Author Topic: Palin didn't file taxes on a Car Wash business she owned  (Read 11752 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Palin didn't file taxes on a Car Wash business she owned
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2008, 10:31:36 AM »
I cant click on posted links on this thing....but yes, AP does lean more to the left. Maybe thats why AP is the only ones reporting it and no body else is picking it up.

yahoo and a dozen other news sites has it.

dude, she's a mess.  5 days into vetting and her hubby's belonged to a separist group for a decade.  Her pastor is an anti-jewish nut.  These things don't bother you, but Barack's pastor made you very upset

it's about taxes ;)  You change all their positions tomorrow, you still choose the guy who isn't going to bump taxes on those making over 100k.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2008, 10:38:05 AM »
Hahahaha!  How desperate are these turkeys?  lol . . . Her nickel and dime company didn't file their annual reports.  Now THAT's never happened to any small business.   ::)  Keep grasping. 

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2008, 11:07:50 AM »
Actually lvtolft, no I haven't, I'm kinda at a disadvantage because I dont have access to my computer only this, even so, I dont have time to play on google all day and all night like 240. Besides, if you know 240 like I do, he likes to spin things to meet his liberal agenda, kinda like CNN and his hero Olberman. The Dems/Libs are making themselves look REALLY bad right now by their sexist attacks on Palin. The left are running scared of this women and since the majority of this site are liberals, like the media (as a matter of fact I have still seen nothing to what Rob is reffering to)your going to attempt to dig up dirt and slander her name. It's typical lib tactics. You run on lies and rhetoric instead of issues. Your cowards....you clowns even hold violent protests with masks on.
Coach, you are proving my point exactly.  Both groups do the exact things you are talking about.  You are acting as if one side is innocent.  Both sides attack and then cry afterwards.  The republicans are by no means saints.  Typical lib tactics?  Repubs do it too.  Why don't you move on and talk about how they are going to run the country instead of all this bs. 
Anyone who says that they would want this woman Palin as president if McCain died, over Biden if Obama died is just crazy and not thinking rationally at all.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2008, 02:50:10 PM »
Hahahaha!  How desperate are these turkeys?  lol . . . Her nickel and dime company didn't file their annual reports.  Now THAT's never happened to any small business.   ::)  Keep grasping. 

Problem is BB, it's everything together. This is no real biggie sure. Add it in with all the other stuff that is no real biggie - there are at least 25 things. They all add up, and this is what Day 6?

And Joe, love you, but I swear you think anything but Rush is left. And you use Rush as news source, who is far right. AP is fairly respected/reliable news source most would agree.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2008, 02:54:51 PM »
The worst part?

Do I vote for Bob Barr, who really DOES hold my ideas, or do I vote for Obama just to toss another vote at him so he can beat McCain and his arm candy who I really don't want in the white house?

Decisions decisions...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2008, 03:20:02 PM »
Problem is BB, it's everything together. This is no real biggie sure. Add it in with all the other stuff that is no real biggie - there are at least 25 things. They all add up, and this is what Day 6?

And Joe, love you, but I swear you think anything but Rush is left. And you use Rush as news source, who is far right. AP is fairly respected/reliable news source most would agree.

CQ it's a manufactured controversy that only exists in the minds of liberals who can't get over the fact McCain outsmarted them.   "All the other stuff" amounts to nothing. 

The only potential issue is the current investigation, which apparently doesn't have much merit.  The rest is character assassination and tabloid garbage. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2008, 03:25:24 PM »
CQ it's a manufactured controversy that only exists in the minds of liberals who can't get over the fact McCain outsmarted them.   "All the other stuff" amounts to nothing. 

The only potential issue is the current investigation, which apparently doesn't have much merit.  The rest is character assassination and tabloid garbage. 

Kind of like issues with Obama's pastor?

Since when was a political election NOT a popularity contest?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2008, 03:27:43 PM »
Hmm can't run a fricken car wash and file taxes, and shes could potentially be commander and chief?
Whats next?

Am I the only one who am getting sick of all these colored NON-AMERICANS bashing our future leaders? We get it, you are black and think it's cool if Obama wins. Move to America and maybe someone will give a fuck about your opinion. Funny how the American posters here don't get all concerned about who runs your pos countries.
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »
Am I the only one who am getting sick of all these colored NON-AMERICANS bashing our future leaders? We get it, you are black and think it's cool if Obama wins. Move to America and maybe someone will give a fuck about your opinion. Funny how the American posters here don't get all concerned about who runs your pos countries.

Quoted for truth and integrity.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2008, 03:32:03 PM »
Kind of like issues with Obama's pastor?

Since when was a political election NOT a popularity contest?

Same issues?  Not at all.  Apples and oranges.  I don't recall anyone attacking Obama's kids. 

Yes it's a popularity contest. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2008, 03:34:10 PM »
Same issues?  Not at all.  Apples and oranges.  I don't recall anyone attacking Obama's kids. 

Yes it's a popularity contest. 

I was talking about her husband being part of a separatist party... along with her abuse of power.

I didn't bring up the kids.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2008, 03:34:15 PM »
Quoted for truth and integrity.

