Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 27508 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ashley Babbitt
« on: August 06, 2021, 11:49:00 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 01:35:55 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/family-ashli-babbitt-announce-suing-capitol-police-10-million-failure-warn-shooting-daughter-dead/

Verbal commands..this was mentioned by both Moontrain and myself

Dude, I’ve been reading that the alleged commands from officers on her side of the door/wall mean that the officer on the other side was justified to fire. 

Imagine police officers outside a 7-11 are telling somebody to stop trying to break into the store.  Perp sticks his head through a broken window, and a police officer inside shoots and kills the perp. 

Shit is upside down. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2021, 01:40:04 AM »
$10 million is not enough for this case, and frankly losing a family member cannot be compensated by any amount.
I still hope her family wins but I doubt it: even by the ridiculously low standards police are held up to, the capitol police is even worse, they do not even comply with FOIA requests because in their view it does not apply to them. Her killer has not even been named and they are actively concealing his identity. And of course it doesn't help that Ashli Babbitt was not a Democrat while the White House, Congress and DOJ are controlled by Democrats. What I find odd Coach is how you, a steadfast "back the blue" police supporter, suddenly take issue with police not being held accountable for killing Babbitt.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2021, 03:55:56 AM »
$10 million is not enough for this case, and frankly losing a family member cannot be compensated by any amount.
I still hope her family wins but I doubt it: even by the ridiculously low standards police are held up to, the capitol police is even worse, they do not even comply with FOIA requests because in their view it does not apply to them. Her killer has not even been named and they are actively concealing his identity. And of course it doesn't help that Ashli Babbitt was not a Democrat while the White House, Congress and DOJ are controlled by Democrats. What I find odd Coach is how you, a steadfast "back the blue" police supporter, suddenly take issue with police not being held accountable for killing Babbitt.

This guy killed her.  Guy is a dunce.

https://thedeplorablepatriot.com/2021/05/17/capitol-cop-who-murdered-ashli-babbitt-identified-as-michael-leroy-byrd/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 04:32:42 AM »
Libturdz will defend him.
While also supporting a criminal like Floyd and going against a cop who killed a criminal.
All of a sudden the are backing an officer.

Backwards retards with no balls, no brains, no guts.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2021, 08:11:13 AM »
What I find odd Coach is how you, a steadfast "back the blue" police supporter, suddenly take issue with police not being held accountable for killing Babbitt.

Odd to me that you think "back the blue" means giving the police a pass for every instance.

Back the Blue is more about supporting the police and not wanted them compromised, or having their funding limited to the point of ineffectiveness.

It's not about absolving bad cops or bad actions.
Y

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2021, 08:45:55 AM »
Now claiming he may have shouted the commands from across the room with a mask on.

Ted Cruz needs to start an investigation into Pelosi and the January 6th protest.

The. Andrew Cuomo next.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2021, 11:55:53 AM »
I don't know why the police didn't shoot more of those TRAITORS and CRIMINALS

If this ever happens again hopefully they will

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2021, 12:39:45 PM »
I don't know why the police didn't shoot more of those TRAITORS and CRIMINALS

If this ever happens again hopefully they will
I don't know why you're such an unAmerican piece of shit. You relish in the fact that an American vet was shot and killed yet fully support the assault on innocent people, destruction of businesses and private property just because of political beliefs. You are a horrible person.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2021, 01:07:36 PM »
Dude, I’ve been reading that the alleged commands from officers on her side of the door/wall mean that the officer on the other side was justified to fire. 

Imagine police officers outside a 7-11 are telling somebody to stop trying to break into the store.  Perp sticks his head through a broken window, and a police officer inside shoots and kills the perp. 

Shit is upside down.

I also heard that she didn’t breach the window when she was shot. She was still on the other side

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2021, 03:45:41 PM »
I don't know why you're such an unAmerican piece of shit. You relish in the fact that an American vet was shot and killed yet fully support the assault on innocent people, destruction of businesses and private property just because of political beliefs. You are a horrible person.

Ashley Babbit and her fellow TRAITORS are the Un-American pieces of shit in this story

They were there to forcefully stop the counting of electoral votes in order to prevent a legal and valid transfer of power

We're also learning that THE TRAITOR who sent his crowd of criminal there on that day was also trying to use the Justice Department to STEAL the election that he LOST

Those are fucking facts

Sorry if you don't like them or can't deal with them

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2021, 05:20:36 PM »
Shouldn’t have been there, that shit is a stain on our country and everyone involved needs to be prosecuted. I’m not a democrat as I’m sure strawman can attest but the fact anyone is defending their actions is fucking nuts.

