Author Topic: Compare different brands of Tren  (Read 36085 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Compare different brands of Tren
« on: February 16, 2012, 10:31:35 PM »
oxide tren
strango tren
alpha labs tren
"daman" tren:

who has experience with one or more of these

how did they compare

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Compare different brands of Tren
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 09:12:08 AM »
BRO GIVE ME A FEW & I'LL COMPARE THESE TRENS:

DEFIANT
DAMAN
STRANGO
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 10:36:55 AM »
Daman's is awesome!!! 125mg/ml.  1cc EOD does the trick.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 10:55:21 AM »
Jinan all the way. Is daman the guy on PM that has 500mg/ml deca and eq on his list? I wouldn't trust anyone that makes those claims

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 10:57:15 AM »
just use fina, it's the best

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 11:04:31 AM »
strango all the way  :D
GETBIG!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 03:50:15 PM »
Homebrew

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 05:13:35 PM »
just use fina, it's the best
Homebrew
this is where im leaning... its only about 20 a bottle that way and guaranteed pure

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 05:52:47 PM »
this is where im leaning... its only about 20 a bottle that way and guaranteed pure

"guaranteed pure"...Exactly !! ;)

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 06:32:07 PM »
Mylab..from canada

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 07:51:18 PM »
Jinan is great, so is strango  ;D

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 11:53:40 PM »
I used the two in the middle and they were good.   Best tren I ever used though, was from finaplex pellets with EO as the carrier oil.  I actually blacked out doing a set of deadlifts on that stuff.  Scary shit.

max_rep1975

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 04:00:25 AM »
Optimum Pharma from Turkey

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 09:57:51 AM »
SM's tren was strong as shit. Also solid like gold color looking.
g2g

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 10:09:44 AM »
If money is no issue, what's the best solvent for fina pellets? Least pain. Is it EO or GSO?

Swlabr

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 10:25:02 AM »
SM's tren was strong as shit. Also solid like gold color looking.

Do you find the SM tren isn't actually 10 ml? When I do 1 ml each time, it only lasts me 7 - 8 injections...

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 10:26:03 AM »
sgos tren 1cc ED i get no night sweats or sides,,,,also have alpha 1cc ED and im soaking my pillow at night,,,very strange,,,but the alpha labs tren crashed so im using sgo tren now,,and damans will be using soon

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 10:36:34 AM »
If money is no issue, what's the best solvent for fina pellets? Least pain. Is it EO or GSO?

i was going to try EO but heard it increases chances of tren cough so i decided against it. might try it with 5ml @ 200mg/ml just to test it out

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 01:28:03 PM »
Do you find the SM tren isn't actually 10 ml? When I do 1 ml each time, it only lasts me 7 - 8 injections...
Yup same here, fucking bullshit lol

It's also BUNK as shit, not strong as shit  ;)  (to AlphaM)

ON a side note, the ethyl oleate will give you more of the metallic taste in your mouth and it smells very strong as compared to grapeseed

As for what's the better oil to use in homebrew, I cannot comment yet, I just started to make some and I personally used GSO

Swlabr

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 01:40:44 PM »

It's also BUNK as shit, not strong as shit  ;)  (to AlphaM)

ON a side note, the ethyl oleate will give you more of the metallic taste in your mouth and it smells very strong as compared to grapeseed

As for what's the better oil to use in homebrew, I cannot comment yet, I just started to make some and I personally used GSO

Nah, it's not bunk. I'm vascular as fuck now, and my strength is WAY up. Just annoying that it's not dosed properly.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 01:44:38 PM »
i was going to try EO but heard it increases chances of tren cough so i decided against it. might try it with 5ml @ 200mg/ml just to test it out
i dont know but i dont think it has anythign to do with that..   this is the most logicla explanation i have heard of for tren cough..

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

i think blending the tren with a longer ester would help to reduce the cough, slow down absorption just a bit.

on a side note ive been doing research on how to best convert tren.  it seems that one can make trenbolone no ester simply by allowing the tren to sit in methyl alcohol overnight.. the MA will cleave off the ester.  in the crystal fina method one uses MA to extract the tren from the binders as tren is soluble in MA but the methyl cellulose (binder) is not.   so im thinking ill make it this way and hopefull end up with tren base instead of tren ace  :P    and yup, 200mg/ml is what i wanna do... you wont outdose me aesthetics !!!  ;D

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 03:15:10 PM »
You plannin on running 200mg ED? Gonna run anything along with the tren?

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 04:31:13 PM »

It's also BUNK as shit, not strong as shit  ;)  (to AlphaM)

Superman's Tren? Explain yourself.

Swlabr, mine was dosed properly 10ml.

g2g

lesaucer

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 05:36:44 PM »

always used gso and never had a problem!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 05:53:52 PM »
Superman's Tren? Explain yourself.

Swlabr, mine was dosed properly 10ml.

You didn't read my thread, or the other thread about the tren???  Anyways, long story short, myself and "growing lad" got bunk tren... there's a thread about it where "growing lad" explains his situation, and then there's a thread I started "tren non-responder?" 

Not going to get into it again, it was just a little jab and my opinion lol

I'm happy it's working for you, as well as many others, I just got the shit end of the stick  :'(