Author Topic: Biden Transparency  (Read 10467 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Biden Transparency
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2021, 03:05:16 PM »
Joe Biden Walks Away from Questions About the Thousands of Americans Still Stranded in Afghanistan

WASHINGTON, DC - AUGUST 16: U.S. President Joe Biden walks away without taking questions after delivering remarks on the worsening crisis in Afghanistan from the East Room of the White House August 16, 2021 in Washington, DC. Biden cut his vacation in Camp David short to address the nation as …Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images
CHARLIE SPIERING23 Aug 20212,691

President Joe Biden again walked away from White House reporters asking him questions about thousands of Americans still stranded in Afghanistan on Monday.

The president delivered a speech at the White House about the coronavirus vaccine getting full approval from the Food and Drug Administration, urging everyone to get vaccinated.

He did not mention the crisis in Afghanistan once in his speech and left without taking questions.

“Do you know how many Americans are left in Afghanistan sir?” one reporter asked as Biden walked away.

He did not stop to respond to the question.

The Biden administration still can not put a number on the Americans stuck in the country.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said he was unwilling to go into detail, even as the administration promises they are getting more Americans out of the country.

When asked by reporters if he was being intentionally vague, Kirby replied, “I’m just going to leave it at several thousand.

Afghan people wait to board a U S military aircraft to leave Afghanistan, at the military airport in Kabul on August 19, 2021 after Taliban’s military takeover of Afghanistan. (Photo by Shakib RAHMANI / AFP) (Photo by SHAKIB RAHMANI/AFP via Getty Images)

It is unclear whether or not Biden can get all Americans out of Afghanistan before the August 31 deadline for withdrawal.

“The president believes we are making substantial progress,” National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan said, adding they were consulting the Taliban on “every aspect” of the evacuation process.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/23/joe-biden-walks-away-questions-thousands-americans-still-stranded-afghanistan/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2021, 10:14:44 AM »
Three speeches on Afghanistan in a row.  Took zero questions.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2021, 12:51:00 PM »
I think it's because he needs additional time to practice reading his cue cards.

Why Is Joe Biden Always Late for Speaking to the American People?
By T.LaDuke | Aug 31, 2021
https://redstate.com/tladuke/2021/08/31/why-is-joe-biden-always-late-for-speaking-to-the-american-people-n436106

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2021, 12:58:11 PM »
I think it's because he needs additional time to practice reading his cue cards.

Why Is Joe Biden Always Late for Speaking to the American People?
By T.LaDuke | Aug 31, 2021
https://redstate.com/tladuke/2021/08/31/why-is-joe-biden-always-late-for-speaking-to-the-american-people-n436106

Trumptards such as yourself conveniently forget that THE TRAITOR only had once press conference in his first year

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/22/trump-held-only-one-press-conference-year-his-predecessors-had-way-more/976675001/

He also virtually abandoned having daily press briefings and at one point his clown show of an administration went more than 300 days without a press briefing

https://theconversation.com/trump-white-house-goes-300-days-without-a-press-briefing-why-thats-unprecedented-130164

So spare of your phony outrage about lack of transparency 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2021, 01:01:56 PM »
Trumptards such as yourself conveniently forget that THE TRAITOR only had once press conference in his first year

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/22/trump-held-only-one-press-conference-year-his-predecessors-had-way-more/976675001/

He also virtually abandoned having daily press briefings and at one point his clown show of an administration went more than 300 days without a press briefing

https://theconversation.com/trump-white-house-goes-300-days-without-a-press-briefing-why-thats-unprecedented-130164

So spare of your feigned outrage about lack of transparency

Biden Administration Erased Afghan Weapons Reports From Federal Websites
Forbes ^ | Aug 31, 2021 | Adam Andrzejewski Senior Contributor
Posted on 8/31/2021, 10:19:57 PM by 11th_VA

The War in Afghanistan has always been a black box, but the Biden administration just made matters worse.

According to an admission obtained from the State Department, Biden officials recently directed federal agencies to scrub their websites of official reports detailing the $82.9 billion in military equipment and training provided to the Afghan security forces since 2001.

The scrubbed audits and reports included detailed accounting of what the U.S. had provided to Afghan forces, down to the number of night vision devices, hand grenades, Black Hawk helicopters, and armored vehicles.

Reports further quantified 208 aircraft and helicopters; 75,000 war vehicles – including 22 Humvees, 50,000 tactical vehicles and nearly 1,000 mine resistant vehicles; and 600,000 weapons – including 350,000 M4 and M16 rifles, 60,000 machine guns, and 25,000 grenade launchers.

