Author Topic: Cruz Control  (Read 1085 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cruz Control
« on: November 04, 2014, 10:16:45 PM »
Soooo   what do you guys think about letting Ted Cruz become senate majority leader? 

I mean, they COULD let mcconnell keep doing it, more of the same.  Or they COULD let Cruz come in and make some noise, get things done, and make obama sweat a bit!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Cruz Control
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 10:18:38 PM »
The image of the night?  (Even though it is 26 months from fruition)?

Wait for it -

BOOM!

. (That sound you hear is all the RINOs quietly shifting in their seats!)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 10:21:59 PM »
We need someone in there that's strong.  Fuck Mcconnell.

Give Cruz a shot at it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 10:26:27 PM »
We need someone in there that's strong.  Fuck Mcconnell.

Give Cruz a shot at it.

Cruz is running for POTUS and he needs to stand out to the base, against the crap RINOfest in the senate.  THIS is how he should do it.

Suddenly we see what happens when 20 conservatives and 33 RINOs really do battle.  There is a chance the party actually moves consevative now!  :)  :)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 02:04:38 AM »
Soooo   what do you guys think about letting Ted Cruz become senate majority leader? 

I mean, they COULD let mcconnell keep doing it, more of the same.  Or they COULD let Cruz come in and make some noise, get things done, and make obama sweat a bit!

It would be interesting for sure and i cant stand Mcconnell so im all for it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 08:16:27 AM »
This would be the best possible thing. Mcconnell is the godfather of all RINOS and hates/fights conservatives even more than the Dems. Im glad the repubs took the senate, but with this clown in charge nothing good will happen. Cruz would really get shit in order

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 08:31:57 AM »
Cruz would move for impeachment and then we'd loose because the MSM would whitewash the charges and make it some racist bullshit attack on Barry. It would be interesting. The establishment repubs will run somebody against him when he's up for reelection. They're the same crowd that tried to fuck up things for the current Gov in Kansas...plotting with dems to undermine the programs that the con's are putting in place.
L

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 08:40:57 AM »
It would be cool to see but I just think Cruz doesn't have THAT MUCH juice just yet.

He definitely has enough to get into McConnell's ear and be a solid influence rather than just being brushed aside.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 08:48:59 AM »
Cruz would move for impeachment and then we'd loose because the MSM would whitewash the charges and make it some racist bullshit attack on Barry. It would be interesting. The establishment repubs will run somebody against him when he's up for reelection. They're the same crowd that tried to fuck up things for the current Gov in Kansas...plotting with dems to undermine the programs that the con's are putting in place.

ther'es no way to "whitewash" a pile of 200 dead bodies.

if the only reason repubs don't impeach a criminal like obama is "the people on the new (that nobody watches) will say mean things about us", then they're dickless twerps that don't deserve to be in power anyway.

i'm sure MSNBC protected Clinton during his impeachment - didn't stop newt.  And while clinton was disgusting, nobody died over that BJ.  We're talking hundreds of dead people from those F&F guns - that we know about.  Probably many more.

No, sorry dude, I agree with most of what you say, but whining from tv stations with shitty ratings = no reason to keep obama in power.  No.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2014, 08:52:12 AM »
This would be the best possible thing. Mcconnell is the godfather of all RINOS and hates/fights conservatives even more than the Dems. Im glad the repubs took the senate, but with this clown in charge nothing good will happen. Cruz would really get shit in order

Definitely. Decades of lame duck leaders and finally,  in the later part of 2014 someone shows up that will get things done. He said so in his speeches and stuff  8)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 08:59:36 AM »
ther'es no way to "whitewash" a pile of 200 dead bodies.

if the only reason repubs don't impeach a criminal like obama is "the people on the new (that nobody watches) will say mean things about us", then they're dickless twerps that don't deserve to be in power anyway.

i'm sure MSNBC protected Clinton during his impeachment - didn't stop newt.  And while clinton was disgusting, nobody died over that BJ.  We're talking hundreds of dead people from those F&F guns - that we know about.  Probably many more.

No, sorry dude, I agree with most of what you say, but whining from tv stations with shitty ratings = no reason to keep obama in power.  No.

Yeah but even Fox doesn't draw what the networks do and they'll shape opinion on this. We all agree that unlike a huge segment of the population, we're all political junkies of one sort or another. Most people believe what they see on friggen comedy central. Most don't dig into the trail of bodies or won't care that Benghazi was ashitshow. They may...may care if they loose a job to an amnesty immigrant...or their kid gets sick from some 3rd world shithole disease, carried by somebody...but that's it.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2014, 09:07:12 AM »

Yeah but even Fox doesn't draw what the networks do and they'll shape opinion on this. We all agree that unlike a huge segment of the population, we're all political junkies of one sort or another. Most people believe what they see on friggen comedy central. Most don't dig into the trail of bodies or won't care that Benghazi was ashitshow. They may...may care if they loose a job to an amnesty immigrant...or their kid gets sick from some 3rd world shithole disease, carried by somebody...but that's it.

Clinton got sympathy after lying about a BJ.  He was so likable (by most, not me) and most people would lie about a BJ.

Most people WOULD NOT accidentally shit pallets of guns across border to fuel drug wars lol. 

Maybe you're have idiots whining race, but those folks are already voting (D) in 2016.  You blow up impeachment, and you have the base SO SO SO energized.  You show the reigning Dem FED GUNS to another country - how the heck do anti-gun soccer moms love on that?  How do libs even defend that?

Imagine if a police chief let a local prom king get away with murdering 15 people because "If I go after this guy, I'll be the most unpopular policeman, mocked in the school newspaper".  NO, you do what is RIGHT.   That is why they're elected to office.  Not to try to appease MSNBC viewers that are already voting dem

What would obama have to do - for you to change your mind?  I mean, carpet bombing heavily conservative cities?  LOL come on, tell us the cutoff. You don't impeach for 200 dead bodies - how many is the number where you say "okay, that's enough, let's do what's right'  ?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 09:07:35 AM »

Exactly.

For alot of people "Election Coverage" = tuning into comedy central and watching Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert act like a couple jerkoffs.