Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 69230 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #375 on: April 01, 2012, 08:56:20 AM »
friends,, you are CWAZY ,, im not speical ed ,, im one of the most infamous profesional ever in bodybuild ,, im here by the grace of god i dont even know why i mhere i got addicted to getbig and stayed for my pupils and millions of followers aroudn the world ,,

jamie now approve me ! lol

fellas im not a kido ,, i been on the olympus more than once...

here ill show you ...

specialed can nto do this this.. lol,, none of the balonie you mention cant do what i do ,, i unlike others always deliver and ALWAYS achive results ,, why? for i say the truth ,, i direct with the truth and i dont sell no mike arnelds balonies or ron heris macaronies or the rest of the filt around

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #376 on: April 01, 2012, 08:58:11 AM »
you have here many kidos who realy haveno  clue how lucky they are i am here,, im truly GOD OF HORMONES,, i neevr been any gimick always one fella...the fella in pics is bigher,,, this is me working with him ....

as you can see the balonie coming from choas and other fellas who realy have no clue to real bodybuild and the actual hormones...its realy hard to fight becaus eits made for fun part as getbig is also for fun ,,

the reality of the matter is that im the best in my field not numero 2 or 3

THE BEST

ever!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #377 on: April 01, 2012, 09:01:00 AM »
you know i can make posting out of this and get all the cult of bodybuild to sit in my door ,, but im millioner,, i told you before i DELIVER ,, i always do ,, same with the sites they are coming,,

there is a reason im never banned and never in time out

I D E L I V E R and fast

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #378 on: April 01, 2012, 09:02:26 AM »
Well if you only made it to top 10, no 6, no 3 on the Olympia stage apparently you aren't the best! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #379 on: April 01, 2012, 09:05:30 AM »
i hope you take a look in bigher ,, so you finaly realize what legit gh means...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #380 on: April 01, 2012, 09:16:01 AM »
friends,, you are CWAZY ,, im not speical ed ,, im one of the most infamous profesional ever in bodybuild ,, im here by the grace of god i dont even know why i mhere i got addicted to getbig and stayed for my pupils and millions of followers aroudn the world ,,

jamie now approve me ! lol

fellas im not a kido ,, i been on the olympus more than once...

here ill show you ...

specialed can nto do this this.. lol,, none of the balonie you mention cant do what i do ,, i unlike others always deliver and ALWAYS achive results ,, why? for i say the truth ,, i direct with the truth and i dont sell no mike arnelds balonies or ron heris macaronies or the rest of the filt around

gh15 approved

Jason,
  It's all good Mr. Stern, nobody that isn't an Elf really believed you were a Pro anyway (at least not for some time now). Do you have any RECENT pictures of YOU? That was some killer man boobs you had last we saw.
 I know you preach against AI's and say to just use Masteron but it obviously isn't working for you, those titties are huge! It would also help if you got back into lifting instead of posting all day, you don't look like you lift hardly at all much less take drugs - but then it was never established that you actually DO use steroids in real life - not your made up pro gimmick.
 Also, is there any chance you could let the other guy and Nasser back into the account- you aren't as interesting as they were and your threats and meltdowns are irritating. I get tired of watching you get owned so often and think that it would be better if you took a long break while letting the other guy have the reins of the account for a while.
Exact location Jason, exact location.............

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #381 on: April 01, 2012, 09:21:06 AM »
Jason,
  It's all good Mr. Stern, nobody that isn't an Elf really believed you were a Pro anyway (at least not for some time now). Do you have any RECENT pictures of YOU? That was some killer man boobs you had last we saw.
 I know you preach against AI's and say to just use Masteron but it obviously isn't working for you, those titties are huge! It would also help if you got back into lifting instead of posting all day, you don't look like you lift hardly at all much less take drugs - but then it was never established that you actually DO use steroids in real life - not your made up pro gimmick.
 Also, is there any chance you could let the other guy and Nasser back into the account- you aren't as interesting as they were and your threats and meltdowns are irritating. I get tired of watching you get owned so often and think that it would be better if you took a long break while letting the other guy have the reins of the account for a while.

