Author Topic: Chronic Pec Tear Repair  (Read 6458 times)

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
Re: Chronic Pec Tear Repairis
« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2024, 07:25:43 AM »
We have joint legal custody Jesus why do I have to argue with you people. I posted out fcustody agreement years ago. I have the exact same legal rights as his mother. I also get more time than any other Dad I know I do not just get weekends and every other holiday I get half his time off school. That is an additional 7-8 weeks vs what most Dads get and I have never not taken every single day. I have never not shown up to get him. I have never returned him early.  I have never not gotten him. I also spend a godamn fortune spoiling him with toys vacations gear and lessons. I am the best Dad I know. Every women with kids has issues there kids Dad doesn't show up doesn't pay his child support tries to get court to reduce it doesnt do anythign with kid when he does have them etc etc etc. That is not me I spoil the shit out of my kid. I always find stuff to do with him. I am an awesome Dad meanwhile you guys talk shit by all means tell me how you spoil your 4 year old. Tell me about his 2k dollar 4 wheeler, his XBOX, his snowboard gear and his lessons. Do you know how many times his mom calls me up and wants money for swim lessons or something? Do you know how many times I have said no? Not once Fucking jackasses

You take shirtless selfies in front of your kid , your kid probably thinks you a degenerate homo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2024, 07:28:00 AM »

You take shirtless selfies in front of your kid , your kid probably thinks you a degenerate homo

You are online talking shit about someone elses 4 year old you are the degenerate

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2024, 07:32:04 AM »
You are online talking shit about someone elses 4 year old you are the degenerate

U said you blocked me, I guess you lie about that just like you lie about everything  else....

And nobody is talking about your 4 year old, we are talking about you taking your clothes off in front of him so you can take naked pictures of your self for strangers on the internet....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2024, 07:34:47 AM »
U said you blocked me, I guess you lie about that just like you lie about everything  else....

And nobody is talking about your 4 year old, we are talking about you taking your clothes off in front of him so you can take naked pictures of your self for strangers on the internet....

Never happened but this thread is supposed to be about repairing a pec tear and you just want to talk shit I dont need to argue with trolls all day about my parenting. I come here to discuss bodybuilding and related issues.  Trolls have killed this board. I am out.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #204 on: April 17, 2024, 07:37:22 AM »
We have joint legal custody Jesus why do I have to argue with you people. I posted out fcustody agreement years ago. I have the exact same legal rights as his mother. I also get more time than any other Dad I know I do not just get weekends and every other holiday I get half his time off school. That is an additional 7-8 weeks vs what most Dads get and I have never not taken every single day. I have never not shown up to get him. I have never returned him early.  I have never not gotten him. I also spend a godamn fortune spoiling him with toys vacations gear and lessons. I am the best Dad I know. Every women with kids has issues their kids Dad doesn't show up doesn't pay his child support tries to get court to reduce it doesnt do anythign with kid when he does have them etc etc etc. That is not me I spoil the shit out of my kid. I always find stuff to do with him. I am an awesome Dad meanwhile you guys talk shit by all means tell me how you spoil your 4 year old. Tell me about his 2k dollar 4 wheeler, his XBOX, his snowboard gear and his lessons. Do you know how many times his mom calls me up and wants money for swim lessons or something? Do you know how many times I have said no? Not once Fucking jackasses

Yes I am sure you are the perfect parent constantly high on that sweet "delta-9" while doing 70mph on 30mph zones.

Fucking retard.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: April 17, 2024, 07:42:29 AM »
Never happened but this thread is supposed to be about repairing a pec tear and you just want to talk shit I dont need to argue with trolls all day about my parenting. I come here to discuss bodybuilding and related issues.  Trolls have killed this board. I am out.

"Never happened"

And your blocked I don’t need to read gay pedo filth

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Chronic Pec Tear Repair
« Reply #206 on: April 17, 2024, 07:43:10 AM »
Dr Hamburger Chest is going to bilk him out of a lot of money and his chest will still suck. Paper thin from the side in many of the “Cup” pictures.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: April 17, 2024, 07:54:15 AM »
More bullshit?

https://www.ourfamilywizard.com/knowledge-center/regional-resources/united-states/north-carolina/child-custody-laws-north-carolina

"North Carolina child custody laws and courts do not recognize joint custody like most other states do. Instead, in a situation where joint custody would regularly be granted a judge will award primary custody to one co-parent and secondary custody to the other. This means that the child will spend most of their time at the primary custodial co-parent’s home. North Carolina child custody laws use the term secondary custody, but it is basically just another way of saying visitation rights. Legal custody, which has to do with the important decision making for the child, can be awarded to either co-parent or both co-parents in this case."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Hankins literally has the truth on paper and he argues why it is wrong. Of course he has a unique ruling that’s in his favor for shared custody even though he lives 4 hours away.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 17, 2024, 08:05:58 AM »
We have joint legal custody Jesus why do I have to argue with you people. I posted out fcustody agreement years ago. I have the exact same legal rights as his mother. I also get more time than any other Dad I know I do not just get weekends and every other holiday I get half his time off school. That is an additional 7-8 weeks vs what most Dads get and I have never not taken every single day. I have never not shown up to get him. I have never returned him early.  I have never not gotten him. I also spend a godamn fortune spoiling him with toys vacations gear and lessons. I am the best Dad I know. Every women with kids has issues their kids Dad doesn't show up doesn't pay his child support tries to get court to reduce it doesnt do anythign with kid when he does have them etc etc etc. That is not me I spoil the shit out of my kid. I always find stuff to do with him. I am an awesome Dad meanwhile you guys talk shit by all means tell me how you spoil your 4 year old. Tell me about his 2k dollar 4 wheeler, his XBOX, his snowboard gear and his lessons. Do you know how many times his mom calls me up and wants money for swim lessons or something? Do you know how many times I have said no? Not once Fucking jackasses

Bullshit,

You said you guys are not allowed to call each other. Aside from arranging drop offs.

