01, 2007, 03:35:11 PM »
Why derek, why?
As empty as paradise