Author Topic: REDBULL GIVES YOU WIIIIINGS................  (Read 7645 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
REDBULL GIVES YOU WIIIIINGS................
« on: January 05, 2006, 12:32:15 PM »
FOR ANYONE INTERESTED I've tryed all the energy drinks out there because Redbull was too expensive. I wasn't getting the boost I wanted. The cheapo I am finally gave in and bought some of the BULL... this stuff is the kick in the pants I need before a workout. The Sugar FREE doesn't taste the best, but does the job hands down... Put down the other junk and try a BULL.....

Just thought I'd share this success story with you as I know most people that train and work regular jobs sometimes need that little boost.....

Any REDBULL drinkers out there???

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: REDBULL GIVES YOU WIIIIINGS................
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 01:04:32 PM »
Personally I would stay away from a habit of drinking energy drinks before workouts.  I a remember back when "razor ripped" and others were powerful, they will get you through the workouts but in the end they will ruin you drive, i.e. dependance to get motivated.  Also, energy drinks kinda defeat muscle growth in a lot of areas.

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 01:30:26 PM »
Luckily myself and others that share Redbull consumption with me have not experienced the crash afterwards. I guess it effects everyone differently. I think it's worth a try.... Just be sure to drink plenty of water with it....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 03:35:15 PM »
i haven't used any pre workout drinks since Ultimate Orange, anyone remember that stuff?? damn!!!!!! that shit would give you unreal energy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 04:04:20 PM »
We sell Redbull where I work (pub) so alot of us drink it to keep us going through the night. I think I had seven on New Years eve when I was working.

I used to have one before I played basketball or a V energy drink. V tastes much better.

I pop No Doz every now and then too.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 08:01:33 PM »
We sell Redbull where I work (pub) so alot of us drink it to keep us going through the night. I think I had seven on New Years eve when I was working.

I used to have one before I played basketball or a V energy drink. V tastes much better.

I pop No Doz every now and then too.

ive never gotten anytype of energy boost froma pre mixed drink.

red bull..monster...voo-doo......none of that shit works for me.  blast cycle is pretty dgood for the first few times i used it, but then it wore off..and that shit is soo expenisve.   now before i work out i just eat an apple or something like that.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 08:18:06 PM »
Ya the energy boosters aren't adding much to your leverage.  Ever see the common user of this stuff?  Usually about 140 lb, 5ft10in, and likes cigarettes and beer. 

I think if you are feeling like sheet and need to get in there and hit chest or whatever, grab one and let it pull you through, once every 2-3 weeks it will give you a real boost and bridge your exhaustion.

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 08:39:34 PM »
1 doesn't, and never has done anything for me. I need 4 or five to feel a little boost. We drink Redbull and vodka here when we go out.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 08:43:22 PM »
red bull sugar free is nice...EAS piranha is the best energy drink i ever tried
musclegurus.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2006, 03:51:43 AM »
Doesn't do anything for me. Not sure how many I would need, I've tried 2 and it only gave me a headache. Since I'm at the gym 5 times a week it would cost me a small fortune if I needed to drink a lot of those.
Reason Ultimate Orange worked was the amount of real ephedrine.
Z

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 03:57:08 AM »
WOW, Ultimate Orange, there's a blast from the past, THAT SHIZZY WAS CRAZY.... I would drink that after a workout and it seemed to make my pump last longer... Maybe it was mental but that stuff was crazy.

WHO REMEMBERS HOT STUFF...  now that was some crazy sh!t, Remember they stopped making it and started again? Heard a rumor they were using roids in there, anyone else hear that?

You can all knock REDBULL if you'd like................ The sugar free, a 4pk for $7.49, I work a 10 hr day, pop one and hit the gym, it pulls me right through to the other side............... TRY IT, DON'T DENY IT....

Traps Hoolihan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 09:12:31 AM »
I like it w/ Vodka :)

Biggrnyou

• Getbig II
  • Whether you think you can/can't-you're right
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 09:19:36 AM »
...try a banana. ;D

Keep your Red Bull for your vodka.
Perfect Practic

Brolly

• Getbig IV
  • Dick for days, Ass for weeks
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 10:26:42 AM »
Biggrnyou, your fucking display pic has me crazy for tits now, thanks, now my girl is going to get her ass raped. Where's my fucking lube?