Post the call logs of how many times she called you?

You won’t because you are pathetic deadbeat dad. Bragging about spending 18k a year on a child lol.

You even admitted he was swearing in day care or pre school. The shit apple doesn’t fall far from a shit tree

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 17, 2024, 08:08:32 AM »
Yes I am sure you are the perfect parent constantly high on that sweet "delta-9" while doing 70mph on 30mph zones.

Fucking retard.

It seems anyone who insists theyre a great parent, when they literally have no other responsibility, is usually a single mother of multiple children who are in trouble.

It’s good to see Hankins breaking stereotypes.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: April 17, 2024, 08:13:23 AM »

Yeah, like dragging him to a hockey game and then flexing for the Jumbotron with him in your arms. Let’s not forget anytime he is over. You are posting videos of yourself posing in front of him.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #211 on: April 17, 2024, 09:24:15 AM »

Liar.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #212 on: April 17, 2024, 09:45:37 AM »
We have joint custody. 1500 a month is 18k a year do you not understand Math? I also provide clothing, housing, food, toys, vacations, snowboard lessons,  etc during the 35% of the time I have him. Pretending to get cosmetic surgery? I am planning to get orthopedic surgery not cosmetic. I expect it to cost less than half that. I won't be able to fake it I will gladly share my post surgical medical records as I am trying to share for other interested getbiggers with old injuries. As my son gets older I expect to spend more money on him like college etc. I also plan to leave him a considerable amount of funds when I die. Who do you think is going to buy him a car when he turns 16? I spoil the shit out of my son.

My son had issues writing when he was 2 I paid for half his tutor he is great at it now. He has never had any issues speaking. He is obsessed with numbers and counting. He is clearly gifted I have 0 academic concerns with him.

Money can not buy you a win at the Charlotte Cup over other competitors. You have to actually train and earn that.

1) Wouldn't it have been smarter to get a full tutor rather than half?

2) Unlike his dad who can't keep track of any number past 8

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 17, 2024, 09:47:26 AM »

Spoiling him definitely teaches him valuable lessons.....like never knowing the word "no"

I bet he knows the term "bio-identical" right?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 17, 2024, 09:52:09 AM »

This is all great. Hankins giving himself credit for doing what he should be doing. That alone makes him the best dad he knows.

Best troll ever.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #215 on: April 17, 2024, 10:06:00 AM »
Yeah, like dragging him to a hockey game and then flexing for the Jumbotron with him in your arms.

Dude, that's like ........nothing.

Every idiot does stupid stuff for the jumbotron.   That's why they have them.
Y

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 17, 2024, 10:28:26 AM »

Hanky most of the people you argue with are not trolls. They were here before you.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #217 on: April 17, 2024, 11:09:40 AM »
Bunch of armchair family lawyers and fathers of the year on this board. Let’s see proof of how YOU parent (especially if you’re doing it shirtless or in a stringer and have a moderate pump)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: April 17, 2024, 11:42:06 AM »

You already failed as a father dough boy as your kid is growing up in a broken home. And yes it's your fault too for choosing to dump your load in a crazy bitch like your ex wife.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: April 17, 2024, 11:49:30 AM »
Bunch of armchair family lawyers and fathers of the year on this board. Let’s see proof of how YOU parent (especially if you’re doing it shirtless or in a stringer and have a moderate pump)

Exactly. It's not as easy as many make it seem, but be it the cup or posing with his children, bhank takes the gold.

"1"

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2024, 11:52:29 AM »
We have joint custody. 1500 a month is 18k a year do you not understand Math? I also provide clothing, housing, food, toys, vacations, snowboard lessons,  etc during the 35% of the time I have him. Pretending to get cosmetic surgery? I am planning to get orthopedic surgery not cosmetic. I expect it to cost less than half that. I won't be able to fake it I will gladly share my post surgical medical records as I am trying to share for other interested getbiggers with old injuries. As my son gets older I expect to spend more money on him like college etc. I also plan to leave him a considerable amount of funds when I die. Who do you think is going to buy him a car when he turns 16? I spoil the shit out of my son.

My son had issues writing when he was 2 I paid for half his tutor he is great at it now. He has never had any issues speaking. He is obsessed with numbers and counting. He is clearly gifted I have 0 academic concerns with him.

Money can not buy you a win at the Charlotte Cup over other competitors. You have to actually train and earn that.

aaahahahahaha.. cant be real hankins lmfao

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #221 on: April 17, 2024, 12:29:34 PM »
The real bhanky is a mudstain on masculinity.  And the fartificial bhanky?  Fuque that cuque.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: April 17, 2024, 04:37:05 PM »
Exactly. It's not as easy as many make it seem, but be it the cup or posing with his children, bhank takes the golden showers.

"1"

Fixed

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #223 on: April 17, 2024, 04:52:49 PM »
???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #224 on: April 17, 2024, 04:54:24 PM »
Exactly. It's not as easy as many make it seem, but be it the cup or posing with his children, bhank takes the golden shower.

"1"
I helped
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!