Author Topic: Trump Campaign Goes After Clinton For 'Basket Of Deplorables' Remark  (Read 2163 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think she stole "Basket of Deplorables" from Mad Mens' "basket of Kisses" episode.

Is this Hilary's "47% comment" that romney made?  Or is she kinda right that a large % of trump supporters - half - are racist, sexist pricks?

Trying to remember if any trump supporters on getbig ever dropped any racist shit, not sure...

Source: Talking Points Memo

After Hillary Clinton on Friday night said that half of Donald Trump's supporters are part of a "basket of deplorables," the Trump campaign quickly called on the Democratic nominee to apologize.

Donald J. Trump ✔
@realDonaldTrump

Wow, Hillary Clinton was SO INSULTING to my supporters, millions of amazing, hard working people. I think it will cost her at the Polls!

8:47 AM - 10 Sep 2016
11,816 Retweets 31,969 likes

And the Trump campaign issued a statement early Saturday morning calling Clinton's comments "deplorable."

"Just when Hillary Clinton said she was going to start running a positive campaign, she ripped off her mask and revealed her true contempt for everyday Americans. Tonight’s comments were more than another example of Clinton lying to the country about her emails, jeopardizing our national security, or even calling citizens ‘super-predators’ – this was Clinton, as a defender of Washington’s rigged system – telling the American public that she could care less about them," Trump spokesman Jason Miller said in a statement.

"And what’s truly deplorable isn’t just that Hillary Clinton made an inexcusable mistake in front of wealthy donors and reporters happened to be around to catch it, it’s that Clinton revealed just how little she thinks of the hard-working men and women of America," he added.

-snip-

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-apologize-clinton-deplorables

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Trump Campaign Goes After Clinton For 'Basket Of Deplorables' Remark
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 11:32:09 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 02:29:27 PM »
Makes you wonder what she says in those "behind closed doors" meetings with those that aren't so deplorable.
a

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 06:37:36 PM »
Know your memes.

This meme is currently going around, not a criticism of the company that Trump keeps, but celebrating it.

Note the green frog with the Trump hair.  That's Pepe the Frog, with this iteration being used on white supremacist sites.

Now I really don't think Trump is a white supremacist, but white supremacists see him as one of them, or at least their best hope.  Boy will they be disappointed when they find out he's just using them for his own personal gain.

But do you want a president who is willing to use white supremacists for his own personal gain?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 11:03:58 PM »
people who are dependent on the govt can be your grandfather.

i guess grandpa can be a deplorable racist too, right?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 08:41:05 AM »
Know your memes.

This meme is currently going around, not a criticism of the company that Trump keeps, but celebrating it.

Note the green frog with the Trump hair.  That's Pepe the Frog, with this iteration being used on white supremacist sites.

Now I really don't think Trump is a white supremacist, but white supremacists see him as one of them, or at least their best hope.  Boy will they be disappointed when they find out he's just using them for his own personal gain.

But do you want a president who is willing to use white supremacists for his own personal gain?

Tim, you are a bit off base on Pepe.
Just letting you know. IF Pepe were a symbol of white supremacist sites, why hasn't he been seen very much here on GB???

EDIT: This is the woman (Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center) who deemed Pepe the frog to be a symbol of white supremacy. Just an FYI. Take it for what it is worth.

a

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 12:01:01 PM »
Just ordered my "DEPLORABLE" T-shirts!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2016, 06:34:55 AM »
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 06:36:08 AM »
the racists are absolutely deplorable.

Showing the good trump supporters, pretending that nullifies the racist pricks out there, is just silly.

I guess we can show a college professor hilary supporter, and that cancel out the hilary supporters rioting in the streets?  Come on.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 06:51:28 AM »
the racists are absolutely deplorable.

Showing the good trump supporters, pretending that nullifies the racist pricks out there, is just silly.

I guess we can show a college professor hilary supporter, and that cancel out the hilary supporters rioting in the streets?  Come on.

Clinton thinks racists, misogynists & homophobes are deplorable, but only if they do not donate to the Clinton Foundation (see Saudi Arabia)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2016, 08:51:37 AM »

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2016, 09:13:10 AM »