Author Topic: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion  (Read 52729 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2017, 05:34:17 PM »
In the end, its best to avoid all types of drugs--the risk is just too high.

Its quite clear, as well as sad, that Dallas died from steroids, GH, insulin, bad eating, being overweights, and whatever else he was sticking in his body. I bet all this could have been avoided if he would have stopped the bodybuilding lifestyle and just led a normal, clean life.

Bodybuilding takes another one!

You're a moron. Is that what you go by nowadays, SPF11 not naturalwonder? Ha....you make me laugh because of your stupidity. And to think you were even considered to be in the Mensa Of GetBig.

How many gimmicks do you run when people get sick of the SPF11 one?

STAY POSTIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2017, 06:22:07 PM »
If he was an asian turd like you he would have died sooner i bet

Asians have long life expectancy and heart disease typically don’t run in their genetics compared to other s

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2017, 06:28:32 PM »

Man aged 26 dies, all internal organs enlarged  ........  genetics.

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHH we are forever living in denial

About time we start using our enlarged brains too, or does brain shrink like the balls
$

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2017, 06:30:24 PM »
You're a moron. Is that what you go by nowadays, SPF11 not naturalwonder? Ha....you make me laugh because of your stupidity. And to think you were even considered to be in the Mensa Of GetBig.

How many gimmicks do you run when people get sick of the SPF11 one?

STAY POSTIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move along dingus.

Its obvious and unfortunate why Dallas died--abuse of illegal substances mixed with other factors.

Now, run along, adults are talking.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2017, 06:58:47 PM »
DNP - good call - I've not seen anyone mention that yet.  Insulin and GH I think the thread has confirmed were not tested, but you're the first person to mention DNP so far....  But it's so far off my radar I have no idea if it can contribute to cardiac arrest or not - Walter White might have an opinion on this...?

SMH at people using this and this is an older study. :-\

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/

Over the last decade, from 2001 to 2010, there have been 12 deaths related to exposure to DNP. These fatalities have been linked to deliberate overdose [4, 22, 69], accidental toxicity associated with use by bodybuilders or for weight loss [21, 28, 72–75] and accidental occupational exposure [33]. This resurgence in reported fatalities may reflect the increased availability of DNP over the internet, marketed particularly towards bodybuilders.

Preceding death, the patient is often profoundly hyperthermic and there may be associated methaemoglobinaemia. Death is usually secondary to massive cardiovascular collapse. There have been frequent reports of a rapid (within minutes) onset of generalised rigidity after death [6, 11]. This profound muscle rigidity has also been seen to happen before death making mechanical ventilation very difficult [21]. This early onset of generalised rigidity after death has been attributed to the release of calcium from the cytosol due to the depletion of ATP [22].

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2017, 07:00:02 PM »
His heart was 3 times normal size, the rest of his organs were nearly 3 times their normal size.
 He was nearly 3 times the size of normal humans but only lived 1/3 normal lifespan.
I think it sucks to see him go.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2017, 07:16:58 PM »
SMH at people using this and this is an older study. :-\

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/

Over the last decade, from 2001 to 2010, there have been 12 deaths related to exposure to DNP. These fatalities have been linked to deliberate overdose [4, 22, 69], accidental toxicity associated with use by bodybuilders or for weight loss [21, 28, 72–75] and accidental occupational exposure [33]. This resurgence in reported fatalities may reflect the increased availability of DNP over the internet, marketed particularly towards bodybuilders.

Preceding death, the patient is often profoundly hyperthermic and there may be associated methaemoglobinaemia. Death is usually secondary to massive cardiovascular collapse. There have been frequent reports of a rapid (within minutes) onset of generalised rigidity after death [6, 11]. This profound muscle rigidity has also been seen to happen before death making mechanical ventilation very difficult [21]. This early onset of generalised rigidity after death has been attributed to the release of calcium from the cytosol due to the depletion of ATP [22].

, however it should have been there in autopsy if they test for it, since dnp is 36 hour half life
$

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2017, 07:19:57 PM »
His autopsy basically shows what will happen to your insides when you run test 7-10grams a week and GH at 36IU a day :-X

Yeah, people don't seem to realize how much 550ng/ml test really is.  It's many grams per week.  He was probably hitting the tren really hard, too...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2017, 07:26:04 PM »
Here we go again. Fans of bodybuilding drugs claim drugs are perfectly fine for your health. The risks are over blown. Pay no attention to all the users that have had an early death. Find a runner who had a heart attack and say, "See, it's just a genetic thing."  

Using steroids, growth hormone, insulin, speed, HGC, LH, clomid, EPO, thyroid, site oil injections and all the rest are a risk to health. Ever see a long term users face regarding how much steroids aged them. You don't need a myriad of blood tests. Just look at the old face.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2017, 07:38:30 PM »
Move along dingus.

Its obvious and unfortunate why Dallas died--abuse of illegal substances mixed with other factors.

Now, run along, adults are talking.
Once again fallsview being very very negative.  Perhaps he should lead more by example.  As far as the drugs are concerned, you are absolutely right.  It's beyond me why anyone would take steroids this day in age being able to easily see, via the internet, what it does to people!  Additionally, it seems reasonable to assume that steroids have destroyed many lives that we didn't hear about because they simply weren't big enough stars to show up on our youtube feeds.  I also would question how many of these so called "light users" who are 30 today are going to die at 45 because of the ensuing health problems resulting from their use?  In my opinion, probably a lot.  As far as I'm concerned, the only people who should do steroids are athletes with enough talent to potentially make millions of dollars.  For the rest of us, I think it's a bad decision.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2017, 07:50:21 PM »
Once again fallsview being very very negative.  Perhaps he should lead more by example.  As far as the drugs are concerned, you are absolutely right.  It's beyond me why anyone would take steroids this day in age being able to easily see, via the internet, what it does to people!  Additionally, it seems reasonable to assume that steroids have destroyed many lives that we didn't hear about because they simply weren't big enough stars to show up on our youtube feeds.  I also would question how many of these so called "light users" who are 30 today are going to die at 45 because of the ensuing health problems resulting from their use?  In my opinion, probably a lot.  As far as I'm concerned, the only people who should do steroids are athletes with enough talent to potentially make millions of dollars.  For the rest of us, I think it's a bad decision.

