Author Topic: TUF - Ultimate Fighter - thursdays episode - SPOILER  (Read 782 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
TUF - Ultimate Fighter - thursdays episode - SPOILER
« on: May 26, 2007, 02:17:30 AM »
last episode was pretty good. what a moron to use an armbar when they fight on concrete, and he was the sober one! he's lucky he wasnt slammed harder and crush his skull!

for the actual fight too bad about the elbow to the back of the head, i guess it hit him harder than it appeared, doc probably should've stopped the fight right there. not sure it would've made a difference though. that fight wasnt as easy as his previous for sure.

dana on one hand bans them for having a street fight, on the other hand he knows it brings good ratings so he keeps every part of it and airs it...  ::)
Z

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: TUF - Ultimate Fighter - thursdays episode - SPOILER
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 03:42:13 AM »
missed it but will watch the repeat this week.

and of course dana is gonna kick them off...they broke the rules. and you cant blame him for showing it on tv still. after all a tv show is all about getting people to watch it right.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 03:43:52 AM »
good thing they were out of the competition allready, at least 2 outta 3 was? not sure about the third one

i wonder how he would handled it if one of the bigger names that is left fighting would've done it...

Z

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 03:50:02 AM »
now you really got my curiosity peaked. i thought it was only 2 guys who were fighting and i guess from what you said kicked off.

now i wanna see who the 3 were and if all were kicked off. sounds like 1 of the guys is still competing so im curious to see if he got the boot too.

and remember i havent seen it yet so dont tell me!!!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 04:07:37 AM »
allright but the topic says spoiler  ;) go watch the show then come back
 :D
Z