ON-Subject*

Redbull is nice. I personal just like popping a caffeine and ephedrine pill and all be good.
GspotRocksGspot

Biggrnyou

• Getbig II
  • Whether you think you can/can't-you're right
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 03:07:08 PM »
 ;D

....here to help buddy.
Perfect Practic

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 04:24:41 AM »
Well I've tried all the drinks, we sell most of them, and bar-none Extreme NOS Pumped is my favorite one.
It's got all the stimulants that are in the other one plus nitrix...

Gary

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 01:06:21 AM »
Monster is kicking Red Bull's arse all over the place in sales growth.  Tastes better too.

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 06:48:22 AM »
Biggrnyou, your fucking display pic has me crazy for tits now, thanks, now my girl is going to get her ass raped. Where's my fucking lube?

ON-Subject*

Redbull is nice. I personal just like popping a caffeine and ephedrine pill and all be good.

Agree, very nice avatar.  ;D

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 03:29:50 PM »
I DRINK 2 RED BULL A DAY! IT DOESN'T T DO SHIT FOR ME!

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 10:58:12 AM »
Gary, I have to disagree about the sales growth. I actually did a little research as I was suprised by your reply. The closest I found to your credit is a 8 to 1 ratio Redbull to Monster and that was on the west coast in BJ's wholesale stores. Over the rest of the US Monster is no where near REDBULL, if you like the taste and it performs for you fine, but your sales stats are incorrect...

enjoy

Gary

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 01:41:04 PM »
I hear you DD but I'm talking about increasing sales.  Monster has only been around for only months and Hansen Natural Corp. who makes Monster does not even have distribution fully implemented on most of the East Coast yet.  I have listened to their conference calls, read their Securities and Exchange Commission quarterly reports and their 2004 yearly report including their "looking forward" statements and verified their progress.  I decided to buy their stock and have done quite well.  I would not have done this if I thought their growth would flatten.  All energy drinks are doing well, however.  Check out this stock rise over the past year.  People don't throw their money at a company unless they practice what we call "due dilligence."

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/charts/chartdl.asp?Symbol=US:HANS&ShowChtBt=Refresh+Chart&DateRangeForm=1&CP=0&PT=5&C5=1&C6=2006&C7=1&C8=2006&C9=0&ComparisonsForm=1&CE=0&DisplayForm=1&D4=1&D5=0&3=0&ViewType=0&PeriodType=5

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 04:24:24 AM »
We're getting a little off the topic here. All I wanted to do is say how I LOVE REDBULL SUGARFREE PRIOR TO MY WORKOUTS after a hard days work. Now I am getting into sales issues and stock quotes. I will make one more comment regarding Monster, the stock quote you gave me was great and I am glad you made $$$. However that is for the entire Hansens portfolio and not just Monster....

That's that....

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 05:05:32 AM »
Well I've tried all the drinks, we sell most of them, and bar-none Extreme NOS Pumped is my favorite one.
It's got all the stimulants that are in the other one plus nitrix...

i like it as well.
but i rather drink something cheaper. i actually like No explode and similar products not for growth but for energy alone, the extra pump you get is ok too.
usually i just take some sort of evergy tab.
to the guy that drinks 7 red bulls, holy shit dude you are a caffine junky. my buddy was the same way and decided because of heart palpatation to quit but then he wouls head aches and nose bleeds, i know its an extreme case, just keep mindful dude!
fat till furthe

Gary

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2006, 05:26:16 AM »
Over the rest of the US Monster is no where near REDBULL, if you like the taste and it performs for you fine, but your sales stats are incorrect...

You took it off topic with this statement but it's cool.  I actually love the Monster much better than Red Bull and that's all I was trying to say.   Just try it if you can find it. 

BTW, the sales growth didn't start 'till after the creation of Monster but thanks for playing.  LOL. 

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 11:58:11 AM »
I hear ya Gary and no offense taken. I have tried Monster before and I am not a fan of the taste, I tried all flavors, I think their sugar free is BLAH! and I don't like the idea of 16oz of energy drink. The reason RedBull is in an 8.3 oz can is because that is the reccommended dosage for people to get the appropriate functionality from the beverage. The 16oz and 24 oz cans are overkill, your body disposes of the extra ingredients during consumption and it winds up a waste....

Hey, forget this stuff, good luck and happy training...

This in why we live in the USA we can drink what we want when we want it...