Author Topic: are people fucked up, or what?  (Read 9203 times)

Simple Simon

Re: are people fucked up, or what?
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2014, 07:51:07 AM »
I didn't start crying you asswipe.  I said I just had a procedure done and wasn't 100 percent. I was being factual and accurate. I know this person personally dipshit, and the fact that she  didn't at least inquire as to my health status, struck me as odd. 

it's what people do, you know it ....I know it....but because "Groink is wrong" we'll pretend it's not a COMMON  gesture in society.   ::)

Obviously you dont know her as well as you think you do.
Maybe you thought she had a crush on you when in reality she couldn't give a single fuck about you.

Thats why you are surprised.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2014, 07:57:40 AM »
He is a mod now, so watch out  ::)
EPIC ENVY COMBINED WITH TOTAL JEALOUSY!  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2014, 07:58:24 AM »
The people who act this way are the ones who see others as a means to an end. They see what the person provides, and not the person themselves. It is common courtesy, even if the relationship is strictly business, to wish someone well.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2014, 07:58:51 AM »
Obviously you dont know her as well as you think you do.
Maybe you thought she had a crush on you when in reality she couldn't give a single fuck about you.

Thats why you are surprised.

yes, but some dildo in England knows the scoop  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2014, 08:02:39 AM »
The people who act this way are the ones who see others as a means to an end. They see what the person provides, and not the person themselves. It is common courtesy, even if the relationship is strictly business, to wish someone well.

hey, someone who wasn't raised by  fucking wolves.

she was brutally rude, but leave it to the flying asshead brigade at Getbig to make excuses for her.  LOL

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2014, 08:05:58 AM »

hey, someone who wasn't raised by  fucking wolves.

she was brutally rude, but leave it to the flying asshead brigade at Getbig to make excuses for her.  LOL
Look, I dont know about you but when I ask someone are they all right I expect them to say "yes, fine thanks", I don't want them fucking moaning that they have had two fucking skin tags off and how they are having such a tough time of it.

Man the fuck up you big baby, not everyone thinks as much about you as you do.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2014, 08:08:10 AM »
I didn't start crying you asswipe.  I said I just had a procedure done and wasn't 100 percent. I was being factual and accurate. I know this person personally dipshit, and the fact that she  didn't at least inquire as to my health status, struck me as odd.  

it's what people do, you know it ....I know it....but because "Groink is wrong" we'll pretend it's not a COMMON  gesture in society.   ::)

so is a business acquaintance of yours, informs you he just got out of the hospital....you don't at least inquire and see if he's OK....you act as if he didn't say anything....sure you do ...fucking liars and frauds on this site is pathetic

I don't know your business friend, but she acted correct and tried to stick to the business matters of the conversation, you on the other hand, tried to steer the conversation towards your own problems. The fact that you cannot recognise this, in conjunction with your obtuse ways, clearly indicates that you are very inexperienced when it comes to separate business relations and friend relations in regards to a client.

As a friend, yes, she should care and ask about your current health status.
As a client, no, she was correct in trying to keep the conversation to the business side of it.

You strike me as a person with bad temper.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2014, 08:09:27 AM »
Look, I dont know about you but when I ask someone are they all right I expect them to say "yes, fine thanks", I don't want them fucking moaning that they have had two fucking skin tags off and how they are having such a tough time of it.

Man the fuck up you big baby, not everyone thinks as much about you as you do.

I think you're missing a pretty big piece of the puzzle here...she didn't know what I had done.  I said I " just had a procedure done not feeling 100%"  for all she knows ,  I just had a kidney transplant.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2014, 08:10:39 AM »
Groink,if it`s any consolation,I hope you feel better.  LOL   ;D

Stay strong!  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2014, 08:12:07 AM »
Quote from: FermiDirac link=topic=544329.msg7640dime a dozen035#msg7640035 date=1406992090
I don't know your business friend, but she acted correct and tried to stick to the business matters of the conversation, you on the other hand, tried to steer the conversation towards your own problems. The fact that you cannot recognise this, in conjunction with your obtuse ways, clearly indicates that you are very inexperienced when it comes to separate business relations and friend relations in regards to a client.