I just get so sick of hearing foreigners bagging on our politicians. It's obvious MattT loves Big Wil Obama because he is black. Not sure why he gives a fuck either way though, considering he is not even an American. I am thisclose to spamming this board with nonsensical posts about third world countries leaders. Half the people who are bashing our great leaders don't even live here ffs.
E

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »
I just get so sick of hearing foreigners bagging on our politicians. It's obvious MattT loves Big Wil Obama because he is black. Not sure why he gives a fuck either way though, considering he is not even an American. I am thisclose to spamming this board with nonsensical posts about third world countries leaders. Half the people who are bashing our great leaders don't even live here ffs.

Preach on brother Danielson.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2008, 03:51:16 PM »
I was talking about her husband being part of a separatist party... along with her abuse of power.

I didn't bring up the kids.

You didn't bring anything specifically.  But no, not the same issues at all. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2008, 03:52:01 PM »
You didn't bring anything specifically.  But no, not the same issues at all. 

I disagree completely.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2008, 03:55:32 PM »

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2008, 04:00:56 PM »
No... but those people generally have a belief that they can one day make that kind of money. Also, a lot of people think Democrats = Raising your taxes across the board... Not just over a certain amount of money.

People hear taxes and they instantly feel it will affect them.

The tax raises sure aren't going to hurt all the welfare cases that will vote for Obama.
Shit, that's why most in this country are voting for him.
Squishy face retard

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »
lmao, just seeing the title of this thread and it's poster makes me laugh. Matt knows not one thing about taxes. He takes his clothes off for money nad lets old men fondle his penis for christ sakes.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2008, 05:05:45 PM »
CQ it's a manufactured controversy that only exists in the minds of liberals who can't get over the fact McCain outsmarted them.   "All the other stuff" amounts to nothing. 

Not a unvalid point - but we've been hearing all this about Obama for months/years[?]

Is anything more unvalid than lying about his schooling when he was 5 years old? 5? A pin on a jacket? The mans name? A fake lie about his wife and a tape? His past drug use was plastered everywhere, well why not discuss her getting high too. I won't annoy everyone, but I could bump dozens of threads re:Obama non-issues.

You and I probably both agree I think, all these non-issues are ghey. But Obama went through the wringer, Palin won't get a pass. McCain had his bit with that nonsense about being born in Panama. Palin is a walking tabliod dream, and I think McCain knew this when choosing, maybe that was a plan, he is getting tons of press now [?]

And for Danny - when my family and daughter don't have to pay US taxes anymore and get all the money paid in back, then I will not talk. Or, in turn, you can pay us back out of your pocket if you like :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2008, 05:16:27 PM »
It's obvious MattT loves Big Wil Obama because he is black.
I think it is so obvious you are voting for McCain because he is white.
!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2008, 06:37:58 PM »
Not a unvalid point - but we've been hearing all this about Obama for months/years[?]

Is anything more unvalid than lying about his schooling when he was 5 years old? 5? A pin on a jacket? The mans name? A fake lie about his wife and a tape? His past drug use was plastered everywhere, well why not discuss her getting high too. I won't annoy everyone, but I could bump dozens of threads re:Obama non-issues.

You and I probably both agree I think, all these non-issues are ghey. But Obama went through the wringer, Palin won't get a pass. McCain had his bit with that nonsense about being born in Panama. Palin is a walking tabliod dream, and I think McCain knew this when choosing, maybe that was a plan, he is getting tons of press now [?]

And for Danny - when my family and daughter don't have to pay US taxes anymore and get all the money paid in back, then I will not talk. Or, in turn, you can pay us back out of your pocket if you like :D

Some of the Obama issues are legitimate, some are not.  I don't think it's appropriate to raise spurious issues with one candidate simply because an opposing candidate received unfair scrutiny.

Palin is a walking tabloid dream, because these "issues" being raised about her aren't really news. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2008, 07:01:26 PM »

I have no clue why your family is paying us taxes. I find it extremely disrespectful when little homos like MattT bash our great leaders though. I try to show non-American posters respect on here, but people like him make it hard to do. He needs to worry more about his own country and less about ours.
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2008, 07:13:37 PM »
I have no clue why your family is paying us taxes. I find it extremely disrespectful when little homos like MattT bash our great leaders though. I try to show non-American posters respect on here, but people like him make it hard to do. He needs to worry more about his own country and less about ours.

Told you before Danny, my husband was American, so is my kid, in fact she doesn't even have nationality here to my dismay. USA will stalk Americans worldwide for tax if they live in a non tax domicile. That said, ways around it, so we minimized pretty effectively.

Expat Americans are your best taxpayers. They use NOTHING - and send checks [unvoluntarliy :-X]

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2008, 07:19:45 PM »
Told you before Danny, my husband was American, so is my kid, in fact she doesn't even have nationality here to my dismay. USA will stalk Americans worldwide for tax if they live in a non tax domicile. That said, ways around it, so we minimized pretty effectively.

Expat Americans are your best taxpayers. They use NOTHING - and send checks [unvoluntarliy :-X]

Well then you can complain, but I find it downright disrespectful when other foreigners do. I don't come on here and bash other peoples countries.
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2008, 07:45:21 PM »
Well then you can complain, but I find it downright disrespectful when other foreigners do. I don't come on here and bash other peoples countries.

Easy to hate on the USA when you don't live here.