Author Topic: United Airlines CEO: Before vaccine mandate, one employee a week died of COVID-1  (Read 4215 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
Not sure why you made that assumption about my opinions, Oak.

Certainly, those with co-morbidities are at greater risk of Covid death.  They should take the vax.

Those with no co-morbidities are at very, very low risk from Covid and really don't need the vax but if they want to get it then go for it.

Fair enough.

Of course some people THINK they’re low risk but they’re not.

🙁

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Fair enough.

🙁
Its been two years, c unt. If you’re not dead yet you’re low risk. Go eat shit, C unt!
T

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
 :D

OAK

• Getbig V
Its been two years, c unt. If you’re not dead yet you’re low risk. Go eat shit, C unt!

2 years….LOL.

You’re obviously not a Doctor.

😎

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
2 years….LOL.

😎

Neither are you Mr. Kamode cleaner. 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
 ha ha ha .. 1 per week  lol comical stuff you gal.
how does a person like straw who licks his dads magina even survive each day?
he and the famous crying liberal must compare notes on their gine's.
bloody - check
dripping with man-naise - check
owned and plowed by trump - check

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
i really enjoy reading the posts from the guy "matt". he sort of owns the democrap twinks of getbig.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/military-documents-about-gain-of-function-contradict-fauci-testimony-under/

Wanted to make sure you guys saw the Project Veritas documents:

So now we know for a fact that the Military KNEW all along that Ivermectin, HCQ and Interferon can treat Covid successfully.

Which means that the CDC, FDA and NIH knew this. But they hid it, because if we had treatments, they could not approve an Emergency Use Authorization for the Vaccine.

We know this was all about the Vaccine and pushing the vaccine.

We know Fauci lied under oath repeatedly

We know Darpa Rejected gain of function research

We know Fauci approved gain of function research

We know Fauci and China conspired together to create said research

So when does this clown go to Gitmo? Asking for a friend.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
“Who at DARPA made the decision to bury the original report? They could have raised red flags to the Pentagon, the White House, or Congress, which may have prevented this entire phony pandemic that has led to the deaths of 5.4 million people worldwide and caused much pain and suffering to many millions more.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci has not yet responded to a request for comment on this story.

OAK

• Getbig V
Neither are you Mr. Kamode cleaner.

Yes.

But unlike you. I actually LISTEN to what my Doctor says.

😎😎😎

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
“Who at DARPA made the decision to bury the original report? They could have raised red flags to the Pentagon, the White House, or Congress, which may have prevented this entire phony pandemic that has led to the deaths of 5.4 million people worldwide and caused much pain and suffering to many millions more.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci has not yet responded to a request for comment on this story.

The man-made virus escaped from Wuhan accidentally.

Why waste a perfect opportunity to experiment on the world's population with germ warfare?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yes.

😎😎😎

If Dr. Kevorkian told you to kill yourself would you?

OAK

• Getbig V
If Dr. Kevorkian told you to kill yourself would you?

Umm….he’s been dead for over ten years now.

So much for being an expert on “research”.

🙄🙄🙄

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Yes.

😎😎😎
Why because they went to medical school and they know what’s best for you, lol, sheeeeep.
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Umm….he’s been dead for over ten years now.

So much for being an expert on “research”.

🙄🙄🙄

You can just kill yourself as a matter of principle Howie.

OAK

• Getbig V
Why because they went to medical school and they know what’s best for you, lol, sheeeeep.

They know more than the high school dropouts that post on twitter.

😎😎😎

OAK

• Getbig V

You can just kill yourself as a matter of principle Howie.

Can you post some MORE fake articles that you think will get me. I need a good laugh!

😎😎😎

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Fair enough.

🙁

What does it matter what people THINK?

Either you're low risk, or you're not.

I am 40 years old [as of 24 days ago], I have zero health conditions, and I'm 5'9", 173-lb. I tend to never go over 185. I look at 185 as a sort of indicator of my weight being too heavy.

So tell me - how am I anything but low risk, in light of that data?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Kirby said in a memo on Tuesday that "since our vaccine policy went into effect, the hospitalization rate among our employees has been 100x lower than the general population in the U.S. and of the 3k that tested positive none of them have needed to be hospitalized.

