Author Topic: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion  (Read 52731 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #275 on: December 01, 2017, 02:28:03 PM »
1- Josh needed to learn CPR.
2- What about Nick Trigili? He was 'close'.

To be fair, he'd have needed the resuscitation skills of Baron Victor Von Frankenstein to bring the kid back... he was blue when he got to him...  :-\
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #276 on: December 01, 2017, 02:33:33 PM »
To be fair, he'd have needed the resuscitation skills of Baron Victor Von Frankenstein to bring the kid back... he was blue when he got to him...  :-\

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #277 on: December 01, 2017, 02:51:19 PM »
He looks like big lenny.  He should join the misfits.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #278 on: December 01, 2017, 03:07:37 PM »
So he goes from being what appears to be a handsome man with a great physique to a man who appears to potentially have had a stroke [we can rule out Down syndrome based on the older photos], and whose physique is in an advanced stage of Palumboism?

That's kind of sad.  Was it years of powerlifting injuries that damaged his physique, but he wanted to keep on bodybuilding for some reason?  Did no one give him an objective assessment of his physique and tell him that he does not look that good in bodybuilding terms?  The former powerlifting numbers are impressive, both raw and suited.  But he should maybe not be on a bodybuilding stage.  Good conditioning though - although in some ways, that makes matters worse.  Because even in good conditioning, he can't look good anymore.

I seem to recall that user name somewhere.

Billy just loves powerlifting and bodybuilding. He's been around probably 30 plus years now. The powerlifting tore him up, it would be easier to list what he hasn't torn, than what he has. The response to his bodybuilding has been mixed, people goof on him, but he's kinda respected because he just does what he wants. He also did pretty good at a few medium sized Masters shows in the early mid 2000's (1st-3rd places), so there's that part.

With each show, he'd up the dose by a bit. Finally, if I remember correctly, he was too beat up from powerlifting, and decided to shift more toward bodybuilding. That giant stack was from mid 2014, and was sort of him trying to push it as far as it would go. It lasted a few months, then he had some heart trouble, and trouble from a tremendously misdosed batch of T-3. He was on his deathbed for a bit, but got (relatively) better, and seems to be back at it again.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: December 01, 2017, 03:16:16 PM »
e

:D

That's a pretty jacked version of the monster....  I apologise if this seems in terrible taste to anyone, but I did this ages ago and this seems like an opportune moment for a repost - if anyone is offended, take it as a tribute....

T

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: December 01, 2017, 03:58:55 PM »
One.gram is not outrageous

10 grams is

Accordling to all the shit i read bout test dose of pros 3 grams is max

3 grams of test plus 1 gram of an anabolic plus orals

The standard dose of just test for National level competitors is 6-7 grams.  Thats just test alone.  Throw in all the other anabolic, and these guys are pushing 10 grams per week.  This is a common dose, yes some might use a bit less, and some more, but 6-7 grams of test is where most are at.  These are guys that haven't gotten there pro card yet.  The main culprit for the massive size increases once in the pro ranks is much heavier insulin and GH dosages, and legit IGF-1.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #281 on: December 01, 2017, 04:03:52 PM »
Yeah, but 170 is healthy.  All my health markers are great.  This is the best I'll ever be, and I accept that - health has to come first.

smart.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: December 01, 2017, 04:20:16 PM »
:D

That's a pretty jacked version of the monster....  I apologise if this seems in terrible taste to anyone, but I did this ages ago and this seems like an opportune moment for a repost - if anyone is offended, take it as a tribute....

It always seemed fairly obvious that he was a heavy androgen user going by his mutated face

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #283 on: December 01, 2017, 04:22:30 PM »

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #284 on: December 01, 2017, 04:24:57 PM »

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: December 01, 2017, 04:44:11 PM »
to much to soon, when your young like dallas you really dont think anything can kill you .   

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #286 on: December 01, 2017, 05:11:39 PM »
The standard dose of just test for National level competitors is 6-7 grams.  Thats just test alone.  Throw in all the other anabolic, and these guys are pushing 10 grams per week.  This is a common dose, yes some might use a bit less, and some more, but 6-7 grams of test is where most are at.  These are guys that haven't gotten there pro card yet.  The main culprit for the massive size increases once in the pro ranks is much heavier insulin and GH dosages, and legit IGF-1.

Holy shit!

But it is possible to run that much test only if there is gh in the blood yes?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #287 on: December 01, 2017, 05:31:13 PM »
So he goes from being what appears to be a handsome man with a great physique to a man who appears to potentially have had a stroke [we can rule out Down syndrome based on the older photos], and whose physique is in an advanced stage of Palumboism?

