Author Topic: Funny, the sky was perfectly clear just a few hours prior.  (Read 2391 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Funny, the sky was perfectly clear just a few hours prior.
« on: August 20, 2016, 10:26:19 AM »
 ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Funny, the sky was perfectly clear just a few hours prior.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 10:31:25 AM »

Its pouring near me.

CERN must have opened up some portals and some demons escaped to earth.
X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 10:35:13 AM »
I've got a demon in my semen that needs to be exorcised
a

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 10:49:11 AM »
The world is a big glass snow dome.

The original Hebrews were black.

I'm going to get a Nursing degree.

Some of the biggest bullshit ever posted on the Internet

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 11:05:16 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification

Weather modding is the act of intentionally manipulating or altering the weather. The most common form of weather modification is cloud seeding to increase rain or snow, usually for the purpose of increasing the local water supply.[1] Weather modification can also have the goal of preventing damaging weather, such as hail or hurricanes, from occurring; or of provoking damaging weather against the enemy, as a tactic of military or economic warfare. Weather modification in warfare has been banned by the United Nations.

Cloud seeding is a common technique to enhance precipitation. Cloud seeding entails spraying small particles, such as silver iodide onto clouds in order to affect their development, usually with the goal of increasing precipitation. Cloud seeding only works to the extent that there is already water vapor present in the air. Critics generally contend that claimed successes occur in conditions which were going to lead to rain anyway. It is used in a variety of drought-prone countries, including the United States, the People's Republic of China, India, and the Russian Federation. In the People's Republic of China there is a perceived dependency upon it in dry regions, and there is a strong suspicion it is used to "wash the air" in dry and heavily polluted places, such as Beijing. In mountainous areas of the United States such as the Rocky Mountains and Sierra Nevada,[5] cloud seeding has been employed since the 1950s.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 11:11:46 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_sulfate_aerosols_(geoengineering)

The ability of stratospheric sulfate aerosols to create a global dimming effect has made them a possible candidate for use in solar radiation management climate engineering projects[1] to limit the effect and impact of climate change due to rising levels of greenhouse gases.[2] Delivery of precursor sulfide gases such as sulfuric acid,[3] hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or sulfur dioxide (SO2) by artillery, aircraft[4] and balloons has been proposed.[5] It presently appears that this proposed method could counter most climatic changes, take effect rapidly, have very low direct implementation costs, and be reversible in its direct climatic effects.

Various techniques have been proposed for delivering the aerosol precursor gases (H2S and SO2).[2] The required altitude to enter the stratosphere is the height of the tropopause, which varies from 11 km (6.8 miles/36,000 feet) at the poles to 17 km (11 miles/58,000 feet) at the equator.

Airliners could use lower-quality sulfur-rich fuels on higher altitudes. That approach would utilize regular flights and enable airlines to use cheaper fuels on long-distance flights. It would require using separate fuel tanks for takeoff and landing in populated areas, due to toxicity and olfactory sensations of sulfur oxides. Most airliners have several different wing and fuselage tanks anyway, connected by valves, lines and pumps.
    Civilian aircraft including the Boeing 747-400 and Gulfstream G550/650, C-37A could be modified at relatively low cost to deliver sufficient amounts of required material.[30]
    Military aircraft such as the F15-C variant of the F-15 Eagle have the necessary flight ceiling, but limited payload. Military tanker aircraft such as the KC-135 Stratotanker and KC-10 Extender also have the necessary ceiling and have greater payload capacity.[4]
    Modified artillery might have the necessary capability,[31] but requires a polluting and expensive gunpowder charge to loft the payload. Railgun artillery could be a non-polluting alternative.
    High-altitude balloons can be used to lift precursor gases, in tanks, bladders or in the balloons' envelope. Balloons can also be used to lift pipes and hoses, but no moored balloon has ever been deployed to the necessary altitude.[citation needed]

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 11:14:06 AM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 11:18:44 AM »
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-413453

What is cloud seeding? What chemicals are involved in cloud seeding? How frequently are we using cloud seeding technology and where? Is it a safe for human, animal and plant populations? What about our water? All very good questions to be asking yourself and any one else that will listen.
    There are reports all over the world of increased air traffic leaving trails (chemtrails or contrails) over populations of people. The United States is included, as I am witness to myself, over the area where I live. I have watched many planes in one day, for many days in a row, leave these trails overhead. At times, there isn't even five minutes between planes. At others, more than one at a time can be seen leaving trails. It goes on all day long lately, and sometimes into the night. I have watched and photographed the trails linger for hours and turn into linear looking clouds, join to make a thick cloud layer, form fog and form a thick haze. I have watched planes leaving trails disappear into the haze, as the trail is still present. I have watched these trails expand and become a part of the haze and thick cloud layers. I have watched these clouds produce rain, snow and falling freezing fog. I have witnessed muddy looking snow and rain. I have felt the rain, fog and snow burn my eyes and skin after these trails have been present. When taking pictures of the snow falling at night, the flash from the camera causes the snow to look like a bunch of metallic glitter was just thrown right in front of you. The moon shines right through the thick cloud layer almost as if the cloud layer was not there, yet there are days you can barely see the sun through the haze. All this is going on as the frequency in which planes are flying over head leaving trails is increasing at an alarming rate in my area. All the videos and images posted with this story were taken by myself on February 25,2010. All pictures and videos posted with this story, of planes and trails are individual occurances that all happened within the same day. There were far too many to post from today alone.The beautiful river you will see in one of the videos is the Deschutes.
    Clinics where I live are overflowing with sick people that have a variety of respiratory, gastrointestinal, flu, anxiety/depression, chronic fatigue and whole host of other symptoms. People here are getting many expensive tests done and getting very few, if any answers as to a diagnosis or treatment. Clinics are so busy that patients are getting their expensive negative test results back in the mail before they hear back from their DR, that they need another expensive test that they can no more afford than the last expensive test that came up negative. Some people are sicker than others.
    There is a need to be concerned as to the nature of the chemicals we are all being exposed to. Reports all over the world where these trails have been present are also experiencing an increase in illness, anxiety, depression and other ailments, which is speculated by many to have a lot to do with the seemingly constant and increasing exposure over time, to the chemicals in the trails being released above us. There are many sources available on the internet in which to gather this information and I strongly encourage you to do so. If you decide to research for yourself (I sincerely hope you do), you will inevitably hear mention of the HAARP facility. I strongly encourage you to learn as much as you can about the HAARP facility. I have mentioned it in previous posts and it has been know to be connected with these trails and a whole lot more. However, in an attempt to keep it simple, I am just going to cover cloud seeding for now and keep my sources as few as possible. Please forgive my copy and paste from Wikipedia (contained in quotes below) Believe it or not, I tried to leave the more complicated stuff out, but the more complicated, boring stuff is available on Wikipedia too.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 12:21:16 PM »
We can only hope that Wiggs won't notice this thread..

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2016, 07:48:22 PM »
 :-\

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 12:24:14 AM »

What a fucking miracle: Weather doesn't remain as it is? I bet no one see that coming, all of the mankind are just as puzzled as you...moron.. ;D