As a friend, yes, she should care and ask about your current health status.
As a client, no, she was correct in trying to keep the conversation to the business side of it.

You strike me as a person with bad temper.

says the guy who called me a sociopath and a janitor,  and doesnt know the first thing about me....ok then.

and you don't know our relationship, but that's not stopping you from passing judgement, is it.

Another  getbig know it all/armchair quarterback..

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2014, 08:17:52 AM »

says the guy who called me a sociopath and a janitor,  and doesnt know the first thing about me....ok then.

and you don't know our relationship, but that's not stopping you from passing judgement, is it.

I'm not judging you chief, I'm just explaining why I consider her actions correct and yours incorrect. If you feel hurt, and know her as a friend, then why not contact her and tell her that she hurt your feeling by being so callous?

Personally, I would expect enquiries about my health from friend, should I announce any maladies.
But from a business relation I would only expect an agreement to postponing any further collaboration until recovery allows me back to work with full health.

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2014, 08:23:17 AM »

I think you're missing a pretty big piece of the puzzle here...she didn't know what I had done.  I said I " just had a procedure done not feeling 100%"  for all she knows ,  I just had a kidney transplant.

s.h.e....d.o.e.s.n.t.... .g.i.v.e.....a.....f.u.c .k.

Why would she?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2014, 08:24:05 AM »
I'm not judging you chief, I'm just explaining why I consider her actions correct and yours incorrect. If you feel hurt, and know her as a friend, then why not contact her and tell her that she hurt your feeling by being so callous?

Personally, I would expect enquiries about my health from friend, should I announce any maladies.
But from a business relation I would only expect an agreement to postponing any further collaboration until recovery allows me back to work with full health.

Nah, THAT is a bitch move.  I always look at everything as educational, I just learned something about her.  file it away, and carry on

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2014, 08:25:11 AM »
Nah, THAT is a bitch move.  I always look at everything as educational, I just learned something about her.  file it away, and carry on
Its took you fifty years to work out that random people dont give a fuck about you?
Well done mate.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2014, 08:28:42 AM »
Its took you fifty years to work out that random people dont give a fuck about you?
Well done mate.

Now shes a "random person"    .......troll on Simon

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2014, 08:32:06 AM »
Wish you a good recovery, don't let that hoe mid fuck you.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2014, 08:34:02 AM »
People need more feel in their lives...  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2014, 08:35:06 AM »
People need more feel in their lives...  :D

Ha  ha   :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2014, 08:50:14 AM »
Now shes a "random person"    .......troll on Simon
You are 'random' to her...thats the point.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2014, 08:55:21 AM »
maybe she doesn't like working out her feels

follow the arrows

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2014, 09:02:40 AM »
Life coach

You've taught her to be narcissistic and added a touch of antisocial disorder, sounds like your work is done.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2014, 09:10:03 AM »
You've taught her to be narcissistic and added a touch of antisocial disorder, sounds like your work is done.
;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2014, 09:11:59 AM »

I pm'd Booty to post a selfie with ''Good luck with your chemo Groink" written in red lipstick on her tits :)

If this happens Groinks head will implode!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2014, 09:48:40 AM »
Dont be a fucking sap worrying about what people's opinions are .  Fuck them, love yourself, please yourself.

maybe she doesn't give a fuck about your health and just loves herself and pleases herself?

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2014, 09:50:50 AM »

maybe she doesn't give a fuck about your health and just loves herself and pleases herself?
I have been pointing it out to him for a while, his narcissism wont allow the fact to enter his head that she just sees him as a business associate rather than a potential future fuck buddy.

He is living under the delusion they are friends because he cant fathom out why she wouldn't want that relationship.