The only employees dying were 120-lb or more overweight, or had multiple health conditions.

Why are you encouraging people to get a flu shot, who are at zero risk of dying of it?

I had COVID between February 20th, 2020, and March 10th, 2020, during the first wave.

I don't think I've ever been sicker.

But this was during the first wave when the virus was much stronger [and before it was announced as being COVID - as it just made it into Canada a few weeks earlier].

But now that I have natural antibodies, why would I get a vaccine?

Furthermore, why do you care these severely obese people die of COVID? They had a chance to get the vaccine. They chose not to. They were on the at-risk group.

Why do you care? They purposely opted to not get a vaccine to reduce the odds of death. Why do you care if they died?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
comorbidities are certainly a factor in some people but not everyone who dies and I've never said otherwise

How do you know this fat fuck who just died wouldn't have survived if he wasn't vaccinated and boosted?

The vaccine might have actually prevented him from dying of Covid

Absolutely.

And I have no idea why these grotesque, cheeseburger eating pieces of shit aren't getting vaccinated. I also don't understand why you're encouraging healthy Getbiggers - most all of us exercise, and are not overweight - to get the vaxx.

?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
2 years….LOL.

😎

Canada's first case was 2020-01-25.

So yeah, almost two years.

The virus may have killed the majority of people who it was going to kill by now.

But then again - the only people this virus is killing are people who are already dying.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
What does it matter what people THINK?

Either you're low risk, or you're not.

I am 40 years old [as of 24 days ago], I have zero health conditions, and I'm 5'9", 173-lb. I tend to never go over 185. I look at 185 as a sort of indicator of my weight being too heavy.

So tell me - how am I anything but low risk, in light of that data?

Having an intellectual disability was the highest independent risk factor for contracting COVID-19, controlling for race, ethnicity, and other variables. ... Those with intellectual disabilities were six times more likely to die from COVID-19 than other members of the population.

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/terrible-toll-covid-19-people-intellectual-disabilities

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
vax is killing many, check your local obits for "unexpectedly" and "suddenly"
lots of younger folks dropping (30's - 50's)
saget dropped from recent booster, heart attack

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Having an intellectual disability was the highest independent risk factor for contracting COVID-19, controlling for race, ethnicity, and other variables. ... Those with intellectual disabilities were six times more likely to die from COVID-19 than other members of the population.

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/terrible-toll-covid-19-people-intellectual-disabilities

What kind of intellectual disabilities do they mean, and - oh wait:

Approximately 6.5 million people in the United States have an intellectual disability. That means they have an IQ score below 70 and other cognitive limitations that affect their communication, social, and self-care skills. COVID-19 has certainly complicated their existence — but it also has ended their lives at tragic rates

::)

People with IQ scores under 70 are probably dying at normal rates for PEOPLE WITH IQ SCORES UNDER 70.

That's exactly what we should expect.

You probably die from all sorts of shit when you are retarded.

Are you suggesting that people of normal intelligence who have ADHD, OCD, autism, etc, are dying?  ::)

Based on what evidence?

Certainly none posted in the article you shared.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
What kind of intellectual disabilities do they mean, and - oh wait:

::)

People with IQ scores under 70 are probably dying at normal rates for PEOPLE WITH IQ SCORES UNDER 70.

That's exactly what we should expect.

You probably die from all sorts of shit when you are retarded.

Are you suggesting that people of normal intelligence who have ADHD, OCD, autism, etc, are dying?  ::)

Based on what evidence?

Certainly none posted in the article you shared.

I didn't mean to cause any offense, Matt. I'm just brainstorming because I like you and I want you to be safe. Given your age and medical conditions, I think we can all agree that in layman's terms you're classed as a 'middle-aged retard.'

Now, I also agree with you that one probably dies from 'all sorts of shit' when they're 'retarded'. However, we need to ask why that is. It seems as though it's not due to anything physical (e.g. weakened lungs), but rather, an inability to make rational decisions and take the proper precautions necessary to keep themselves safe.

