Author Topic: 2012 Olympia - What if....  (Read 5025 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
2012 Olympia - What if....
« on: March 28, 2012, 03:11:58 PM »
Phil is off or injured, Kai and Jay come in at 90 % and Branch takes the O. No one has even considered this as a possibility but when you stop and think, Branch has 2 Arnolds and a runner up spot at the 0, which makes him the most  likely candidate next to Jay for the O

discuss

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: WHAT IF.....?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 03:15:33 PM »
Phil is off or injured, Kai and Jay come in at 90 % and Branch takes the O. No one has even considered this as a possibility but when you stop and think, Branch has 2 Arnolds and a runner up spot at the 0, which makes him the most  likely candidate next to Jay for the O

discuss

You sir are well thought out ! and this scenario is a real possibility and man would the bitching & moaning be epic 

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 03:16:08 PM »
It's decided weeks in advance.  The picked winner could show up in a casket and still take home the trophy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 03:21:37 PM »
It's decided weeks in advance.  The picked winner could show up in a casket and still take home the trophy.
lol, true ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 03:24:30 PM »
There have been some pretty seemingly undeserving Mr. Olympias over the years but if Branch wins I'd be shocked if that doesn't set off an epic shitstorm of the likes that bodybuilding has not seen before. The man is an ugly disfigured goblin.
from incomplete data

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 03:57:07 PM »
o yes, I, and probably others, have considered branch as eligible mr olympia firstly since he came second one year i think, and secondly because he's obviously the flavor of the month and wins best posing awards just by his name. it's was like "win two awards and get best posing for free"

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 03:59:04 PM »
well, thats one big WHAT IF, I dont think its going to happen

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 04:11:18 PM »
well, thats one big WHAT IF, I dont think its going to happen
Not really, Kai is hit and miss and Branch has better resume anyway, Jay just had surgery so will be hard to come in ready, Phill had one bad showing in 09, so it's not a big "if"

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 04:15:31 PM »
Not really, Kai is hit and miss and Branch has better resume anyway, Jay just had surgery so will be hard to come in ready, Phill had one bad showing in 09, so it's not a big "if"

We are just speculating, but I think a "bad" Heath showing will not trump his trophy at all, its not going to be a showing bad enough for him not to win, same with Cutler and Kai, maybe it will help him place higher when Kai fucks it up like his recent bloofy mess pics show but I seriously doubt something too out of this world will hapen to either Cutler or Heath.  Same thing for Wolf, he will fight one on one with Warren for a 4th or 3rd.

Not that I at al agree that Heath has this won by marketing but still. 

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 04:17:32 PM »
phil is consistent yes, but things can happen regarding peaking. once off, it can shirley happen again

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 04:18:30 PM »
The man is an ugly disfigured goblin.

:)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2012, 04:20:09 PM »
I`d shoot myself.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 04:22:17 PM »
We are just speculating, but I think a "bad" Heath showing will not trump his trophy at all, its not going to be a showing bad enough for him not to win, same with Cutler and Kai, maybe it will help him place higher when Kai fucks it up like his recent bloofy mess pics show but I seriously doubt something too out of this world will hapen to either Cutler or Heath.  Same thing for Wolf, he will fight one on one with Warren for a 4th or 3rd.

Not that I at al agree that Heath has this won by marketing but still. 
have to agree here cause Jay Cutler in 07 deserved no better then fourth

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »
have to agree here cause Jay Cutler in 07 deserved no better then fourth

Or Coleman's second place 2006...it was only love that got him there.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 04:29:14 PM »
Phil is off or injured, Kai and Jay come in at 90 % and Branch takes the O. No one has even considered this as a possibility but when you stop and think, Branch has 2 Arnolds and a runner up spot at the 0, which makes him the most  likely candidate next to Jay for the O

discuss

Not Jay, he's toast. His back is atrocious...He's got old man back now...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 04:30:03 PM »
I`d shoot myself.
Quoted for posterity. PIP

'Alas, poor Yorick Wes! I knew him well.'      

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 04:54:18 PM »
Quoted for posterity. PIP

'Alas, poor Yorick Wes! I knew him well.'     
:D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 04:57:43 PM »
Seriously,  If I were Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Chris Cormier, Nasser, Ronnie, Dorian Etc....  I would juice to the gills, and compete in next years Arnold.  If Branch can win two, all of these guys could roll out of bed and collect 100K!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 05:00:10 PM »
There have been some pretty seemingly undeserving Mr. Olympias over the years but if Branch wins I'd be shocked if that doesn't set off an epic shitstorm of the likes the bodybuilding has not seen before. The man is an ugly disfigured goblin.

be real... he's done amazingly well with less than ideal genetics

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 05:14:10 PM »
All this bashing of Branch but at the same time admitting he has exceeded his genetic with pure drive and work ethics just makes me wonder how he would look if had the best genetics in the world

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 05:33:02 PM »

C'mon, he nailed it. Branch is a goblin.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Re: 2012 Olympia - What if....
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 10:54:23 PM »
the goblin will never be mr.O
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 11:01:47 PM »

discuss

They'll never give it to Branch.  Arnold and Olympia are two different animals.  If Jay's arm is cool, they'll give him another.  Branch would be the worst Mr O in history.  Since bodybuilding is a freak show, they'd slip one to Kai before Branch.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 11:30:25 PM »

discuss

If this scenario ever came about then what about Wolf? Huge crowd favourite over Branch and he may improve going into the Olympia - it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 12:10:55 AM »
They'll never give it to Branch.  Arnold and Olympia are two different animals.  If Jay's arm is cool, they'll give him another.  Branch would be the worst Mr O in history.  Since bodybuilding is a freak show, they'd slip one to Kai before Branch.
Naw we are in the Phil era now. They won't give it back to Jay, he would need to bring to bring some unreal package. Phil would have to be 50% worse than last year for Branch to win,