The State Department admitted to removing the reports but justified the move as a way to protect Afghan allies. According to a spokesperson:

“The safety of our Afghan contacts is of utmost importance to us. The State Department advised other federal agencies of to [sic] review their web properties for content that highlights cooperation/participation between an Afghan citizen and the USG or a USG partner and remove from public view if it poses a security risk.”

It’s worth noting that the Biden administration already put these partners at risk when officials provided lists of Afghan nationals to the Taliban in a misguided attempt to clear them for evacuation. The Taliban, a known terrorist organization with a history of murdering Afghan citizens working alongside U.S. forces, should never have been trusted with those names...

(Excerpt) Read more at forbes.com ...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2021, 01:03:02 PM »
Biden Administration Erased Afghan Weapons Reports From Federal Websites
Forbes ^ | Aug 31, 2021 | Adam Andrzejewski Senior Contributor
Posted on 8/31/2021, 10:19:57 PM by 11th_VA

The War in Afghanistan has always been a black box, but the Biden administration just made matters worse.

According to an admission obtained from the State Department, Biden officials recently directed federal agencies to scrub their websites of official reports detailing the $82.9 billion in military equipment and training provided to the Afghan security forces since 2001.

The scrubbed audits and reports included detailed accounting of what the U.S. had provided to Afghan forces, down to the number of night vision devices, hand grenades, Black Hawk helicopters, and armored vehicles.

Reports further quantified 208 aircraft and helicopters; 75,000 war vehicles – including 22 Humvees, 50,000 tactical vehicles and nearly 1,000 mine resistant vehicles; and 600,000 weapons – including 350,000 M4 and M16 rifles, 60,000 machine guns, and 25,000 grenade launchers.

The State Department admitted to removing the reports but justified the move as a way to protect Afghan allies. According to a spokesperson:

“The safety of our Afghan contacts is of utmost importance to us. The State Department advised other federal agencies of to [sic] review their web properties for content that highlights cooperation/participation between an Afghan citizen and the USG or a USG partner and remove from public view if it poses a security risk.”

It’s worth noting that the Biden administration already put these partners at risk when officials provided lists of Afghan nationals to the Taliban in a misguided attempt to clear them for evacuation. The Taliban, a known terrorist organization with a history of murdering Afghan citizens working alongside U.S. forces, should never have been trusted with those names...

(Excerpt) Read more at forbes.com ...

how does this compare to the weapons and equipment that Trump left in Syria

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2021, 03:06:21 PM »
how does this compare to the weapons and equipment that Trump left in Syria

REPEATING: you are Mr.COMPLETE IDIOT .

- 2 different location

- different terrain

- different players

- learn geography Mr.COMPLETE IDIOT

- you are NOT streetwise

- you never ever traveled to other continents (obviously NO $$$ or no BALLS)

- & yours reaction is so predictable  ;D : blah,blah,blah,...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2021, 05:14:34 PM »
After a 20 minute speech in which he used (unconstitutional) executive power to force private companies to impose Covid vaccines, President Biden left without taking questions.  I guess "they" would not let him answer questions.  Again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2021, 07:17:10 PM »
Oh snap.   :o

White House Reporters File Formal Complaint Against Biden For Refusing To Answer Questions
By  Ryan Saavedra
Sep 21, 2021   DailyWire.com

The White House press pool filed a formal complaint against Democrat President Joe Biden for refusing to answer questions from American media about the multiple crises that have erupted under his regime.

The complaint came as Biden met with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson in the Oval Office, which comes after Biden angered the British with his disastrous pullout from Afghanistan.

“[President] Biden and British PM [Boris Johnson] meet to discuss pandemic, trade and other issues,” CBS News reporter Ed O’Keefe tweeted. “Johnson took 3 questions. White House aides shouted down U.S. attempts to ask questions. I asked Biden about southern border and we couldn’t decipher what he said.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/white-house-reporters-file-formal-complaint-against-biden-for-refusing-to-answer-questions

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2021, 07:25:00 PM »
Some of these reporters don't understand they are just props?

The official talking points go directly to(or from?) big tech and social media platforms.

