Author Topic: The most profitable restaurant in Romania  (Read 6612 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: The most profitable restaurant in Romania
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2014, 06:53:54 AM »
From what I know from my friends from NY McDonalds in the heart of Manhattan looks like shit also. Every McDonalds I've seen in Seattle area looked beyond horrible.

I would take Starbucks and give you our "clean McDonalds" anyday. At least they serve good coffee in many variations and whatever food they give you leaves you full for couple of hours. McDonalds gives you this effect only in outrageous amounts and it is i-am-at-the-edge-of-vomiting kind of fullness.

Hey I'm not advocating eating this shit....just saying I'm from a typical upper-middle class neighborhood and have lived in "nicer" areas of town in most places I've lived. It's all well to do people eating in clean restaurants. Only time I've been in shitholes was when I was in a sketchy part of town, which I avoid like the plague.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2014, 07:20:03 AM »
McDonalds in USA is a place where only poor blacks and mexicos eat. It's dirty and disgusting. In Europe McDonalds is a place that can be called a "restaurant" - clean, good service, burgers taste much better.

You are a racist, uninformed dimwit. Everybody in the USA eats at McDonalds, and you know what? They have more regulations and rules than you could ever fucking believe. Most locations will reflect that and, for the most part, are sanitary, pleasing to look at (thanks to recent remodels) and certainly do NOT cater only to 'poor blacks and mexicos,' you idiot. What are you going to say next, that you saw them accept a food stamp card?  ::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2014, 07:26:23 AM »
You are a racist, uninformed dimwit. Everybody in the USA eats at McDonalds, and you know what? They have more regulations and rules than you could ever fucking believe. Most locations will reflect that and, for the most part, are sanitary, pleasing to look at (thanks to recent remodels) and certainly do NOT cater only to 'poor blacks and mexicos,' you idiot. What are you going to say next, that you saw them accept a food stamp card?  ::)

I've literally never seen a dirty one. USA has its issues but typically our restaurant sanitation laws are top notch.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2014, 10:08:20 AM »
This! Love that Popeyes!
^^
AGREED 100% on that- I have to go from Vancouver, B.C. Canada to Burlington, Washington state (almost an hour) to get there!!!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2014, 10:21:43 AM »
All their food soggy. Popeyes is the best for fast food chicken.
A

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2014, 10:43:34 AM »
There's a nice McDonalds within the Disney Orlando resort near Santa's winter and summer mini golf courses.  And an upmarket McDonalds restaurant on Universal Boulevard as it crosses International drive. Table cloths and everything.  Slim white servers in both too which is unusual although I believe Walt Disney was a raciest fellow.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2014, 10:45:27 AM »
There's a nice McDonalds within the Disney Orlando resort near Santa's winter and summer mini golf courses.

That is the nicest McDonalds I've ever been in.   I think it's a test store where they try new stuff.
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2014, 11:14:41 AM »
That is the nicest McDonalds I've ever been in.   I think it's a test store where they try new stuff.

Wait until you see the Wall Street McDonalds. They have a doorman, a piano player on site, an active Ronald McDonald that actually interacts with the kids and cleans up after the customers, tables made from mahogany wood and you can even have your &guy patty cooked to your preference (rare, medium rare etc.).

"1"

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2014, 11:19:33 AM »
I never eat from fast food takeaways, some bodybuilders love going to Mc Donalds or KFC for cheat meals, not me. Very unethical companies.
say why unethical?im ciruose
n

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2014, 11:34:22 AM »
Wait until you see the Wall Street McDonalds. They have a doorman, a piano player on site, an active Ronald McDonald that actually interacts with the kids and cleans up after the customers, tables made from mahogany wood and you can even have your &guy patty cooked to your preference (rare, medium rare etc.).

"1"

Have you eaten in there, One?
What are their prices like?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2014, 11:37:02 AM »

"1"

Interesting.....

Will my McDouble still be a dollar?
Y

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2014, 11:39:08 AM »
Interesting.....

Will my McDouble still be a dollar?

That's my point: that setup seems like quite a lot to operate on a typical McDonald's budget.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2014, 11:43:18 AM »
I can't imagine ordering a rare burger at McD's  ???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2014, 11:45:04 AM »

Have you eaten in there, One?
What are their prices like?

I ate there twice in the past. The prices are exactly the same as any other McDonalds.

The bathrooms are spacious and the food is cooked well.

The major problem I remembered was rude staff (due to the fact that they were being rushed by a manager that stands right behind them as they take your order).

"1"

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2014, 12:07:29 PM »
I ate there twice in the past. The prices are exactly the same as any other McDonalds.

The bathrooms are spacious and the food is cooked well.

The major problem I remembered was rude staff (due to the fact that they were being rushed by a manager that stands right behind them as they take your order).

"1"

The prices shock me.

How long has this location been in operation?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2014, 12:08:23 PM »

The prices shock me.

Thier volume is probably insane, so they can cover the expense.
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2014, 12:30:18 PM »

The prices shock me.

Well over 20 years at this point..

"1"

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2014, 12:32:09 PM »
Well over 20 years at this point..

"1"

With the same kind of amenities?