Author Topic: Obama’s Nuclear Plan for a Secret ‘3rd Term’  (Read 1314 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama’s Nuclear Plan for a Secret ‘3rd Term’
« on: April 12, 2015, 02:50:49 PM »
Remember Keyes served as Reagan's Assistant Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs - So he's been at the highest levels of discussion, policy, and edge of nuclear war in that era.  Is Keyes correct?  Or a loony CTer paranoid nutjob, like some others from the Reagan admin?

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/alan-keyes-obama-wants-nuclear-war-obtain-third-term

What if Obama isn’t looking to his “legacy”? What if the threat of nuclear devastation he helps to arm with this agreement (an America-hating Iran with nuclear bombs) is to be brandished, along with a related threat from ongoing terrorist uprisings on U.S. soil, to create the exigent circumstances needed to justify imposing martial law throughout the United States and a plausible excuse for demanding that Obama remain in office until the emergency passes?

There it is. The unthinkable scenario predicated upon the thought that Barack Obama and those who lifted him to power are precisely what they appear to be – the enemies of America’s power, its prosperity, its constitutional liberty, its moral strength, indeed of everything about America except their own boundless ambition. Why is it at all inconceivable that people willing to collude with and arm our boldest enemies may be doing so for the sake of their own power? Why should we be unwilling to ponder the possibility that the Obama faction has agreed to help Iran achieve hegemony in the Middle East in order to help themselves to dictatorial control over the United States? What certainty do we have that, in some secret, back-channel codicil, this agreement is not already in place?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Obama’s Nuclear Plan for a Secret ‘3rd Term’
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 03:02:42 PM »
Remember Keyes served as Reagan's Assistant Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs - So he's been at the highest levels of discussion, policy, and edge of nuclear war in that era.  Is Keyes correct?  Or a loony CTer paranoid nutjob, like some others from the Reagan admin?

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/alan-keyes-obama-wants-nuclear-war-obtain-third-term

What if Obama isn’t looking to his “legacy”? What if the threat of nuclear devastation he helps to arm with this agreement (an America-hating Iran with nuclear bombs) is to be brandished, along with a related threat from ongoing terrorist uprisings on U.S. soil, to create the exigent circumstances needed to justify imposing martial law throughout the United States and a plausible excuse for demanding that Obama remain in office until the emergency passes?

There it is. The unthinkable scenario predicated upon the thought that Barack Obama and those who lifted him to power are precisely what they appear to be – the enemies of America’s power, its prosperity, its constitutional liberty, its moral strength, indeed of everything about America except their own boundless ambition. Why is it at all inconceivable that people willing to collude with and arm our boldest enemies may be doing so for the sake of their own power? Why should we be unwilling to ponder the possibility that the Obama faction has agreed to help Iran achieve hegemony in the Middle East in order to help themselves to dictatorial control over the United States? What certainty do we have that, in some secret, back-channel codicil, this agreement is not already in place?
how creepy is this that there are people who actually believe this

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 06:12:47 PM »
Mighty late to the game, isn't he?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 06:25:32 PM »
The Obama minions would still vote for him and like the first two "elections" they'll have no idea why besides "he's black" they get free shit.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 06:30:07 PM »
The Obama minions would still vote for him and like the first two "elections" they'll have no idea why besides "he's black" they get free shit.

There wouldn't be voting, Coach.  That's the whole point.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 06:51:30 PM »
There wouldn't be voting, Coach.  That's the whole point.

I just read the title on this one. But every time I hear about crap like I can't help to think civil unrest right on the front lawn of the white house with that pussy of a (what ever he does) cowering under his desk. Lol

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 07:18:29 PM »
I just read the title on this one. But every time I hear about crap like I can't help to think civil unrest right on the front lawn of the white house with that pussy of a (what ever he does) cowering under his desk. Lol

I think he's laughing his ass off, rather than cowering somewhere.  He loves watching the nation fall apart into a 3rd world dead zone.  He lives to make trouble.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 07:57:31 AM »
I think he's laughing his ass off, rather than cowering somewhere.  He loves watching the nation fall apart into a 3rd world dead zone.  He lives to make trouble.

you and coach need to get a room together and just cum all over each other

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 09:20:26 AM »

You fantasize about Obama a lot... are you repressing something there Joe?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 10:23:00 AM »
[/quote
Apart from the one incident Coach had where a little Japanese dude spunked all over him, he's pretty straight(ish) and standing ready in his defence.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 12:22:47 PM »

Truth!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 01:17:47 PM »

Because what he's stating is fact? Do you really think everything he's done since day improved this country in anyway? We're more vulnerable to attack than ever before.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 02:41:51 PM »
Because what he's stating is fact? Do you really think everything he's done since day improved this country in anyway? We're more vulnerable to attack than ever before.

Grow a pair Nancy.

You are fearmongering. Well FOX is fearmongering and you are not thinking for yourself.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2015, 08:43:14 PM »