Author Topic: Stomach and Belly blows up?!!  (Read 13592 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Stomach and Belly blows up?!!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2019, 07:35:07 PM »
He said that a lot of gas in the colon, has always to do with a sensitivity (or intolerantie) regarding some foods. His conclusion was that i could maybe have a digestion issue regarding FODMAPS or Lactose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FODMAP

So he sent me to a dieetist. After changing my daily food intake, the result after 5 months was that my issue did not solve. So in my case it has nothing to do with food sensitivity (Lactose-FODMAPS-Gluten etc)

The reason he did not know.

Considering how quickly our bodies process what we eat, you wouldn't expect it to take 5 months to figure out if your problem was diet related. You have a lot more patience than do I. Never heard the term dieetist. Is that the same thing as a dietitian.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2019, 03:44:08 AM »
I already tried fodmaps it didn’t work. Basically if I want to feel somewhat normal I drink my egg whites and eat a lot of cream of cereal for carbs.

Chew my food slow, etc etc. but it’s not that. Training partner says that stomach issues just happen with age.

Maybe with  AAS it becomes less?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2019, 03:51:29 PM »

This is one of the best responses ive seen on here in a very long time... Fooking awesome!

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2020, 10:02:29 AM »
Same problem here.
It started with Acid Reflux and hiccups. After few weeks, the acid reflux calmed down but, I'm having the same issue with gas. Everytime I eat, my stomach expands with gas.
Very annoying.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2020, 06:11:17 AM »
   not sure if this will help or not but dont drink fluids when you eat. eat small meals and drink fluids later. not with meals. only humans drink when we eat. ( animals eat then go looking for water or they just rest)  and drinking will dilute stomach acids and enzymes  causing a problem. also carbs digest in a different alkalinity  than fats and proteins , so try eating carbs seperate or better yet do a full out keto diet. 

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2020, 08:12:48 PM »
Best all,

When i wake up in the morning, my belly and stomach is flat. After eating my first meal my stomach and belly blows up. It looks like i am fat and pregnant.
My dieetist gave a dieet free from lactose and free from FODMAPS. (carbs from fruit/vegatables/beans etc) Unfortunately it did not help.
I tested also on specific foodallergies (gluten) but the outcome was also negative.

What can it be?

I got an echo from my abdomen organs, but they couldn't find anything (lucky me).  Still i do have this issue.

It started 3 years ago, during my first time cycle, when i was using testosterone and primobolan.(only 1-2 ml each)

Does somebody has the same issue as me?

Can maybe somebody give me some advise? nobody can help me and the doc's don't know it...

Is it the age maybe (47)?

My test and estrogen level in the blood, is in the middle of the common range.....

I really don't know it and its quite frustrating....

Thanks for your help in advance!

I had exactly the same problem which never happened until i got close to 40. I started using a greens product from redcon GI JUICE i think its called and it works well. I also found i need a small amount of letro like i use a lquid research chem version which is 2.5mg/cc and i use 1/10cc every 3 or 4 days. Works pretty good.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2020, 11:23:07 AM »
Am i the only person with that issue?

Is it my age? genetics?
Welcome to getting old.  A year later has anything changed?

cobra333

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2020, 05:41:06 PM »
 50 grams of any carbs a day thats it.  Thats it.  Egg white protein lean tuna protein.  Thats it.   Try that depending on bf percentages for 2 weeks to a month u will see abs of steel.  Trust this.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2020, 05:53:48 AM »
Welcome to getting old.  A year later has anything changed?

A little...
I still blow up when i eat but little less than 1 year ago...
I am taking more hours between mij meals. Maybe that helps a liitle?
Don't know exactly.

The doc daid that it has nothing to do with hormonal changes but i do not agree.
I think it is also the age (more sensitive for kind of food)

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2020, 05:55:46 AM »
I had exactly the same problem which never happened until i got close to 40. I started using a greens product from redcon GI JUICE i think its called and it works well. I also found i need a small amount of letro like i use a lquid research chem version which is 2.5mg/cc and i use 1/10cc every 3 or 4 days. Works pretty good.

GI Juice look good, maybe i am going to try it.
Letro? you are willing that to take it your whole life?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2020, 05:57:43 AM »
50 grams of any carbs a day thats it.  Thats it.  Egg white protein lean tuna protein.  Thats it.   Try that depending on bf percentages for 2 weeks to a month u will see abs of steel.  Trust this.

Maybe...
And vegatables? they are also containing carbs which blow up my belly.