Breach, not breach, verbal command, no verbal command she shouldn’t have been there, play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2021, 05:39:53 PM »
Ashley Babbit and her fellow TRAITORS are the Un-American pieces of shit in this story

They were there to forcefully stop the counting of electoral votes in order to prevent a legal and valid transfer of power

We're also learning that THE TRAITOR who sent his crowd of criminal there on that day was also trying to use the Justice Department to STEAL the election that he LOST

Those are fucking facts

Those are all lies propagated by cunts like you and the liberal media. You are a terrible person and on the wrong side of history.

Shouldn’t have been there, that shit is a stain on our country and everyone involved needs to be prosecuted. I’m not a democrat as I’m sure strawman can attest but the fact anyone is defending their actions is fucking nuts.

Breach, not breach, verbal command, no verbal command she shouldn’t have been there, play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
Can you point us to similar posts from you about the antifa/blm murder and destruction spree of 2020?
If not you're as useless and braindead as that cunt straw man.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2021, 05:48:48 PM »

Those are fucking facts

You need to bow out of this this conversation entirely. You have ZERO fucking clue of what you’re talking about. Right is the only ones in this crosshairs of being traitors are Pelosi and those who knew about it weeks before it happened. Seriously Strawman, shut the fuck up on this one.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2021, 05:56:32 PM »
What I find odd Coach is how you, a steadfast "back the blue" police supporter, suddenly take issue with police not being held accountable for killing Babbitt.

I back the blue 100% but I’ve also been discussing extensively with others as well as reading and looking at almost everything I can get my hands on as far as being in situations similar to this. There are too many unanswered questions and still over approximately 1400hrs of video that hasn’t been released. As far as the way that cop handled that situation....there are still many questions that haven’t been addressed and from what I can see, that cop had no business firing his service weapon especially since Babbitt DID NOT breach that window before she was shot and killed.

She did not deserve to die and anyone with an ounce of firearms training knows he was wrong.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2021, 10:57:24 PM »
I also heard that she didn’t breach the window when she was shot. She was still on the other side

Oh well, if you heard it, then case closed. I mean it’s not like there’s actual video.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2021, 06:43:55 AM »
Oh well, if you heard it, then case closed. I mean it’s not like there’s actual video.

Or he even has a track record of hearing correctly.

Perhaps if she kept her ass at home and not out acting like a.... well, Trumpturd, she would still be alive today.

She fucked around.  She found out.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2021, 09:32:54 AM »

Show me the video of her actually breaching that window. Find the audio of the cop giving a verbal to stop. This was a cop that either didn’t continue training of what he was taught or this was an intentional killing. He had options to not shoot especially when there were armed police in his background as well as other “rioters”. If this cop was so afraid for his to where he didn’t think about what he was taught, then he had no business being there...PERIOD

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2021, 09:35:14 AM »
Or he even has a track record of hearing correctly.

Perhaps if she kept her ass at home and not out acting like a.... well, Trumpturd, she would still be alive today.

She fucked around.  She found out.

Shut the fuck up. Literally every hearing and fake impeachment that was brought forward including Kavanugh was ALL based on hearsay...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2021, 09:44:38 AM »

Over 1400 hrs of video still being withheld from that shooting and only one shows where she could have been but still and unjustified shooting

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2021, 11:21:11 AM »
Shut the fuck up. Literally every hearing and fake impeachment that was brought forward including Kavanugh was ALL based on hearsay...

::)

Facts are.. if she had kept her Trumpturd ass at home, she would still be alive today.*

* barring any other natural accident, act of God, or act of stupidity she may have committed since then.

She fucked around.

*BANG BANG*

She found out.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2021, 11:24:03 AM »
Show me the video of her actually breaching that window. Find the audio of the cop giving a verbal to stop. This was a cop that either didn’t continue training of what he was taught or this was an intentional killing. He had options to not shoot especially when there were armed police in his background as well as other “rioters”. If this cop was so afraid for his to where he didn’t think about what he was taught, then he had no business being there...PERIOD

The cop had more business being there than her stupid ass did.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2021, 12:21:04 PM »
The cop had more business being there than her stupid ass did.

That’s not the point cupcake

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2021, 03:36:21 PM »
That’s not the point cupcake

You don’t have a point.  Dumb ass.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit