Author Topic: Selling Survival:Bug Out Gear  (Read 1326 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Selling Survival:Bug Out Gear
« on: November 25, 2013, 06:04:26 PM »

Bug Out Treehouse

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Selling Survival:Bug Out Gear
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 06:14:51 PM »
I find these shows interesting from a sociological perspective. 
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 06:25:47 PM »
I find these shows interesting from a sociological perspective. 
You gotta be prepared!
That one with the 6 months supply of food, sink, grill, queen size bed, etc probably would be the one to get.
And have it drawn by a team of horses or oxen, you are set.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 06:28:15 PM »
You gotta be prepared!
That one with the 6 months supply of food, sink, grill, queen size bed, etc probably would be the one to get.
And have it drawn by a team of horses or oxen, you are set.

My father in-law is into all this stuff. His delirium is a strange combination of religious end-time prophecy and new age woo.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 06:29:44 PM »
My father in-law is into all this stuff. His delirium is a strange combination of religious end-time prophecy and new age woo.
and having nothing else to do... I think it's smart to prepare, until you go too far , again it's all about balance. Everyone should be prepared with the minimum stuff required in case of an urgency. Basic common sense. Food, guns, ammo, tools , stuff to build a shelter, knowing where to go to grow your own food if necessary. Now going too far and constantly thinking only about that and building an underground bunker? Newsflash, the day the shit hit the fan, those who built and talked about what they built are the first to get backstabbed and see their shit stolen.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 06:31:24 PM »
and having nothing else to do...

Very true.  This is a good point that I should have mentioned.  Since he retired from GM a few years ago, the intensity of his obsession has increased exponentially.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 06:35:25 PM »

Very true.  This is a good point that I should have mentioned.  Since he retired from GM a few years ago, the intensity of his obsession has increased exponentially.
retirement/being fired, realizing nobody gives a fuck about you, that you are at war with colleagues and other humans all struggling to insure their own survival, that we re just animals doing stuff subonciously for most of our lives, all old people or people who are unemployed and dont drown themselves into addiction are able to see our true inner nature looking at their specie from outside.

But still you have to be part of society one way or another, and you still have to live with people once SHTF.
another thing is that, when shit really hit the fan, only those who have firearms and know how to use them have decent odds of survival. Everyone else is just a moving target.
The really smart person is the one who adapts and prepares without telling anyone else but his loved ones and not overdoing the whole thing.