Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 27527 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #275 on: January 10, 2022, 06:20:03 PM »
I know. Shall you and I meet there? Bring that other piece of shit, Lurker with you as well

The little lying manlet seems to be FALLING APART.

"lol"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #276 on: January 10, 2022, 06:22:29 PM »
I'll definitely be pissing on your grave someday and I'm looking forward to it
I'd fly you down and put you up somewhere to watch you tell coach to his face that you'd piss on his grave. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #277 on: January 10, 2022, 10:49:23 PM »
Arguing with facts isn't really your strong suit.

Then again, other than lying, nothing is.

And you countering my facts isn’t yours. Obviously. But the fact you’re a coward, I shouldn’t be surprised

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: January 11, 2022, 05:43:08 AM »
And you countering my facts isn’t yours. Obviously. But the fact you’re a coward, I shouldn’t be surprised

I don't have to counter your facts.  Everything else does.  The fact you are a retard isn't surprising.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #279 on: January 11, 2022, 09:42:35 AM »
I don't have to counter your facts.  Everything else does.  The fact you are a retard isn't surprising.

Because you or anyone else can’t..simple as that

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: January 11, 2022, 11:34:04 AM »
Because you or anyone else can’t..simple as that

No one has to prove a negative.  I don't have to prove unicorns don't exist either. 

You are a retard.  Simple as that.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #281 on: January 11, 2022, 03:09:31 PM »
Nothing to see here, move along.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2022/01/06/capitol_police_officer_who_shot_ashli_babbitt_refused_to_answer_investigators_questions_810720.html

Cop Who Killed Ashli Babbitt Was Cleared of Criminal Wrongdoing Without Interview

When U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd went on “NBC Nightly News” to tell his side of shooting and killing unarmed Jan. 6 rioter Ashli Babbitt, he made a point to note he’d been investigated by several agencies and exonerated for his actions that day.

“There’s an investigative process [and] I was cleared by the DOJ [Department of Justice], and FBI and [the D.C.] Metropolitan Police,” he told NBC News anchor Lester Holt in August, adding that the Capitol Police also cleared him of wrongdoing and decided not to discipline or demote him for the shooting.

In fact, investigators cleared Byrd of wrongdoing in the shooting without actually interviewing him about the shooting or threatening him with punishment if he did not cooperate with their criminal investigation.

“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is."

Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.”

The lawyer's account appears to be backed up by a January 2021 internal affairs report, which notes Byrd "declined to provide a statement,” D.C. MPD documents show.

Asked about it, a D.C. MPD spokeswoman confirmed that Byrd did not cooperate with internal affairs agents or FBI agents, who jointly investigated what was one of the most high-profile officer-involved shooting cases in U.S. history.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #282 on: January 11, 2022, 03:36:31 PM »
No one has to prove a negative.  I don't have to prove unicorns don't exist either. 

You are a retard.  Simple as that.

lol…

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #283 on: January 11, 2022, 03:37:42 PM »
Nothing to see here, move along.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2022/01/06/capitol_police_officer_who_shot_ashli_babbitt_refused_to_answer_investigators_questions_810720.html

Cop Who Killed Ashli Babbitt Was Cleared of Criminal Wrongdoing Without Interview

When U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd went on “NBC Nightly News” to tell his side of shooting and killing unarmed Jan. 6 rioter Ashli Babbitt, he made a point to note he’d been investigated by several agencies and exonerated for his actions that day.

“There’s an investigative process [and] I was cleared by the DOJ [Department of Justice], and FBI and [the D.C.] Metropolitan Police,” he told NBC News anchor Lester Holt in August, adding that the Capitol Police also cleared him of wrongdoing and decided not to discipline or demote him for the shooting.

In fact, investigators cleared Byrd of wrongdoing in the shooting without actually interviewing him about the shooting or threatening him with punishment if he did not cooperate with their criminal investigation.

“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is."

Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.”

The lawyer's account appears to be backed up by a January 2021 internal affairs report, which notes Byrd "declined to provide a statement,” D.C. MPD documents show.

Asked about it, a D.C. MPD spokeswoman confirmed that Byrd did not cooperate with internal affairs agents or FBI agents, who jointly investigated what was one of the most high-profile officer-involved shooting cases in U.S. history.

They commies on here won’t read that no matter how bad they get their asses handed to them

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: January 11, 2022, 03:38:04 PM »
FALLING APART.   Maybe you should ask Cyber Ninjas to help you find new material.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #285 on: January 11, 2022, 03:45:35 PM »
FALLING APART.   Maybe you should ask Cyber Ninjas to help you find new material.

100% falling apart LOL

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #286 on: January 11, 2022, 04:03:02 PM »
100% falling apart LOL

you're so fucking stupid you don't even know that you spelled the TRAITOROUS KUNTS name  wrong

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #287 on: January 11, 2022, 05:16:34 PM »
you're so fucking stupid you don't even know that you spelled the TRAITOROUS KUNTS name  wrong
How does he know your moms name ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #288 on: January 11, 2022, 08:12:25 PM »

100 fucking %

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #289 on: January 18, 2022, 10:27:12 AM »
Babbitt Tried to Stop Attack on Capitol Speaker’s Lobby, Video Shows

Ashli Babbitt desperately tried to prevent rioters from vandalizing the doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, even stepping between one troublemaker and police officers guarding the doors, a video footage analysis shows.

Frame-by-frame video evidence analyzed by The Epoch Times paints a vastly different picture of Babbitt’s actions than that portrayed in media accounts over the past year. News media regularly painted Babbitt as “violent,” a “rioter,” or an “insurrectionist” who was angrily trying to breach the Speaker’s Lobby.

Video clips appear to show she tried to prevent the attack, not join it.

Video footage shot by John Sullivan, also known as Jayden X, shows that Babbitt tried to stop the violence against the Speaker’s Lobby at least four times before she climbed into a broken window and was shot by U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd. At one point, she was so distressed at the violence, she jumped up and down in frustration.

The reality of it is, Ashli wasn’t a violent person. She was a good person, but they’ve demonized her to become this domestic terrorist that she never has been,” Tayler Hansen, an independent journalist who was feet away from Babbitt when she was shot, told The Epoch Times.

She served her country for 14 years. That’s just insane to me that they can actually get away with pushing this narrative,” Hansen said. “They’ve done that by suppressing first-hand witnesses like me.”

Hansen said he was walking behind Babbitt in a hallway on the second floor of the Capitol at about 2:40 p.m. She turned right down the Speaker’s Lobby hallway. Hansen followed.

Trapped in Hallway

We didn’t know anything about the building we were in. She turned the corner and I just followed her,” Hansen said. “A big group of people followed us after I followed her. People just kind of emerged on the door. By that time, she was stuck in the corner.

“She was literally trapped there,” Hansen said.

Babbitt, who served in the U.S. Air Force as a military police officer, was chatting with three officers from U.S. Capitol Police and the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia (MPDC).

“About five minutes prior to her getting shot and killed, all of those officers, Officer Yetter and the other officers in the hall, the MPD cops, they were all joking with her and laughing with her,” Hansen said. “They were having conversations and joking and laughing. Then not even five minutes later, Michael Byrd comes and executes her.”

Babbitt confronted rioter Zachary Alam, leaning in between him and one of the police officers guarding the doors. Alam turned away from Babbitt and punched a window to the side of the officer’s head. Babbitt winces just before Alam strikes the window with his right hand. He later uses a helmet to smash the tempered glass.

An audio analysis of video footage taken in the hallway reveals that Babbitt shouted, “Stop! No! Don’t! Wait!” according to her husband, Aaron Babbitt.

“After repeatedly forcing myself to watch the murder of my wife, I have come to my own conclusion that Ashli came to a point of realization that she was in very bad situation and the police weren’t acting appropriately to what she was witnessing,” Aaron Babbitt told The Epoch Times.

“I know my wife very well. She’s not destructive,” Babbitt said. “She was not there to hurt anybody.”

As the three police officers moved away from the Speaker’s Lobby doors, a U.S. Capitol Police Containment Emergency Response Team (CERT) was coming up the stairs, responding to an erroneous police radio report of shots fired.

Standing adjacent to the departing officers, Babbitt peers around them at the men smashing the glass. Her expression is one of shock. She yells at the two rioters.

In Fear for Her Life

Babbitt feared for her life, her husband said, so she climbed into the broken window to escape. Byrd shot her before she got more than partway into the window frame.

“The only way we’d ever know why Ashli felt the window was the only way out is if she had been detained by one of the countless police officers that abandoned their post in front of those doors,” Babbitt said. “That did not happen. She was murdered and robbed of the chance to tell her side of the story.”

Hansen and Sullivan said they didn’t hear any warnings from inside the Speaker’s Lobby before the shot was fired. The protesters were extremely loud. There were conflicting accounts from police officers on both sides of the barricaded door as to whether warning instructions were given before Byrd fired on Babbitt.

Sullivan was the first to notice Byrd’s service pistol aimed at the window. He and Hansen both shouted warnings. “I began yelling: ‘Hey, there’s a gun! He’s got a gun!” Hansen said. “But nobody could hear us. I could barely hear John Sullivan and I was right next to him, because people were screaming and windows were breaking.”

Since there was a gun, I got on the ground because I didn’t know what was going on,” Hansen said. “I figured I’m going to get as low as possible in case there’s any ricochets or any misfires or anything like that. I had my Kevlar vest on, which I always wear when I report

We tried to warn people and they couldn’t hear us—and we were screaming.”

Alam broke out the side window to the right of the double doors because he intended to use it to breach the Speaker’s Lobby, Hansen said. The only reason he didn’t climb through before Babbitt, Hansen said, was because his glasses got knocked down on his face and he stopped to readjust them.

He was about to go through that window,” Hansen said. “It was his idea. He was the one shattering it.”

Babbitt said the situation shows how two people can look at the same video and reach completely different conclusions

“It all comes down to which mental angle a person views it from. If they hate Ashli because they believe the lies, that’s all they see: her being part of a mob,” Aaron Babbitt said. “Us who love her, know her, know every action and emotion she was displaying—she realized a minute before her death she was not in a friendly situation and something very wrong was occurring.”

US Cleared Byrd Without Interviewing Him

The U.S. Department of Justice cleared Byrd of criminal culpability in the shooting death without ever questioning him or taking a statement that explains his actions that day, according to investigative records and the Babbitt family attorney.

Byrd shot Babbitt at 2:44 p.m. as she tried to climb through the broken window. She wasn’t armed.

Byrd met with investigators from the Internal Affairs Division of the MPDC five hours after the shooting. The MPDC investigates officer shootings involving U.S. Capitol Police.

“He did not give a statement to the Internal Affairs Division of the Metropolitan Police Department, which was charged with conducting the investigation after the shooting, and which the U.S. Attorney relied upon to reach his decision not to charge,” Terry Roberts, a Washington D.C. attorney who represents the Babbitt family, told The Epoch Times.

The lead investigator brought Byrd in to question him and Byrd declined,” Roberts said. “He wanted a lawyer present. That means the investigator’s not going to talk to him at that point. It could mean that later, the investigator could approach Byrd and say, ‘Let’s get your lawyer down here and let’s ask you questions.’ That never happened.”

A U.S. Capitol Police sergeant who was posted at the double doors to the Speaker’s Lobby just before the shooting told an internal affairs investigator he left his post out of fear for his safety. He moved aside “due to the rioters surging towards them” and then “made a decision to leave the area and began to move towards the east stairwell,” a Metropolitan Police Department report stated.

If we didn’t have that stairwell down there, I thought they were going to kill us,” the sergeant said. If the stairwell had not offered them an escape route, “we would have been forced” to use deadly force, he said.

Another officer who was near the Speaker’s Lobby doors said he didn’t hear any warnings to the crowd. “Prior to moving away from the Speaker’s Lobby doors, officer [redacted] did not hear any verbal commands coming from any of the USCP officers that were inside the Speaker’s Lobby,” an internal affairs report stated.

I’ll finish this up later

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #290 on: January 18, 2022, 10:42:15 AM »
folks that listen to medias portrayals of people, just realize its the opposite

floyd is a hero
trayvon is a young kid going for skittles
aubrey was out jogging
mike brown is a nice young man
babitt is a terrorist, etc

opposite world

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #291 on: January 19, 2022, 12:53:19 PM »
 ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #292 on: January 19, 2022, 01:21:12 PM »
Babbitt Tried to Stop Attack on Capitol Speaker’s Lobby, Video Shows

Ashli Babbitt desperately tried to prevent rioters from vandalizing the doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, even stepping between one troublemaker and police officers guarding the doors, a video footage analysis shows.

Frame-by-frame video evidence analyzed by The Epoch Times paints a vastly different picture of Babbitt’s actions than that portrayed in media accounts over the past year. News media regularly painted Babbitt as “violent,” a “rioter,” or an “insurrectionist” who was angrily trying to breach the Speaker’s Lobby.

Video clips appear to show she tried to prevent the attack, not join it.

Video footage shot by John Sullivan, also known as Jayden X, shows that Babbitt tried to stop the violence against the Speaker’s Lobby at least four times before she climbed into a broken window and was shot by U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd. At one point, she was so distressed at the violence, she jumped up and down in frustration.

The reality of it is, Ashli wasn’t a violent person. She was a good person, but they’ve demonized her to become this domestic terrorist that she never has been,” Tayler Hansen, an independent journalist who was feet away from Babbitt when she was shot, told The Epoch Times.

She served her country for 14 years. That’s just insane to me that they can actually get away with pushing this narrative,” Hansen said. “They’ve done that by suppressing first-hand witnesses like me.”

Hansen said he was walking behind Babbitt in a hallway on the second floor of the Capitol at about 2:40 p.m. She turned right down the Speaker’s Lobby hallway. Hansen followed.

Trapped in Hallway

We didn’t know anything about the building we were in. She turned the corner and I just followed her,” Hansen said. “A big group of people followed us after I followed her. People just kind of emerged on the door. By that time, she was stuck in the corner.

“She was literally trapped there,” Hansen said.

Babbitt, who served in the U.S. Air Force as a military police officer, was chatting with three officers from U.S. Capitol Police and the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia (MPDC).

“About five minutes prior to her getting shot and killed, all of those officers, Officer Yetter and the other officers in the hall, the MPD cops, they were all joking with her and laughing with her,” Hansen said. “They were having conversations and joking and laughing. Then not even five minutes later, Michael Byrd comes and executes her.”

Babbitt confronted rioter Zachary Alam, leaning in between him and one of the police officers guarding the doors. Alam turned away from Babbitt and punched a window to the side of the officer’s head. Babbitt winces just before Alam strikes the window with his right hand. He later uses a helmet to smash the tempered glass.

An audio analysis of video footage taken in the hallway reveals that Babbitt shouted, “Stop! No! Don’t! Wait!” according to her husband, Aaron Babbitt.

“After repeatedly forcing myself to watch the murder of my wife, I have come to my own conclusion that Ashli came to a point of realization that she was in very bad situation and the police weren’t acting appropriately to what she was witnessing,” Aaron Babbitt told The Epoch Times.

“I know my wife very well. She’s not destructive,” Babbitt said. “She was not there to hurt anybody.”

As the three police officers moved away from the Speaker’s Lobby doors, a U.S. Capitol Police Containment Emergency Response Team (CERT) was coming up the stairs, responding to an erroneous police radio report of shots fired.

Standing adjacent to the departing officers, Babbitt peers around them at the men smashing the glass. Her expression is one of shock. She yells at the two rioters.

In Fear for Her Life

Babbitt feared for her life, her husband said, so she climbed into the broken window to escape. Byrd shot her before she got more than partway into the window frame.

“The only way we’d ever know why Ashli felt the window was the only way out is if she had been detained by one of the countless police officers that abandoned their post in front of those doors,” Babbitt said. “That did not happen. She was murdered and robbed of the chance to tell her side of the story.”

Hansen and Sullivan said they didn’t hear any warnings from inside the Speaker’s Lobby before the shot was fired. The protesters were extremely loud. There were conflicting accounts from police officers on both sides of the barricaded door as to whether warning instructions were given before Byrd fired on Babbitt.

Sullivan was the first to notice Byrd’s service pistol aimed at the window. He and Hansen both shouted warnings. “I began yelling: ‘Hey, there’s a gun! He’s got a gun!” Hansen said. “But nobody could hear us. I could barely hear John Sullivan and I was right next to him, because people were screaming and windows were breaking.”

Since there was a gun, I got on the ground because I didn’t know what was going on,” Hansen said. “I figured I’m going to get as low as possible in case there’s any ricochets or any misfires or anything like that. I had my Kevlar vest on, which I always wear when I report

We tried to warn people and they couldn’t hear us—and we were screaming.”

Alam broke out the side window to the right of the double doors because he intended to use it to breach the Speaker’s Lobby, Hansen said. The only reason he didn’t climb through before Babbitt, Hansen said, was because his glasses got knocked down on his face and he stopped to readjust them.

He was about to go through that window,” Hansen said. “It was his idea. He was the one shattering it.”

Babbitt said the situation shows how two people can look at the same video and reach completely different conclusions

“It all comes down to which mental angle a person views it from. If they hate Ashli because they believe the lies, that’s all they see: her being part of a mob,” Aaron Babbitt said. “Us who love her, know her, know every action and emotion she was displaying—she realized a minute before her death she was not in a friendly situation and something very wrong was occurring.”

US Cleared Byrd Without Interviewing Him

The U.S. Department of Justice cleared Byrd of criminal culpability in the shooting death without ever questioning him or taking a statement that explains his actions that day, according to investigative records and the Babbitt family attorney.

Byrd shot Babbitt at 2:44 p.m. as she tried to climb through the broken window. She wasn’t armed.

Byrd met with investigators from the Internal Affairs Division of the MPDC five hours after the shooting. The MPDC investigates officer shootings involving U.S. Capitol Police.

“He did not give a statement to the Internal Affairs Division of the Metropolitan Police Department, which was charged with conducting the investigation after the shooting, and which the U.S. Attorney relied upon to reach his decision not to charge,” Terry Roberts, a Washington D.C. attorney who represents the Babbitt family, told The Epoch Times.

The lead investigator brought Byrd in to question him and Byrd declined,” Roberts said. “He wanted a lawyer present. That means the investigator’s not going to talk to him at that point. It could mean that later, the investigator could approach Byrd and say, ‘Let’s get your lawyer down here and let’s ask you questions.’ That never happened.”

A U.S. Capitol Police sergeant who was posted at the double doors to the Speaker’s Lobby just before the shooting told an internal affairs investigator he left his post out of fear for his safety. He moved aside “due to the rioters surging towards them” and then “made a decision to leave the area and began to move towards the east stairwell,” a Metropolitan Police Department report stated.

If we didn’t have that stairwell down there, I thought they were going to kill us,” the sergeant said. If the stairwell had not offered them an escape route, “we would have been forced” to use deadly force, he said.

Another officer who was near the Speaker’s Lobby doors said he didn’t hear any warnings to the crowd. “Prior to moving away from the Speaker’s Lobby doors, officer [redacted] did not hear any verbal commands coming from any of the USCP officers that were inside the Speaker’s Lobby,” an internal affairs report stated.

I’ll finish this up later

https://www.theepochtimes.com/babbitt-tried-to-stop-attack-on-capitol-speakers-lobby-video-shows_4216934.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=thethinkingconservative
:

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: January 19, 2022, 01:49:31 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #295 on: January 19, 2022, 02:14:02 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #296 on: January 19, 2022, 02:30:45 PM »
Ashli Babbitt Pleaded With Police to Call for Backup Moments Before She Was Shot and Killed

Just moments before she was shot and killed, Ashli Babbitt confronted the police officers guarding the doors to the Speaker’s Lobby at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, blasting them for allowing rioters to smash the windows and not calling for backup, an analysis of a journalist’s video shows.

The analysis comes on the heels of recent disclosures that Babbitt tried at least four other times to stop the assault on the Speaker’s Lobby. It shows her desperation when the rioters were left unchecked, even smashing a window just inches from a police officer’s head.

In the video—shot by independent journalist Tayler Hansen—Babbitt, 35, is seen trailing rioter Zachary Alam, attempting to get between him and one of three police officers at the Speaker’s Lobby double doors.

Alam, who was arrested by the FBI on Jan. 30, 2021, bashes the window in the double doors twice.

The first time, he grabs one police officer’s shoulder with his left hand, then punches between him and another officer, striking the window, the video shows.

“Chill out! Chill the [expletive] out, bro!” someone shouts. “Hey! Chill out!”

“These guys work for us!” someone in the crowd interjects.

“You gonna shoot him?” another person asks.

A bearded man in a red Trump cap complains that they are not being allowed into the Speaker’s Lobby. “Mother [expletive]! We don’t want to hurt nobody. We just want to go in the House.”

Tried to Dissuade Rioter

Babbitt tries to get in between Alam and one of the officers. She says something to Alam, but he brushes her off. Alam then cranks up his right arm and punches the window next to the officer. Within a few seconds, Babbitt blows up at the officers for allowing the violence and vandalism.

Call [expletive] help!” Babbitt shouts, jumping up and down in front of the officers. “We’re allowed to be here!”

“You could tell that she was definitely getting upset,” Hansen said while reviewing the video with The Epoch Times. “She was calm when she first got there. Then as the destruction continued and as more people started to fill in and it got more dangerous, that’s when you can tell she was getting really upset.”

Babbitt served as a police officer in the U.S. Air Force during her 14 years of military service. Her husband, Aaron, said her law enforcement experience likely told her something was wrong.

“I believe she saw their inaction as odd or off, and was ultimately confused as to what was happening,” Aaron Babbitt told The Epoch Times. “She was a take-charge kind of person. Her frustrations show that the cops who should’ve been taking charge—weren’t.”

“I’d only seen bits and pieces and never fully put together,” Aaron Babbitt said of the video. “I can hear the confused panic in her voice.”

He said the video makes him sad, since his role as a husband is to protect his wife. He stayed in San Diego to run the couple’s small business while Ashli attended the Trump rally in Washington. She was trapped in the hallway, and claustrophobic.

“She had no friends in that room,” Babbitt said. “I always go back to no one would’ve ever watched out for (her) like I always did. Very helpless.”

Babbitt said he hopes the video analysis gives the public a better understanding of the chaos in the hallway.

“I’ve known something was off with the whole situation from day one,” Babbitt said. “Hopefully this gives other people a different perspective—or at a minimum makes someone take a second look with a different mindset.”

“What I think it was from reviewing the footage and just from knowing what I know about Ashli from the family, is she probably got claustrophobic,” Hansen said, “because more people and more people kept pouring in and she realized she was in a bad situation. So then she pushed her way over to the window area

Once that window broke, I think she realized this was going to be bad for the people inside if they were actually able to breach these doors entirely,” Hansen said. “I think she wanted to be the first one through that window so she could kind of safeguard it, honestly. If she can get to the other side of the window where officers are, in her mind she would be safe.”

Hansen said he just discovered an Instagram live-stream video he shot on Jan. 6 that shows Babbitt as she first turned the corner into the Speaker’s Lobby hallway. He said it confirms what he told The Epoch Times on Jan. 17, that Babbitt was friendly with the police officers when she first approached the doors.

Ashli just walks right up to them and just seems super happy; doesn’t know what she’s about to walk into. She was joking with the cops right before Byrd put a bullet into her.”

Hansen said he first encountered Ashli in the Capitol Rotunda as she entered the building by herself. He next saw her as he emerged from a room with George Washington’s portrait on the wall, then followed her to the Speaker’s Lobby hallway. They were the first two to reach the double doors.

Encounter Started with Calm

“It shows her and me just walking right up to the door with Officer Yetter and all the other cops and she starts talking to them.”

Hansen also captured the moment Lt. Michael Byrd shot Babbitt as she stepped up into the open window frame to the right of the double doors. The bedlam in the hallway quickly turned to panic—and anger.

“There’s an active shooter here! Get her down!” Hansen shouts.

“She needs help! She needs [expletive] help!” someone screams.

A man off camera reaches in at the 38-second mark of the video and check’s Babbitt’s neck for a pulse. “She’s gone, guys.”

“We can’t [inaudible] if you’re here!” a police officer shouts at the crowd. “We’ve got to get EMS here!”

Back up guys, back up!”

An officer leaning over the stairway railing, shouts, “She’s going to [expletive] die! You want to be next?” he says

“Go, go! Everyone get the [expletive] away!”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #298 on: January 19, 2022, 10:55:31 PM »
Ashli Babbitt Pleaded With Police to Call for Backup Moments Before She Was Shot and Killed

Just moments before she was shot and killed, Ashli Babbitt confronted the police officers guarding the doors to the Speaker’s Lobby at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, blasting them for allowing rioters to smash the windows and not calling for backup, an analysis of a journalist’s video shows.

The analysis comes on the heels of recent disclosures that Babbitt tried at least four other times to stop the assault on the Speaker’s Lobby. It shows her desperation when the rioters were left unchecked, even smashing a window just inches from a police officer’s head.

In the video—shot by independent journalist Tayler Hansen—Babbitt, 35, is seen trailing rioter Zachary Alam, attempting to get between him and one of three police officers at the Speaker’s Lobby double doors.

Alam, who was arrested by the FBI on Jan. 30, 2021, bashes the window in the double doors twice.

The first time, he grabs one police officer’s shoulder with his left hand, then punches between him and another officer, striking the window, the video shows.

“Chill out! Chill the [expletive] out, bro!” someone shouts. “Hey! Chill out!”

“These guys work for us!” someone in the crowd interjects.

“You gonna shoot him?” another person asks.

A bearded man in a red Trump cap complains that they are not being allowed into the Speaker’s Lobby. “Mother [expletive]! We don’t want to hurt nobody. We just want to go in the House.”

Tried to Dissuade Rioter

Babbitt tries to get in between Alam and one of the officers. She says something to Alam, but he brushes her off. Alam then cranks up his right arm and punches the window next to the officer. Within a few seconds, Babbitt blows up at the officers for allowing the violence and vandalism.

Call [expletive] help!” Babbitt shouts, jumping up and down in front of the officers. “We’re allowed to be here!”

“You could tell that she was definitely getting upset,” Hansen said while reviewing the video with The Epoch Times. “She was calm when she first got there. Then as the destruction continued and as more people started to fill in and it got more dangerous, that’s when you can tell she was getting really upset.”

Babbitt served as a police officer in the U.S. Air Force during her 14 years of military service. Her husband, Aaron, said her law enforcement experience likely told her something was wrong.

“I believe she saw their inaction as odd or off, and was ultimately confused as to what was happening,” Aaron Babbitt told The Epoch Times. “She was a take-charge kind of person. Her frustrations show that the cops who should’ve been taking charge—weren’t.”

“I’d only seen bits and pieces and never fully put together,” Aaron Babbitt said of the video. “I can hear the confused panic in her voice.”

He said the video makes him sad, since his role as a husband is to protect his wife. He stayed in San Diego to run the couple’s small business while Ashli attended the Trump rally in Washington. She was trapped in the hallway, and claustrophobic.

“She had no friends in that room,” Babbitt said. “I always go back to no one would’ve ever watched out for (her) like I always did. Very helpless.”

Babbitt said he hopes the video analysis gives the public a better understanding of the chaos in the hallway.

“I’ve known something was off with the whole situation from day one,” Babbitt said. “Hopefully this gives other people a different perspective—or at a minimum makes someone take a second look with a different mindset.”

“What I think it was from reviewing the footage and just from knowing what I know about Ashli from the family, is she probably got claustrophobic,” Hansen said, “because more people and more people kept pouring in and she realized she was in a bad situation. So then she pushed her way over to the window area

Once that window broke, I think she realized this was going to be bad for the people inside if they were actually able to breach these doors entirely,” Hansen said. “I think she wanted to be the first one through that window so she could kind of safeguard it, honestly. If she can get to the other side of the window where officers are, in her mind she would be safe.”

Hansen said he just discovered an Instagram live-stream video he shot on Jan. 6 that shows Babbitt as she first turned the corner into the Speaker’s Lobby hallway. He said it confirms what he told The Epoch Times on Jan. 17, that Babbitt was friendly with the police officers when she first approached the doors.

Ashli just walks right up to them and just seems super happy; doesn’t know what she’s about to walk into. She was joking with the cops right before Byrd put a bullet into her.”

Hansen said he first encountered Ashli in the Capitol Rotunda as she entered the building by herself. He next saw her as he emerged from a room with George Washington’s portrait on the wall, then followed her to the Speaker’s Lobby hallway. They were the first two to reach the double doors.

Encounter Started with Calm

“It shows her and me just walking right up to the door with Officer Yetter and all the other cops and she starts talking to them.”

Hansen also captured the moment Lt. Michael Byrd shot Babbitt as she stepped up into the open window frame to the right of the double doors. The bedlam in the hallway quickly turned to panic—and anger.

“There’s an active shooter here! Get her down!” Hansen shouts.

“She needs help! She needs [expletive] help!” someone screams.

A man off camera reaches in at the 38-second mark of the video and check’s Babbitt’s neck for a pulse. “She’s gone, guys.”

“We can’t [inaudible] if you’re here!” a police officer shouts at the crowd. “We’ve got to get EMS here!”

Back up guys, back up!”

An officer leaning over the stairway railing, shouts, “She’s going to [expletive] die! You want to be next?” he says

“Go, go! Everyone get the [expletive] away!”

If there is a riot and doors are barricaded with chairs, it should be enough to tell you that youre not allowed.  When she climbed through the door, she presented a clear and present danger to members of congress and police officers.  She  should have went home or stayed home.  She earned every millimeter of that bullet and her free trial to life expired.

She fucked up...and found out
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #299 on: January 19, 2022, 11:10:17 PM »
If there is a riot and doors are barricaded with chairs, it should be enough to tell you that youre not allowed.  When she climbed through the door, she presented a clear and present danger to members of congress and police officers.  She  should have went home or stayed home.  She earned every millimeter of that bullet and her free trial to life expired.

She fucked up...and found out

You didn’t read one word of either one of my posts… did you?