Author Topic: Mr. Intenseone... Stop your constant lies...  (Read 9816 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Mr. Intenseone... Stop your constant lies...
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2006, 12:29:39 AM »
I think u guys are blinded by ur hate of Bush..yeah u can hate Bush or the Repubs or Rummy (god knows i do) but Chavez is full of shit and is causing alot of problems for other folks in central and south America. He's a darling of the poor but the middle class in his country have realized what he's trying to do and know that he's no better then any other leader down there. And u should move..i have a nice bunker right next to me here ;D
Now that's much better... Thank you... Happy to talk global politics with someone who's not playing the better than thou get out my country card...  ::) I served, they used me at their discretion and I was honorably discharged.  If I re-enlisted you would have something I would not...  You know you have a special luxury with what you come here and do... Do you think for a millisecond you could be on the net regulary with any sort of serious critical viewpoint of Bush and the war?  I don't think so and you know not...  So I would be in the bunker next to you but I would have my mouth shut... Nobody would know what I thought of the war and Bush... Enjoy your viewpoint... you get to express it and that's more than can be said for some.