Author Topic: GH and PCT with Nolva  (Read 881 times)

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
GH and PCT with Nolva
« on: July 29, 2008, 01:04:28 AM »
Hi ,

Im about to start with my PCT in the next 2 weeks.

Ive been using 400mg Masteron per week with 30mg Anavar and 50mg  Proviron per day. Ive also been using between 3 – 6 IU GH a day. Now using 4IU.

When I start my PCT im going to use HCG and Nolvadex at 20mg per day.

What I was wondering was this. I know Nolvadex has a negative effect on IGF. My intention was to continue using the GH post cycle. Will the Nolvadex have any negative effect on using gh?

Should I continue using the GH during PCT or drop it for 2 weeks then continue after I stop the use of the Nolvadex? I haven’t been shut down to badly so Im not going to require extensive PCT.  Looking at 1500IU HCG every 3rd day for 2 weeks while using 20mg Nolva continuing its use for 10 days after the last shot of hcg. The cycle I mentioned above ive been on for 6weeks.

Any input or advice would be appreciated. Its mainly about the GH VS Nolva

Thanks

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
Re: GH and PCT with Nolva
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 02:51:54 AM »
i don't know much about GH and hcg. but some dickheads (wont name names) on this board will just tell you to google it. i know its no help because you most likely goggled it already and are looking for personal opinions. trust me it happens lot but there are a few guys on here that will give you a straight answer e.g 4thAD  and i few others.
mish1234
so hot

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 05:59:59 AM »
I think the effect of Nolva on exo GH use is a pretty valid question if anyone has a decent answer?

Im looking for opinions on that topic. Im not looking for PCT or Cycle advice mainly just curious as to the part pertaining to the GH pct. Thought I would give some back ground.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 08:24:53 AM »
i don't know much about GH and hcg. but some dickheads (wont name names) on this board will just tell you to google it. i know its no help because you most likely goggled it already and are looking for personal opinions. trust me it happens lot but there are a few guys on here that will give you a straight answer e.g 4thAD  and i few others.

Ooooh I will always help peeps out with most subjects. Thanx for the nice bump Mopar. Anyone on this board can ask me personally for HCG advice, or the way I do it. GH is another subject handled by some one else, as I have no GH experience. Not something I have touched yet. I know how to use it effectively on paper, but we all know real life always throws you a trump card. I know Emmortal and others know there shit when it comes to GH.