Fallsview tried to troll, but failed miserably.

Agreed on everything you said. I could totally understand why professional athletes do steroids--not to mention most of them are probably being monitored by top doctors, as well as having access to the best healthcare.

It seems like a total waste to stick any substance in your body for the sake of a few inches on your arms. But, that is the world we live in. Yes, Id imagine that there are many people who die of steroid use that we never hear about. All in all, it's best to stay away from them.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2017, 08:07:23 PM »
Non steroid hormones are those without a Sterol backbone, which does include HGH and Insulin (which are made of polypeptides).

The pathologist is not privy to this kind of info so I doubt he or she was referring to these substances so again why mention something that you didn't find?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2017, 08:09:50 PM »
This is sad, tragic, alarming and frankly a little stupid. Most of us are guilty, in part, of contributing to the insanity that in extreme cases, leads to things like this. Most kids and younger guys do think we are indestructable, which of course, isnt true, but some of us, like Dallas found out too late. Whether by doing it ourselves, as fans encouraging ever more freakish size, or judges rewarding it, all of us who have participated in the competitive end of the sport contribute to the problem. We can't say we weren't warned. People like Vince Gironda and Robert Goldman were saying a few decades ago, that it won't be until people start dying, including onstage that we will wake up. They were often mocked and laughed at, and right. I'm not saying we need to get all paranoid and freak out, but changes need to happen. From many of us. including the competitive agencies. I won't condemn them, but no more free passes. The classic physique division is a step in the right direction, although not a total solution. In the end we are responsible for our choices. Time to wake up. Before more tragic senseless deaths happen to good men.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2017, 08:11:26 PM »
also his creatinine level was skyrocket high values, hence kidney disease

1205mg/l equals 120,5mg/DL

normal higher values men 1,2mg/dl

protein intake muscle waste protein turnover high BP high BW atherosclerois plaque buildup (etc etc)

all the tools are there for death on the long run, although he died of young age this took a LONG history of abuse

CK levels that high are normal for the exercise that he did.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2017, 08:14:05 PM »
Trust your expertise on the big 3 being bigger culprits than run of the mill steroids. Ties in with why the 25 year olds are looking like 45 and finishing their career at 30, while prior generations hit their peak in 30s and 40s. But are autopsies a perfect science? Is it really plausible that he only had tren or EQ in system at that stage of contest prep. Do we really know he wasn’t doing too much of LOTS all at once.

Autopsies are not perfect science but labs results usually are spot on.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2017, 08:19:07 PM »
Autopsies are not perfect science but labs results usually are spot on.

Something totally absent from Piana's autopsy.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2017, 08:27:07 PM »
So what ARE they doing?... give us a recap.

Usually I'm an open book but no. I'm disgusted at what these guys are doing.

It is true though that you can now take minimal amounts of steroids and get HUGE! Imagine how safe it will be not having to partake in large amounts of those very dangerous life threatening steroids that grow your organs many times there normal size.  ::) ::)

Does anyone know who was training Dallas? I do know of one trainer who has his guys using basically test and tren and I find this to be a big coincidence. What they won't tell you is how much of the big 3 they are doing.

Does anyone here thing that if Dallas was using nothing but steroids he would be dead? First off if he was using nothing but steroids he wouldn't be a pro. When did guys first start dying young? You could trace it back to the 90's when slin first came around and guys started to weigh well over 300 in the off season.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 28, 2017, 08:27:55 PM »
Something totally absent from Piana's autopsy.

Unreal. They seemed to just disappear.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 28, 2017, 08:41:59 PM »
Unreal. They seemed to just disappear.

His ex wife was the puppet master of 5% and something tells me she kept them from coroner who requested them.

Thing is he was open about all the drugs he took in his videos and even some of them have been taken down.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 28, 2017, 09:05:14 PM »
His ex wife was the puppet master of 5% and something tells me she kept them from coroner who requested them.

Thing is he was open about all the drugs he took in his videos and even some of them have been taken down.

There has to be copies somewhere but if she is POA then no one can get them.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: November 28, 2017, 09:09:00 PM »

It is true though that you can now take minimal amounts of steroids and get HUGE! Imagine how safe it will be not having to partake in large amounts of those very dangerous life threatening steroids that grow your organs many times there normal size.  ::) ::)

Thing is, Dallas wasn't on "minimal" amounts of anything.  550ng/ml!
And we don't know how much Tren he was on, either.  Could have also been grams.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #146 on: November 28, 2017, 09:09:26 PM »

that sounds a little.... fishy

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 28, 2017, 09:12:38 PM »
that sounds a little.... fishy

Possibly smells fish too.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 28, 2017, 09:17:20 PM »

True I am for my parents and when my mom passed (rip) I had full control of her medical records.

Possibly smells fish too.

Have you seen pics of his ex.. ???

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 28, 2017, 09:22:14 PM »
CK levels that high are normal for the exercise that he did.

My ck levels are that high if I stop taking my meds for my liver.  I was told no working out years ago because workingout plus meds put me in the 1000 range. High ck levels isnt fun at all. I thought I was going to die :-\