Author Topic: are people fucked up, or what?  (Read 9202 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: are people fucked up, or what?
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2014, 09:59:40 AM »
I didn't start crying you asswipe.  I said I just had a procedure done and wasn't 100 percent. I was being factual and accurate. I know this person personally dipshit, and the fact that she  didn't at least inquire as to my health status, struck me as odd.  

it's what people do, you know it ....I know it....but because "Groink is wrong" we'll pretend it's not a COMMON  gesture in society.   ::)

so is a business acquaintance of yours, informs you he just got out of the hospital....you don't at least inquire and see if he's OK....you act as if he didn't say anything....sure you do ...fucking liars and frauds on this site is pathetic

http://www.drsweeten.com/mobile/stop-flo.html

Here crybaby.....give em a call, they can stop your period for good.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2014, 10:04:23 AM »
I don't know your business friend, but she acted correct and tried to stick to the business matters of the conversation, you on the other hand, tried to steer the conversation towards your own problems. The fact that you cannot recognise this, in conjunction with your obtuse ways, clearly indicates that you are very inexperienced when it comes to separate business relations and friend relations in regards to a client.

As a friend, yes, she should care and ask about your current health status.
As a client, no, she was correct in trying to keep the conversation to the business side of it.

You strike me as a person with bad temper.
You strike me as a person with a bad temper.

The woman was rude when she refused to accept his response "I'm not 100 percent and I'll get back to you when I am."  She then followed up with "when do you think that will be ?" <--- He already TOLD YOU WHEN THAT WILL BE YOU DUMB CUN_T, when I am back to 100%, and obviously knowing when we are ill it isn't always possible to determine rate of healing"  No diplomacy, just blunt rudeness.  A decent person could have worded it without being so rude, like "I understand you aren't feeling well, and I hope you feel better soon, but (for whatever reason) I am keen to get an estimate as to when I can get the job completed, I was hoping within the next two weeks.  I just really wanted to offer you the job as I appreciate your work.  If you don't think you will be available in that time, I understand and hope you get well soon.  Kind Regards, Narcissist of peace."

V

Simple Simon

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2014, 10:07:47 AM »
You strike me as a person with a bad temper.

The woman was rude when she refused to accept his response "I'm not 100 percent and I'll get back to you when I am."  She then followed up with "when do you think that will be ?" <--- He already TOLD YOU WHEN THAT WILL BE YOU DUMB CUN_T, when I am back to 100%, and obviously knowing when we are ill it isn't always possible to determine rate of healing"  No diplomacy, just blunt rudeness.  A decent person could have worded it without being so rude, like "I understand you aren't feeling well, and I hope you feel better soon, but (for whatever reason) I am keen to get an estimate as to when I can get the job completed, I was hoping within the next two weeks.  I just really wanted to offer you the job as I appreciate your work.  If you don't think you will be available in that time, I understand and hope you get well soon.  Kind Regards, Narcissist of peace."

Thats not a timescale you stupid twat, the woman needs a specific date, its a fucking business arrangement.
She's probably phoned the next life coach in the book, there are lots of them around.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2014, 10:10:09 AM »
I didn't start crying you asswipe.  I said I just had a procedure done and wasn't 100 percent. I was being factual and accurate. I know this person personally dipshit, and the fact that she  didn't at least inquire as to my health status, struck me as odd.  

it's what people do, you know it ....I know it....but because "Groink is wrong" we'll pretend it's not a COMMON  gesture in society.   ::)

so is a business acquaintance of yours, informs you he just got out of the hospital....you don't at least inquire and see if he's OK....you act as if he didn't say anything....sure you do ...fucking liars and frauds on this site is pathetic

sounds to me like you expected her to throw you a pity party and felt dejected when she didn't

lol, very emotional today aren't groink?  Even Sev is more Alpha than that
I

Simple Simon

« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2014, 10:11:55 AM »
Groink= bottom tier poster of peace.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2014, 10:12:10 AM »
Up the AI or change your tampon  8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2014, 10:13:29 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2014, 10:14:28 AM »
Thats not a timescale you stupid twat, the woman needs a specific date, its a fucking business arrangement.
She's probably phoned the next life coach in the book, there are lots of them around.

Life coach...ha ha ha

I must say, this troll went  much better than expected..5 pages  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2014, 10:15:28 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2014, 10:15:50 AM »

Life coach...ha ha ha

I must say, this troll went  much better than expected..5 pages  :D

Lol,.....do you really think people believe you are a life coach?

Fucking hell Groink, now its all backfired you want to try and make out you were just trolling.