you  embaresing yourself ,,right now you shuld hush ,, and realy be quiet if you have some self respct,, what i showed here now is big thing,, many just sit there and ponder ,, this is biugher,, if you had any clue to the boarding of getbig you would know bigher work with gh15...this is 2 months! notice pictures date...

which mr fucktard arneld ....in other words...put a bullet into your bodybuilding head abotu all the balonie you feed those fellas and the reason you will go down very fast withinnext few months since sites are coming....

the smart fellas here which is most of the members... realize by me showing this pictures...that the reaosn even cintofini look like what he look like is.....legit gh ....and insulina with the right aas... they finaly can see it in pictures...and bighr is on CHINA LEGIT GH not americano gh! ,, and he is not on insulina...and he been workingwith me not too long... as you can see ....its all in the hgh and insulina....and even cintofini has nothni special about himself besdie a big large nose of pinokio!

if what i did above doesnt shut you up ...then really bodybuild is not for you and you truly have no clue about bodybuild,,

and if you still think im a gimick...then you got severe mental problem,,

every bodybuilder on any site will reasure you gh15 = REAL DEAL

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MrLean

• Getbig II
« Reply #382 on: April 01, 2012, 09:21:15 AM »
Watch below, fucked up quote :(

MrLean

• Getbig II
« Reply #383 on: April 01, 2012, 09:22:18 AM »
Jason,

Micropenis?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #384 on: April 01, 2012, 09:24:25 AM »
i think i just delivered one of the bigest ownage in getbig words in the history of getbig.com ,, if you pay attention to this tread...you have here the all 7 years of me on this boarding putting into 2 pictures,, the lies revealed! and the most importent thing...MY PUPILS AROUND THE WORLD SEE IT ! and there is nothing better than seing with the eyes for this generation ,,

i pretty much think this is a rest my case posting,,

oh wait...sites are coming,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #385 on: April 01, 2012, 09:25:41 AM »
you  embaresing yourself ,,right now you shuld hush ,, and realy be quiet if you have some self respct,, what i showed here now is big thing,, many just sit there and ponder ,, this is biugher,, if you had any clue to the boarding of getbig you would know bigher work with gh15...this is 2 months! notice pictures date...

which mr fucktard arneld ....in other words...put a bullet into your bodybuilding head abotu all the balonie you feed those fellas and the reason you will go down very fast withinnext few months since sites are coming....

the smart fellas here which is most of the members... realize by me showing this pictures...that the reaosn even cintofini look like what he look like is.....legit gh ....and insulina with the right aas... they finaly can see it in pictures...and bighr is on CHINA LEGIT GH not americano gh! ,, and he is not on insulina...and he been workingwith me not too long... as you can see ....its all in the hgh and insulina....and even cintofini has nothni special about himself besdie a big large nose of pinokio!

if what i did above doesnt shut you up ...then really bodybuild is not for you and you truly have no clue about bodybuild,,

and if you still think im a gimick...then you got severe mental problem,,

every bodybuilder on any site will reasure you gh15 = REAL DEAL

gh15 approved

Jason, Jason-
Calm down squirt, you know I'm not Mike Arnold and that just gets tired. I know you do this in hopes others will think I'm that twink but I really doubt anyone thinks that. You have no clue who I am even though I've told you straight out exactly who I am, meanwhile Jason I know your exact location. You need to recognize that the era of pretending to be a pro is over.

Just be the you that God made Jason, and you will not only be happier but taken more seriously...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #386 on: April 01, 2012, 09:31:51 AM »
lol,, you do notice no serious bodybuild enter this posting,, they wont...they have self respect ,, they can recognize truth and they can recognize pro maker,, they can recognize TRUTH! ,, notice no one will come that is truly a bodybuildr.. only gimick and the arnelds and the fellas who take getbig for fun ...

reality of mater is ,, look in the 2 pictures ...this is what hapen when i touch you ,,

6 0 days

specia ed ::)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #387 on: April 01, 2012, 09:37:53 AM »
lol,, you do notice no serious bodybuild enter this posting,, they wont...they have self respect ,, they can recognize truth and they can recognize pro maker,, they can recognize TRUTH! ,, notice no one will come that is truly a bodybuildr.. only gimick and the arnelds and the fellas who take getbig for fun ...