That's why they are quoting Twitter as their sources. These people aren't really that bright.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2021, 12:34:54 PM »

President Biden turned his back on reporters and walked away as they shouted questions that went unanswered on Friday following his remarks on a bleak September jobs report.  (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images) (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2021, 05:24:35 AM »
Biden Turns His Back On Reporters, Refuses To Answer Questions On Supply Chain Crisis
By  Daily Wire News
Oct 13, 2021   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-turns-his-back-on-reporters-refuses-to-answer-questions-on-supply-chain-crisis

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2021, 01:47:51 PM »
BREAKING: Biden presses parents to get kids vaccinated, takes no questions
Biden claimed that parents are anxiously awaiting the shots to be approved for children ages 5 to 11, and that school boards, and others, are working to dispel misinformation about vaccines.
AMERICAN NEWS Oct 14, 2021
https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-parents-vaccine-no-questions?utm_campaign=64487

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2021, 04:26:45 PM »
RNC: Joe Biden Has Not Held a Press Conference Since July—92 Days Ago
by WENDELL HUSEBØ
15 Oct 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/15/rnc-joe-biden-has-not-held-a-press-conference-since-july-92-days-ago/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2021, 07:02:26 PM »
Politico calls out Biden for not doing interviews: 'Reflects the bunker mentality this White House has taken'

Politico is calling out President Biden for his lack of availability to do one-on-one interviews with the press.

On Tuesday's installment of its "West Wing Playbook" newsletter, Politico reporters Alex Thompson and Tina Sfondeles began by highlighting that Biden has only participated in "just 10" interviews in the first nine months of his presidency, not one since Labor Day.

His tally pales in comparison to the 57 interviews Donald Trump had done as well as Barack Obama's 131 interviews at the same point in their presidencies, according to the "presidential watcher" and former CBS reporter Mark Knoller. They also note that Biden had done "at least double" the interviews at this point in the Obama era as vice president.

"Biden’s team is quick to note that he often takes questions from reporters after he does events. Allies of the president are even quicker to note that no one outside of the Washington press corps really cares about press access," Politico wrote. "But the lack of interviews reflects the bunker mentality this White House has taken with the media — particularly the extensive back-and-forths where reporters can follow-up, push, and prod."

"Biden has been especially wary of talking to print publications; he has yet to do an interview with reporters from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The Associated Press, or Reuters," the newsletter added.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/politico-calls-out-biden-not-doing-interviews

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2021, 03:36:02 PM »
What a fraud.

It amazes me that people still believe he's in charge of anything.

He's just a spokesman.

A puppet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2021, 03:45:48 PM »

REPEATING: you are Mr.COMPLETE IDIOT .

- 2 different location

- different terrain

- different players

- learn geography Mr.COMPLETE IDIOT

- you are NOT streetwise

- you never ever traveled to other continents (obviously NO $$$ or no BALLS)

- & yours reaction is so predictable  ;D : blah,blah,blah,...

tell us why any of that makes any difference Mr. "Streetwise"

The Weapons America Is Leaving Behind in Syria
Trump’s hasty troop withdrawal could trigger a second "industrial revolution" in terrorism.

https://newrepublic.com/article/155471/weapons-america-leaving-behind-syria

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2021, 04:06:18 PM »
tell us why any of that makes any difference Mr. "Streetwise"

The Weapons America Is Leaving Behind in Syria
Trump’s hasty troop withdrawal could trigger a second "industrial revolution" in terrorism.

https://newrepublic.com/article/155471/weapons-america-leaving-behind-syria

We've been doing this since WW2.

There are tons of equipment still in Korea and Vietnam.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2021, 01:52:46 PM »
No public events for President Biden today and no White House press briefing.  Shocking.  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2021, 08:15:33 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2021, 12:11:51 PM »
Reporter confronts Psaki after saying Biden would grant more local TV hits: 'He's only done one'
'When are you going to take our questions, sir?' CBS reporter asked Biden last week
By Cortney O'Brien | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/reporter-psaki-over-local-tv

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2021, 12:53:10 PM »
Imagine having all time high stock market and mid 30% approval.

Now imagine if the stock market corrects.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2021, 04:19:14 PM »
True story.

Hider-In-Chief: Biden Hit For Being ‘Least Accessible’ President In Modern History
By  Dillon Burroughs
Dec 10, 2021   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/hider-in-chief-biden-hit-for-being-least-accessible-president-in-modern-history

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2021, 06:17:30 PM »
Imagine having all time high stock market and mid 30% approval.

Now imagine if the stock market corrects.
I am just hoping the stock market usually knows the future before all of us.  So maybe the midterms is being counted for?