Author Topic: PoF chicks not liking fit guys  (Read 15537 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: PoF chicks not liking fit guys
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 10:20:45 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2013, 10:22:54 AM »
;)

nz pretending that he isnt all over pof chicks in this thread
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2013, 10:24:08 AM »
nz pretending that he isnt all over pof chicks in this thread

More chance of me being all over a poof than a pof.

No fat chicks  8)
P

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2013, 10:24:49 AM »

??

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2013, 10:29:10 AM »

??

is that you mars

nice sack

no homo
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2013, 10:29:51 AM »
no its pure fiction bro

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2013, 10:30:34 AM »
That's a nice painting Tito, you should turn "pro".

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2013, 10:36:21 AM »
The white socks compliment the genitals.
P

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2013, 10:38:51 AM »
ahh a guy with eye for detail i love that

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2013, 10:43:04 AM »
many many under average looking women are brutaly delusional about thier place and rank in society ladder.

i was at some hiphop and rnb place night out on saturday, considering the female cumbuckets who go there only go there for the black guys, i did ok.

this one 3-4 girl,as in a 3 on the scale, asked me and my brother whether we would like a threesome, i was like, yeah alright , out of pity and boredom,i would, then she reconsidered and said "you 2 are not worth it".

the bitch should have been glad i even talked to her.

she tried again later on, but the more sober i gotten, the further down she slipped down the scale.

she looked like shit, stank of sweat and alc, her hair looked like it was unwashed for days, and still has some attitude.

the root of this behaviour is when the "brothers" arent too picky when it comes to choices.

a fat woman disliking muscular body is even worse, its like fat person not liking a ferrari, bc they dont fit in it.

you know, theyd love to take a ride. ;)

if you took a shit load of coke you would have barebacked that skank right there in the club
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2013, 10:43:45 AM »
tombozm

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 10:44:28 AM »
tombozm

is that you mars in the red

great outfit
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2013, 10:44:50 AM »
many many under average looking women are brutaly delusional about thier place and rank in society ladder.

i was at some hiphop and rnb place night out on saturday, considering the female cumbuckets who go there only go there for the black guys, i did ok.

this one 3-4 girl,as in a 3 on the scale, asked me and my brother whether we would like a threesome, i was like, yeah alright , out of pity and boredom,i would, then she reconsidered and said "you 2 are not worth it".

the bitch should have been glad i even talked to her.

she tried again later on, but the more sober i gotten, the further down she slipped down the scale.

she looked like shit, stank of sweat and alc, her hair looked like it was unwashed for days, and still has some attitude.

the root of this behaviour is when the "brothers" arent too picky when it comes to choices.

a fat woman disliking muscular body is even worse, its like fat person not liking a ferrari, bc they dont fit in it.

you know, theyd love to take a ride. ;)

Yup.

The few times in my life i have gotten the "eeew gross"..i laugh to myself knowing this chick would lick my asshole if she had the chance.  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2013, 10:45:01 AM »
no its a dark lady

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 11:00:51 AM »
well, that is true ;D

coked up, i fell to even lower levels :D

yes, we shouldnt pay any attention to what women say and claim.

its very simple, everyone likes a nice physique over a fatso one.

and when its all said and done, its always about sex.

in the same club,on saturday, some blonde whore approached me and asked me whether i find the black socks that her female frend was wqearing a dressing fauxpass, and i said, yeah, she plays the wanabee model infront and for a bunch of black men, its entirely pathetic and embarassing.

she then went into hissyfit and said my shirt had knits and isnt very classy blabla, i wore wide clothes, didnt want to pose around with tanktop btw.

i said it covers an amazing physique :D

she said oh so you got 6pack, so waht, i care about men who make me laugh and blabla.

then my brother come along and says in full loudness "i think she wants to have sex with you" :D

she goes like "whaat no,no im no whore"blabla, i told her to calm down i dont do sex on first dates.

::)

no seriously, the vast majority of women dont deserve the slightest respect.

Hahaha big gal...

The "I'm no whore" line is what they say in front of people. They have a reputation they try to uphold. But get her alone on the dancefloor, and things change fast, no? She'll tell you all sorts of things she wouldn't dare say in front of her friends. She's afraid they'll judge her, and she knows she has to hang around them for years from now.