reality of mater is ,, look in the 2 pictures ...this is what hapen when i touch you ,,

6 0 days

gh15 approved

Yes 60 days- that is EXACTLY how long you have Mr. Stern to re-open the account to Blockhead and Nasser. You exact location is known Jason. If I hire you - does attorney client privilege apply to "mutation info"? LOL! One of your current clients is a friend of mine, you know the big one that you ask lifting advice from? Your jewish genetics are what they are, you will always be a schmoe for gentiles with better genes for lifting. Quit putzing about and let blockhead back into the account. 60 days squirt, that's how long I'm giving you - exact location Jason..........

Oh and as for why no pro's come into your threads- why would they? They are Pros you are a guy who briefly knew a pro and have made a splash in the intertard world by repeating some of what you heard from him. The Pros laugh at you - even Dante and Arnold and those "filt" you try to appear superior too ignore you at this point more often than not, you just aren't RELEVANT.....

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #388 on: April 01, 2012, 09:46:01 AM »

6 0 days

gh15 approved
I wish you would just ignore the gimmicks and trolls gh. They follow you from thread to thread, you own their minds. They say you are a joke yet they have never posting in a thread other than yours. I hate to see your time here preoccupied on them is all

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #389 on: April 01, 2012, 09:48:20 AM »
I wish you would just ignore the gimmicks and trolls gh. They follow you from thread to thread, you own their minds. They say you are a joke yet they have never posting in a thread other than yours. I hate to see your time here preoccupied on them is all

I agree, you should ignore them and get back to tort writing and ambulance chasing.........

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #390 on: April 01, 2012, 09:50:51 AM »
I gotta go lift- fuck with ya later sport! ;D

Alex says hi, and that you look small......

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #391 on: April 01, 2012, 10:17:18 AM »
hey gh15, did you ever have any health issues during your career all these years where you were forced to come off drugs or to very low doses? You said at some point you need to lower the doses because there is charged and supercharged,  is this something you just get with experience?
l

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #392 on: April 01, 2012, 10:28:25 AM »
The only issues that i have with those protocols are high pressure and high
Hematocrit......how to handle them?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #393 on: April 01, 2012, 10:37:47 AM »
Why do you have to be an IFBB pro bodybuilder to tell somebody to inject legit GH and grow?

O

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #394 on: April 01, 2012, 11:46:19 AM »
God, you seem to have a great feel for what races are prone to what. You've never addressed French/Belgian, what are your recommendations with those people?

Small bone structure, don't hold their fat in the right places, etc.
if your french or belgium there is only one solution my friend.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: April 01, 2012, 11:59:00 AM »
lol mike arnold making an ass of himself as usual

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #396 on: April 01, 2012, 12:46:02 PM »
Why do you have to be an IFBB pro bodybuilder to tell somebody to inject legit GH and grow?

BECAUSE THEY DONT TELL U WHAT AAS DOSAGE WORKS BEST WITH WHAT AMOUNT OF IU, WHICH TYPE OF GH IS WORTH IT, WHEN TO TAKE IT, ETC. GH15 HAS.

5IU PER GRAM OF ANABOLIC, 8IU/10IU PER GRAM OF TESTOSTERONE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #397 on: April 01, 2012, 01:32:34 PM »
BECAUSE THEY DONT TELL U WHAT AAS DOSAGE WORKS BEST WITH WHAT AMOUNT OF IU, WHICH TYPE OF GH IS WORTH IT, WHEN TO TAKE IT, ETC. GH15 HAS.

5IU PER GRAM OF ANABOLIC, 8IU/10IU PER GRAM OF TESTOSTERONE.

That doesn't prove it's a pro doing the telling. The information has been passed down and around by lots of people. Dan Duchaine was no pro.

O

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #398 on: April 01, 2012, 04:01:26 PM »
I don't think he's Jason Stern, think about it, why would he create an account somewhere in 2010 exposing himself when he was big in Internet already. That's common sense. But, nonetheless, gh15 admires Jewish people a lot
g2g

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #399 on: April 01, 2012, 05:11:37 PM »
the gimmisicks cant prove who gh15 is  ;D

they must miss nights and nights on that l ::)