Fuck me you are weaker than dj181

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2014, 10:18:07 AM »
Lol,.....do you really think people believe you are a life coach?

Fucking hell Groink, now its all backfired you want to try and make out you were just trolling.

Fuck me you are weaker than dj181

nothing ever backfires you dipshit, that's for people like you, who actually give a fuck what people say about them.

I'm loving this

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2014, 10:19:49 AM »
He can't give her a specific date you twat, that's what makes it so rude.  It's not a fucking business arrangement, it's a request for a service.  I assumed the life coach line was a joke, but for sure, I don't think the OP seemed concerned if she rings another life coach. 
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2014, 10:20:11 AM »
Open your ears, listen carefully and mark my words, God is speaking.
Let this be heard by all
Groink is a man of God,
He is legend amongst men and will forever be protected by God for his servitude
The vermin that infest the polluted rivers and corrupt lands of England will forever be wiped away into oblivion
A great storm is coming, move away from the messenger of God, move away swiftly
A great storm is coming
A great storm is coming, the likes of which have not been seen since Noah's Arc
Move away
Move away

I am ||zeus||
I have high hopes for this gimmick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2014, 10:20:23 AM »
nothing ever backfires you dipshit, that's for people like you, who actually give a fuck what people say about them.

I'm loving this
Says the guy who started a thread because he was upset that someone didn't respond to him in a way he felt appropriate.

What a doofus.

Simple Simon

« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2014, 10:24:31 AM »
He can't give her a specific date you twat, that's what makes it so rude.  It's not a fucking business arrangement, it's a request for a service.  I assumed the life coach line was a joke, but for sure, I don't think the OP seemed concerned if she rings another life coach. 
Thats a business arrangement by definition you dummy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2014, 10:28:00 AM »
Says the guy who started a thread because he was upset that someone didn't respond to him in a way he felt appropriate.

What a doofus.

yes, & I knew it would start a shit storm, so I worded  it exactly the way I did and posted it here  :D

Simon, you are a fucking amateur.  I can predict what your going to say three weeks before you say it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2014, 10:44:17 AM »
I have high hopes for this gimmick.
Wtf does Zeus have to do with god? Zeus was one of many gods. He may have ruled over all other gods, but that does not make him god.

Zeus gimmick failed.

Simple Simon

« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2014, 11:33:07 AM »

yes, & I knew it would start a shit storm, so I worded  it exactly the way I did and posted it here  :D

Simon, you are a fucking amateur.  I can predict what your going to say three weeks before you say it.

Ditto
You posts a thread and when you don't get the response you expect you claim its a troll thread.

See, this has its pitfalls, people tend to stop responding to you altogether.
The boy who cried wolf?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2014, 12:02:20 PM »
Ditto
You posts a thread and when you don't get the response you expect you claim its a troll thread.

See, this has its pitfalls, people tend to stop responding to you altogether.
The boy who cried wolf?

see, you're still talking as if any of this nonsense matters...and there are "consequences"   LOL

I come here to amuse myself.

Simple Simon

« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2014, 12:06:32 PM »
see, you're still talking as if any of this nonsense matters...and there are "consequences"   LOL

I come here to amuse myself.
You give us a lot of amusement,,,,,,but we also feel pity for you that you are so dumb.

You see, your ego wouldn't allow you to put yourself in the position of beta like you did in this thread deliberately.
You posted what you did because you genuinely don't understand why someone doesn't give a fuck about you, you got your feelings hurt, get over it.

You would be better just PMing back and forth with Sev, you two are made for each other.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2014, 12:09:24 PM »
You give us a lot of amusement,,,,,,but we also feel pity for you that you are so dumb.

You see, your ego wouldn't allow you to put yourself in the position of beta like you did in this thread deliberately.
You posted what you did because you genuinely don't understand why someone doesn't give a fuck about you, you got your feelings hurt, get over it.

You would be better just PMing back and forth with Sev, you two are made for each other.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2014, 12:17:18 PM »
That feeling when this guy calls you a bottom tier poster on a message board LOL

Nobody ever thought that this guy was UK Jeff.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2014, 12:19:09 PM »
That feeling when this guy calls you a bottom tier poster on a message board LOL

I'm laughing over here watching this douchebag try and tell me what I was thinking ....LOLOLOL

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2014, 12:21:56 PM »
Simple Simon must lie a lot because I've seen him admit it's him and claim its not
He also claims he is gay, and then claims he has a wife.  :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2014, 12:27:12 PM »
I'm laughing over here watching this douchebag try and tell me what I was thinking ....LOLOLOL
But still here all the same trying to save face.