That's kind of sad.  Was it years of powerlifting injuries that damaged his physique, but he wanted to keep on bodybuilding for some reason?  Did no one give him an objective assessment of his physique and tell him that he does not look that good in bodybuilding terms?  The former powerlifting numbers are impressive, both raw and suited.  But he should maybe not be on a bodybuilding stage.  Good conditioning though - although in some ways, that makes matters worse.  Because even in good conditioning, he can't look good anymore.

I seem to recall that user name somewhere.

A mental “sport” for you

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #288 on: December 01, 2017, 06:01:21 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #289 on: December 02, 2017, 02:27:01 AM »

If you wont grow on 500mgs test then you aint growing on 7 grams either.

stop spreading bullshit.
Injecting 7gms test a week alone and you would soon run out of places to shoot as the stuff wouldn't be dissipating fast enough.

Try it for a week.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: December 02, 2017, 02:27:54 AM »
Who is this person?  Is he a pro?

Branch Warren has aged a lot since he went off cycle and retired

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #291 on: December 02, 2017, 02:31:14 AM »
If you wont grow on 500mgs test then you aint growing on 7 grams either.

stop spreading bullshit.
Injecting 7gms test a week alone and you would soon run out of places to shoot as the stuff wouldn't be dissipating fast enough.

Try it for a week.

What about the alleged Test 400 blends?  We have one in Canada by Newport Labs - although there are many locations named "Newport", such as one of the towns in Aquidneck Island, Rhode Island (the biggest island in Rhode Island), but I'm pretty sure this Newport is Canadian - it is T400, but do you think it is real?

Technically, 2x1cc shots daily would get you to 5.6 grams of total test in a week.

Do you think those high dose tests actually contain the amount of test claimed?  Or is it just a lie for labs to sell more gear?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: December 02, 2017, 02:34:05 AM »
What about the alleged Test 400 blends?  We have one in Canada by Newport Labs - although there are many locations named "Newport", such as one of the towns in Aquidneck Island, Rhode Island (the biggest island in Rhode Island), but I'm pretty sure this Newport is Canadian - it is T400, but do you think it is real?

Technically, 2x1cc shots daily would get you to 5.6 grams of total test in a week.

Do you think those high dose tests actually contain the amount of test claimed?  Or is it just a lie for labs to sell more gear?

High concentration gear usually causes almost crippling post injection pain

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #293 on: December 02, 2017, 02:46:47 AM »

Hm, good sign it is real then.  I figured the pain may also relate to bad alcohols or poor preparation in the underground labs.

A friend of mine is using the T400 in question and ha been getting thigh pain.  It's too common for me to point to one cause, but I hadn't thought about the concentration in itself.  I will let him know.  Good post, Henda.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #294 on: December 02, 2017, 01:13:13 PM »
So we solved the puzzle finally......big gut is caused by big organs?

Btw....how is it possible he had enlarged lungs?

Simple Simon

« Reply #295 on: December 02, 2017, 01:27:53 PM »
this
Matt, if you think 10gms is anywhere near achievable then try and inject that amount of oil into your body and see how soon you run out of places to shoot.

just use a base oil if you dont want to use steroids

its 50ml of oil if you take 200mgs a ml as your guide

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: December 02, 2017, 01:32:59 PM »
So we solved the puzzle finally......big gut is caused by big organs?

Btw....how is it possible he had enlarged lungs?

Lung capacity goes up with height and aerobic exercise

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #297 on: December 02, 2017, 02:23:15 PM »
Talked to my gear supplier and he said no one hr knows shoots over 2 grams of test per week

And he supplies some big guys

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: December 02, 2017, 03:06:39 PM »
Lung capacity goes up with height and aerobic exercise

For a natural athlete, yes.  But surely this autopsy of a 21st Century synthetic athlete is adding to the evidential trail that massive amounts of GH cause all of the internal organs to grow?  Which is kind of what we all presumed from the beginning.  I mean, if you think about the mechanism/pathway it utilises, bigger EVERYTHING seems to make sense, no?  (... ... Taffin waits for VonBilderass to school him...) ;D
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #299 on: December 02, 2017, 03:10:22 PM »
For a natural athlete, yes.  But surely this autopsy of a 21st Century synthetic athlete is adding to the evidential trail that massive amounts of GH cause all of the internal organs to grow?  Which is kind of what we all presumed from the beginning.  I mean, if you think about the mechanism/pathway it utilises, bigger EVERYTHING seems to make sense, no?  (... ... Taffin waits for VonBilderass to school him...) ;D

Correcto-mundo

Fuck gh and igf and slin

At least some gear like deca and primo are healthy