Author Topic: Do you have mixed feelings about steroids ( drugs) in bodybuilding?  (Read 3474 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Do you have mixed feelings about steroids ( drugs) in bodybuilding?
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2008, 06:09:51 PM »
You live in the Virgin Islands? Lucky bastard!  ;)

I don't think she's actually a virgin, though.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: Do you have mixed feelings about steroids ( drugs) in bodybuilding?
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2008, 06:30:46 PM »
Here's my opinion. Competitive bodybuilders are going to go to extremes, push the limits, and unfortunately the health aspect has been totally removed from it. The way many steroid users get started is they think they can do a couple of small cycles, make some gains and go off. The reality is that most of these guys do not have the discipline or the intellect to do that. So they end up taking higher doses and for longer periods of time untill they cause some side effects, kidneys that don't function at 100 percent, hormonal levels that never fully recover, hypertrophied heart valves, prolonged periods of improper hdl and ldl levels leading to serious problems. I do believe people can make great gains from very small doses of anabolics providing they train intensely and eat correctly, but most will listen to the steroid gurus or gym idiots and go way overboard. It seems silly to abuse your health, especially if competition isn't even a goal, but I am not one to judge what makes people happy. Personally, I prefer to be the best version of myself and not worry about comparing myself to professional bodybuilders. I prefer the look of guys like Arnold, Zane, Robbie over some of the bodies that are now built with big doses of HGH, Insulin, IGF-1 along with 3 to 400 mg of androgens a week.