The article does state that many of them struggle with the concept of social distancing and wearing masks. We know that they also tend to be rather poor at maintaining personal hygiene and may often spend all day lying down on a stinking sofa, posting half-baked statistical analyses and that sort of thing. In some extreme cases, they've also been known to actively 'bug chase', i.e. try to expose themselves to the virus through drinking out of other people's cups and kissing infected individuals.

Indeed, research that specifically looked at people with autism found that:

Autistic adults, adults with intellectual disability, and adults with mental health diagnoses have multiple risk factors for infection with COVID-19 and for experiencing more severe disease if they contract COVID-19, according to research from the A.J. Drexel Autism Institute at Drexel University.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/autism/things-people-with-autism-and-caregivers-should-know-about-covid-19vaccines/

https://drexel.edu/now/archive/2021/August/Autistic-Individuals-Increased-Risk-of-COVID-19/

Granted, now that I think about it, this doesn't sound like you at all, but I appreciate the opportunity to engage in a healthy discussion. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
I didn't mean to cause any offense, Matt. I'm just brainstorming because I like you and I want you to be safe. Given your age and medical conditions, I think we can all agree that in layman's terms you're classed as a 'middle-aged retard.'

Autism isn't Down syndrome. That's probably a worse conflation than comparing Parkinson's with Alzheimer's. They aren't remotely the same thing, although I'm not shocked that you would  confuse them.

Now, I also agree with you that one probably dies from 'all sorts of shit' when they're 'retarded'. However, we need to ask why that is. It seems as though it's not due to anything physical (e.g. weakened lungs), but rather, an inability to make rational decisions and take the proper precautions necessary to keep themselves safe.

The article does state that many of them struggle with the concept of social distancing and wearing masks. We know that they also tend to be rather poor at maintaining personal hygiene and may often spend all day lying down on a stinking sofa, posting half-baked statistical analyses and that sort of thing. In some extreme cases, they've also been known to actively 'bug chase', i.e. try to expose themselves to the virus through drinking out of other people's cups and kissing infected individuals.

Indeed, research that specifically looked at people with autism found that:

Autistic adults, adults with intellectual disability, and adults with mental health diagnoses have multiple risk factors for infection with COVID-19 and for experiencing more severe disease if they contract COVID-19, according to research from the A.J. Drexel Autism Institute at Drexel University.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/autism/things-people-with-autism-and-caregivers-should-know-about-covid-19vaccines/

https://drexel.edu/now/archive/2021/August/Autistic-Individuals-Increased-Risk-of-COVID-19/

Granted, now that I think about it, this doesn't sound like you at all, but I appreciate the opportunity to engage in a healthy discussion.

If any of my analyses are wrong, post evidence proving they are wrong.

Please - go on. Tell me how any of my analyses are half-baked. Otherwise, don't address my posts. I customarily don't read ANYTHING you post, and as a courtesy, I would appreciate if you stop addressing mine.

This will be the last of anything I address of yours. In the future, I'll just pass over anything from your user name.

So you've established that people with Down syndrome living in group homes are more likely to die of COVID?

HAHAHAHA, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AUTISM AND DOWN SYNDROME.

I think you've just established you shouldn't be speaking on anything involving nuance. Do you think Alzheimer's is the same as Parkinson's too?

From your second study [the first link was dead]:

The data showed that autistic adults had higher odds of living in a residential facility, receiving in-home services from outside caregivers, having had an avoidable hospitalization and having a high-risk health condition, compared to neurotypical adults without mental health conditions.

SO, AS THE INFORMATION YOU POSTED STATES:

People with autism are apparently more likely to live in high-risk settings [group homes], or have OTHER HEALTH CONDITIONS.

So once again - NONE OF THAT APPLIES if those correlated risk factors don't apply to you.

Meaning, your information is effectively bullshit: ONCE AGAIN, THE ISSUE AT HAND IS HAVING UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS.

Even if you DO live in a group home - IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE NO COMORBIDITIES.

Do you have underlying disease?
Are you severely obese?
Are you over 65?

If you are NONE OF THESE THINGS, your odds of dying of Covid are on par with being struck by lightning.