But you're just a fling. She can tell you her most sordid ideas if it's just you and her because she wants you for one night, and then never wants to see you again. You're on her bucket list, so why deny her the pleasure of that one fantastic night?

That's why players isolate a kill from the herd. Too hard to hunt a gazelle when she's in a pack.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2013, 11:11:45 AM »
yes, but the isolating them has gotten to easy, i now spice things up and try my luck right in the group sometimes :D

"i am no whore" yeah right, thats why she went there in a miniskirt ending right under the ass cheeck in freezing weather.

the current one i got told me infront of her frends how she told her everything about us, all details.

i asked, yeah, you did?

she said yes.so i asked her frend if they disussed how i took her foot in my mouth during sex and how i spit in her mouth during sex ;D

she went bit panicking and said "nonono, not all those details" :D

women on nights out pretending theyre not there for mating when they are there exactly for that disgust me.they call it a fun night out and pretend to be some lady.

all whores.

How old are you Gelenko?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2013, 11:49:43 AM »
well, that is true ;D

coked up, i fell to even lower levels :D

yes, we shouldnt pay any attention to what women say and claim.

its very simple, everyone likes a nice physique over a fatso one.

and when its all said and done, its always about sex.

in the same club,on saturday, some blonde whore approached me and asked me whether i find the black socks that her female frend was wqearing a dressing fauxpass, and i said, yeah, she plays the wanabee model infront and for a bunch of black men, its entirely pathetic and embarassing.

she then went into hissyfit and said my shirt had knits and isnt very classy blabla, i wore wide clothes, didnt want to pose around with tanktop btw.

i said it covers an amazing physique :D

she said oh so you got 6pack, so waht, i care about men who make me laugh and blabla.

then my brother come along and says in full loudness "i think she wants to have sex with you" :D

she goes like "whaat no,no im no whore"blabla, i told her to calm down i dont do sex on first dates.

::)

no seriously, the vast majority of women dont deserve the slightest respect.

I agree.

It seems they prefer to be treated that way anyway.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2013, 12:09:36 PM »
When a girl goes out of her way to tell you she's not whore, then chances are she's a whore.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2013, 12:12:24 PM »
the real question is , how ugly , out of shape you have to be to be reduced to look for fat girls? Good looking, fit men look for good looking, fit women.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2013, 12:17:28 PM »
funny though how some chicks are drawn like flys to honey and others don't like it.  Your muscles are too big.  Fucking fat whores.

In person it is never an issue.  Most love rubbing my arms.

It's probably just a polite way of them saying they think your ugly as f@ck.

Kind of putting a positive spin(you have big muscles) on why she doesn't find you attractive.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2013, 12:18:33 PM »
It's probably just a polite way of them saying they think your ugly as f@ck.

Kind of putting a positive spin(you have big muscles) on why she doesn't find you attractive.

That would be true but the photo didn't show my face.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2013, 12:19:04 PM »
the real question is , how ugly , out of shape you have to be to be reduced to look for fat girls? Good looking, fit men look for good looking, fit women.

for cheap quick head, then yes.  To date, then no.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
That would be true but the photo didn't show my face.

LOL you have no pics on POF showing your face!?

In that case it's probably her polite way of saying she thinks you're weirdo ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2013, 12:48:02 PM »
funny though how some chicks are drawn like flys to honey and others don't like it.  Your muscles are too big.  Fucking fat whores.

In person it is never an issue.  Most love rubbing my arms.

I NEVER get any play of POF EVER when I have pictures of me all yoked out. I know its gay as fuck but you gotta get you a pic in a nice polo shirt smiling and all, drink in your hand or some shit.....if your gonna have a picture of your body up there make sure to post a picture of you with a dog or something.

l

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2013, 12:53:12 PM »
I NEVER get any play of POF EVER when I have pictures of me all yoked out. I know its gay as fuck but you gotta get you a pic in a nice polo shirt smiling and all, drink in your hand or some shit.....if your gonna have a picture of your body up there make sure to post a picture of you with a dog or something.

Post said pics on our friendly forum here. You're among friends here. Our well-intentioned advice can help you aemliorate your situation, post-haste.