Author Topic: Lol, pro bodybuilder PJ Braun exposed for gay for pay  (Read 6384 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Lol, pro bodybuilder PJ Braun exposed for gay for pay
« on: June 07, 2014, 08:28:39 PM »
Not only does this slut confirm PJ picked her up for a 3-some, while about to be married, she exposes his gay for pay videos to blow him up, on: http://thedirty.com/2014/06/wwe-diva-kaitlyn-got-cheated-on-before-wedding-by-fiance-pj-braun/

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I need you to expose this piece of sh*t that goes by the name of PJ Braun. He is some kind of bodybuilder and I just found out he’s getting married to ex WWE Diva Kaitlyn aka Celeste Bonin. She needs to know her soon to be husband is a fake lying player with no character. I live in Ft Lauderdale FL and met PJ at a bar while I was out day drinking about a month ago. He said he came from Cali for a few days, bought me drinks, and convinced me he was a really good guy, said I was the most beautiful woman. He took advantage I was drunk and took me back to my place. One thing led to another and he asked if I wanted to have a threesome. I thought another woman but he mentioned some guy Aaron. I said no but we ended up having sex. It wasnt raped, I consented to it but that was BEFORE I knew he was engaged. He left his # but next day I realized it was fake. I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he wrote it down wrong by mistake. He didn’t tell me his last name but wouldn’t stop talking about his bodybuilding so I did some google searches to see if I could find him because I thought we had a good thing going. That’s when I found him and his fiancé. To make things worse, I found out he’s a drug dealing criminal who was arrested for being part of a steroid peddling ring. On top of that hes posing for pictures on all kinds of gay sites? I don’t know if his fiancé knows but shes about to make a huge mistake because he already cheated on her and he’s probably also gay. PLEASE EXPOSE HIM!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw