Author Topic: Sussman.......  (Read 1032 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Sussman.......
« on: June 01, 2022, 09:17:32 AM »
NOT GUILTY!

BOOM!!

🤣

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Sussman.......
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 10:37:09 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 05:02:26 PM »
NOT GUILTY!

BOOM!!

🤣

Why are you happy about this?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 05:04:11 PM »
I'm not.  Could actually care less.  Although anything that could eliminate HRC from ever considering another run would have been a good thing.  Although watching the right cry foul and meltdown doesn't exactly upset me either. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 05:08:08 PM »
I'm not.  Could actually care less.  Although anything that could eliminate HRC from ever considering another run would have been a good thing.  Although watching the right cry foul and meltdown doesn't exactly upset me either.

I'm not surprised by the verdict.  Three Hillary donors on the jury.  All sorts of relationships between the judge, his wife, and some of the players.  The swamp is real.  And once again this shows the laws are really for us little people. 

But I am stoked for Johnny Depp.   ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2022, 05:09:53 PM »
I'm not surprised by the verdict.  Three Hillary donors on the jury.  All sorts of relationships between the judge, his wife, and some of the players.  The swamp is real.  And once again this shows the laws are really for us little people. 

But I am stoked for Johnny Depp.   ;D

With you on Johnny Depp. 

If the stuff about Hillary donors, relationships, etc. turn out to be true, than Trumps special prosecutor should probably be disbarred.  If for nothing else being an incompetent moron.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2022, 06:36:51 PM »
NOT GUILTY!

BOOM!!

🤣

Did you think it was a legit verdict? I ask YOU you’re not intellectually dishonest (or even come across as dishonest) as lurker or Strawman. That being said, no one was surprised at the verdict nor is anyone taking it seriously

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2022, 09:58:33 PM »
Talking about a fair trial lol. Washington is a joke.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2022, 10:39:56 PM »
Did you think it was a legit verdict? I ask YOU you’re not intellectually dishonest (or even come across as dishonest) as lurker or Strawman. That being said, no one was surprised at the verdict nor is anyone taking it seriously

I honestly didn't pay any attention to it. Why would Durham sign off on those jurors?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2022, 02:10:07 PM »
With you on Johnny Depp. 

If the stuff about Hillary donors, relationships, etc. turn out to be true, than Trumps special prosecutor should probably be disbarred.  If for nothing else being an incompetent moron.

Yes it's all true.  I'm not sure it would have really mattered.  This was a DC jury.  They needed to care that Hillary and swamp literally set Trump up with false allegations.  Total uphill battle. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2022, 02:18:05 PM »
NOT GUILTY!

BOOM!!

🤣

You are a fng joke.  The witness testified that that Hillary was the one who pushed the fake story.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2022, 02:33:01 PM »
Talking about a fair trial lol. Washington is a joke.

Depends on who is in charge and who is accused.  I just heard Peter Navarro talk about how they pulled him from an airplane line, handcuffed him, put leg irons on, and perp walked him out of the airport.  This is for refusing to cooperate with the January 6 committee.  All they had to do was call his lawyer and ask him to turn himself in.  Instead, they treated him like a gangster. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2022, 03:52:44 PM »
NOT GUILTY!

BOOM!!

🤣

the dolt speaks  ::) got MonkeyPox from sucking old Biden lookalikes yet ??
c

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2022, 04:43:57 PM »
You are a fng joke.  The witness testified that that Hillary was the one who pushed the fake story.

I'm devastated.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2022, 06:56:09 PM »
Depends on who is in charge and who is accused.  I just heard Peter Navarro talk about how they pulled him from an airplane line, handcuffed him, put leg irons on, and perp walked him out of the airport.  This is for refusing to cooperate with the January 6 committee.  All they had to do was call his lawyer and ask him to turn himself in.  Instead, they treated him like a gangster.
Wow that is totally messed up.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2022, 07:10:56 PM »
Wow that is totally messed up.

At least he wasn't "Roger Stoned" with CNN on hand to record it.

“At the crack of dawn, 29 FBI agents arrived at my home with 17 vehicles, with lights flashing, when they could have contacted my lawyer,” Stone explained after a court appearance Friday. “But the FBI agents were extraordinarily courteous.”

https://www. foxnews .com/politics/roger-stones-predawn-fbi-arrest-operation-sparks-controversy

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2022, 07:39:24 PM »

Stop whining you mentally stunted midget.    The jurors were vetted and a LEGIT verdict was handed down.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2022, 07:27:00 AM »
Stop whining you mentally stunted midget.    The jurors were vetted and a LEGIT verdict was handed down.

Lol 😂