Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics  (Read 516908 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics
« Reply #1100 on: August 25, 2017, 05:57:48 AM »
She "found God" after years of living in the gutter. I believe she is with relatives now, getting back on her/his feet.

You've got it out of order.  I remember it clearly... She found god, quit bodybuilding, lived in the gutter, then she got arrested every couple of months/years. 

If she is getting better and living with relatives now, good for her.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1101 on: August 25, 2017, 05:59:54 AM »

I tend to think that after she found DRUGS, she became an it and it became mentally ill  detached from reality.

The take home point is finding god did not help her.  "Prayers" do not help anyone either.  It is ludicrous to believe this nonsense.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1102 on: August 25, 2017, 07:08:31 AM »
The take home point is finding god did not help her.  "Prayers" do not help anyone either.  It is ludicrous to believe this nonsense.

My point, and it is valid, was that finding drugs was the beginning of her decent into personal hell.  I'm now an atheist but not a total fuckwad of one.  If people believe in the Nazarene and are sincere, I find no sin in that.  Smellivangelists and Profits do wrong in the "name" of God but for their own gain.

Bodybuilding has become a heinous sub-culture of worthless, lazy, drug bloated turdlings.  God, real or imagined, had nothing to do with her fall from reality,  It was the drug fueled culture of bodybuilding.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1103 on: August 25, 2017, 07:55:53 AM »

doesn't she realise its God that put her in her predicament in the first place..

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: August 25, 2017, 08:20:20 AM »
doesn't she realise its God that put her in her predicament in the first place..

Well, truth be told, Denise put herself exactly where she is.  Nobody but her. She chose...poorly.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1105 on: August 25, 2017, 10:09:11 AM »
Well, truth be told, Denise put herself exactly where she is.  Nobody but her. She chose...poorly.

If you believe in God then it was God...
God is all powerful after all...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: August 25, 2017, 11:25:02 AM »
If you believe in God then it was God...
God is all powerful after all...

Free will.  Not free willy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1107 on: August 25, 2017, 11:29:55 AM »
Free will.  Not free willy.

no such thing if you believe in God, god knows everything about everything, its all preset, no such thing as free will.

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1108 on: September 07, 2017, 09:54:18 PM »
My question:     What are you doing now to better your future?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: September 07, 2017, 10:05:11 PM »
Thanks for sharing! I hope she remains as happy as she looks in those pics. Some look very recent do you happen to know when they were taken?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1110 on: September 07, 2017, 10:25:01 PM »
"But altogether, she deserved and still deserves more."

Really. How?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #1111 on: September 07, 2017, 10:57:27 PM »
The only broad I can think of that is more whack than this chick is that nut Sinead O' Connor. :P

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: September 07, 2017, 11:37:50 PM »
Denise Rutkowski: Her surname seemed a clearcut indication to many that she way of Polish background and heritage but after a conversation with one of her closest acquaintances, this notion was immediately debased. For more than can be comprehended, Denise was for the most part victimized by peoples' uninformed assumptions and this is only a minor example and testament to the fact that no conclusions should be reached without full information and context. Denise wasn't raised by her biological father (only her mother) and managed to adopt her step-father's family name; Rutkowski. Originally, she is Pennsylvanian Dutch. She was passionate about a number of things, most notably, bodybuilding and looking after the wellbeing of others (which she still does to a certain extent today).

What on earth is this gibberish?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: September 08, 2017, 05:01:25 AM »
the real point of concern for those closest to her was when she started lavishing the children she was looking after with gifts like bedroom sets, trips to Hawaii and parks in California. This further reinforces the notion that she not only helped these kids but, unnecessarily one might say, entertained them. Unfortunately a few, if any, even contemplated reciprocating back then let alone today where she remains in greater need of financial assistance.

Very typical.  It's really a waste of time trying to help (i.e. give money to) ghetto trash... kids or not.  This only enables them and they develop a sense of entitlement... they keep asking/expecting more, more and more.   

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1114 on: September 08, 2017, 10:14:41 AM »
Jesus! Her fall is even worse than titus and tom prince combined. Is she still alive?
MIRAGETROPIN

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1115 on: September 08, 2017, 10:59:58 AM »
I personally tried to steer away from any sort of probable gang involvement she might have had. One, because it would almost be impossible to get all the details on which to draw any meaningful conclusion from and two, whenever any inevitable reference was made to the issue, I just got pieces of information that branched into hundreds of pressing questions that, again, are almost impossible to answer. The "giveaways" eventually did get out of hand...she stopping helping these kids and started just spoiling/entertaining them...maybe she was just trying to get them to experience a life that she knew they would never get a chance to experience given their conditions... at the end of the day, thats only for her to say.

there are 5 or 6 different mug shots floating around the interweb (some of which I think are only a few years old)
what was going on during the time she was getting arrested
I guessing some mixture of mental illness and drugs

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1116 on: September 08, 2017, 11:04:49 AM »
She must have done every fucking drug there is combined. Heroine, meth, crack etc. What a doll  :P
MIRAGETROPIN

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: September 08, 2017, 11:05:07 AM »
Interesting. Thanks for the photos.

Religion is found often by the mentally unbalanced, weak or emotionally compromised, or its very nature distorts and damages a previously-healthy mind.

Denise has always come across as a sensitive, but hugely misguided, person.

I vividly recall the reports of her hanging with and helping the soon-to-be-gangbanging-and-mooching kids of the Southern California communities surrounding Venice.

Denise typifies the leftist/idealist type who cannot or will not see reality (see: Trudeau, Merkel, etc.). Making her situation that much worse, was/is a compulsion towards drug use and salvation through belief in a sky wizard.

I genuinely hope for Denise to find her way and live out her days in peace and contentment. Truth is, it's amazing she's doing as well, from what we can see, as she is.

Unfortunately, trying to help people like Denise is usually a path to frustration, pain and failure.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1118 on: September 08, 2017, 11:14:44 AM »
That's the thing, I tried hinting at those mugshots in one of my conversations and the response I got was "Yeah, she was arrested for trespassing" but like you said, those pictures tell a much different, deeper story but I can't just ask someone were you on drugs? So I just bite my tongue. As far as the facial hair is concerned, that was fully admitted to, she used steroids and these were the side-effects. She did have electrolysis (hair removal therapy) I don't know for how long but it clearly didn't achieve the desired result. As for drugs, she had some sort of involvement with a cartel in California but apart from that I couldn't get anymore detail because as I was told this was a highly sensitive issue for Denise giving anything away could still imperil her- part of the reason why she has gone incognito.  

did you speak with her directly
did she know you were planning on posting this info ?
just curious

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1119 on: September 08, 2017, 11:40:27 AM »

Great, she's fine, now PTPS please! 

She needs $$$ then?   So is she accepting any 'webcam' based work?  Or 1 on 1 sessions?  Used bikini bottoms..?

(Old Shenorises never die, they just fade away shrink slightly.....  :P)
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1120 on: September 08, 2017, 11:44:29 AM »
She's responsible for herself.  She took the drugs, she hung out with the worthless individuals from bodybuilders to ghetto rats to schmoes.  If she finds solace and strength in the Nazarene, so be it.  Most of the guys in this place wouldn't give her the time of day unless it came with her giving them a blowjob so the criticism directed at her regarding her choosing God is not only unwarranted but just plain fucking stupid.

Just be happy that when you wake up in the morning you're not staring at the soul-patched, prickly chin, face.  The Denise you fantasize over is long gone and never coming back.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1121 on: September 08, 2017, 11:48:31 AM »
Spoke with her directly once only that was on the 19th of Aug, it is not easy to get hold of her as one might think. Apart from that I have been in contact with someone really close to her, can't give much away here.

I had the feeling some of this was second hand
Did you let her or her close friend know you'd be sharing this info with the public?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1122 on: September 08, 2017, 01:00:01 PM »
She doesn't even have a cell phone! The earlier post with the images was refined and edited by the "close friend". and yes posting this in public was made clear as the purpose behind me contacting them, which they fully consented to.

glad to hear she gave her consent
is she aware of this board/thread
given that she seems somewhat transient or living in hotels I'm not surprised she doesn't have a cell
too bad for her that her personal tragedies are public fodder but I guess everyone (myself included obviously) can't help gawk a bit when they see a horrible car accident or similar kind of wreckage (I'm referring to the mug shots which is how this thread started). 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1123 on: September 08, 2017, 11:41:43 PM »
Altogether= In bodybuilding, the subjectivity and prejudice she was on the receiving end of (1991 Nationals (Soft in contrast to Nancy lewis) in the 1992 NPC USA (Too Muscular), 1993 (After being misled by Joe Weider on how big she needed to be to win the Ms Olympia). In taking care of underprivileged children in California, "those actually responsible for them didn't actually take kindly to this" have to keep this vague for her safety, her current occupation as a minister which pays only pennies. Altruism doesn't pay...

Just to clarify. ...she was a drug addict as a bodybuilder/model as well as later....making easy money until she couldn't and then the church scam kicked in. She "deserved" shit...and all that political BB stuff was 25 years ago. You can't save children if you can't hold down a job and keep your life together. Damn man what a twisted point of view.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1124 on: September 09, 2017, 12:39:29 AM »
You don't have to buy into my "twisted point of view" and I sure as hell don't have to buy into yours :) church scam? Drug addict (what proof do you have? Oh mugshots let's extrapolate the shit out of them) ?  The only thing you can't deny, you just dismiss it and say  oh let's forget about that it was 25 years back, you were right on one thing man. "DAMN MAN WHAT A TWISTED (getbiggerish) POINT OF VIEW" indeed

She has admitted taking AAS = Male Hormones and knowing the side affects,
As a woman and i presume not wanting a sex change
I'd say that was fairly Damn Twisted & likely most people would.