Author Topic: tomr, power_n_glory, joey tito oh brother  (Read 1679 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
tomr, power_n_glory, joey tito oh brother
« on: December 04, 2007, 11:16:12 PM »
i think it's pretty obvious these three numbnuts are all the same person. any bets on what happened in this idiot's life that's caused him to log on under at least three different accounts just to act like a total retard?

now he's posting names and email addresses that he got from someone else like it means he's got some kind of inside knowledge. someone must have really hurt the guy. ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: tomr, power_n_glory, joey tito oh brother
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 05:57:49 AM »
i think it's pretty obvious these three numbnuts are all the same person. any bets on what happened in this idiot's life that's caused him to log on under at least three different accounts just to act like a total retard?

now he's posting names and email addresses that he got from someone else like it means he's got some kind of inside knowledge. someone must have really hurt the guy. ::)
i thought you said i was power and glory

Master Blaster

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 10:01:25 AM »

O R L Y?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 12:00:15 PM »

not that i'm aware of. i've said for a while that PnG seems more like someone's gimmick to try and make it seem like yours. think heckler's initial gambit of acting like he was adonis's gimmick.

Master Blaster

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 01:37:20 PM »
not that i'm aware of. i've said for a while that PnG seems more like someone's gimmick to try and make it seem like yours. think heckler's initial gambit of acting like he was adonis's gimmick.

The owner of p_n_g and tomr  are definitely one and the same. Joey was a regular laugh riot compared to those two gimmicks, so I'm thinking it was someone else.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 01:40:09 PM »
The owner of p_n_g and tomr  are definitely one and the same. Joey was a regular laugh riot compared to those two gimmicks, so I'm thinking it was someone else.

Nah, they're the same. Within less than an hour of the Joey Tito account getting shitcanned, Tomr showed up after not posting for almost a year. Joey Tito's been gone and Tomr's been here ever since. It's some psychologically destroyed guy running the same 3 accounts, probably more.

Master Blaster

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 01:54:03 PM »
Nah, they're the same. Within less than an hour of the Joey Tito account getting shitcanned, Tomr showed up after not posting for almost a year. Joey Tito's been gone and Tomr's been here ever since. It's some psychologically destroyed guy running the same 3 accounts, probably more.

Yeah, way more. He's got multiple pre-approved gimmicks just waiting to be rolled out.  :-X

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 02:03:09 PM »
I know this would ruin some people's fun, but sometimes I think Ron should make it so that we can see everyone's IP addresses, and get rid of the proxy server stuff too.  I bet the people running the gimmicks would stop it right then and there.

Master Blaster

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 02:15:19 PM »
I know this would ruin some people's fun, but sometimes I think Ron should make it so that we can see everyone's IP addresses, and get rid of the proxy server stuff too.  I bet the people running the gimmicks would stop it right then and there.

I'm all for it. There are some Gimmicks that should be "granfathered in" so to speak. (There's that tap out king guy, whats his name?)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 03:00:36 PM »
im skerred he know my first name

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 03:10:48 PM »

Mate, this forum we all use is an smf forum and it's free software that can be used by anyone for free, legally. I've studied it in great detail and you can't have IP addresses showing to members - it just doesn't have the functionality. Ron has nothing more to do with this software than I did, when I used it as a demo version of my site.

I do think TomR = Joey Tito, but I could be wrong

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2007, 03:13:21 PM »
Mate, this forum we all use is an smf forum and it's free software that can be used by anyone for free, legally. I've studied it in great detail and you can't have IP addresses showing to members - it just doesn't have the functionality. Ron has nothing more to do with this software than I did, when I used it as a demo version of my site.

I do think TomR = Joey Tito, but I could be wrong
NO KIWI >:( TomR = teh gay get right >:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007, 03:20:52 PM »
NO KIWI >:( TomR = teh gay get right >:(

Haha TomR is so gay, he whistles at construction gangs as he walks past them wearing nothing but assless chaps and a lusty smile

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2007, 03:24:01 PM »
Haha TomR is so gay, he whistles at construction gangs as he walks past them wearing nothing but assless chaps and a lusty smile
TomR is so gay that an family of illegal aliens could fit into his savagely raped bum hole as comfortable as they would fit into a house!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2007, 04:56:05 PM »

if it wasn't for the fact that i don't trust a single one of you people with my IP address (nor should you trust me with yours, really), i'd agree.

i still say there should be a locked board, a VIP lounge, just for the people who have verified who they are via a picture holding a little sign with your name on it at least. your face can be blocked out so anonymity is safe, but just to prove you're one person.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 04:57:30 PM »

TomR is so gay that an family of illegal aliens could fit into his savagely raped bum hole as comfortable as they would fit into a house!

now this is the kind of comraderie the V used to be known for

please continue

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 05:11:03 PM »
impossible, "tomR" would never wear that many clothes walking past a construction site.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2007, 05:12:46 PM »
impossible, "tomR" would never wear that many clothes walking past a construction site.
no but his mammy would

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »
no but his mammy would
hahahaha, she's quite the cock hound, is she not Rude?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2007, 05:21:56 PM »
hahahaha, she's quite the cock hound, is she not Rude?
bitch could suck the skin off a dick they didnt call her the rabbi for nuthen

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 05:29:20 PM »
That was a shared account.
follow the arrows