Author Topic: Palin didn't file taxes on a Car Wash business she owned  (Read 11751 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Palin didn't file taxes on a Car Wash business she owned
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2008, 07:24:59 AM »
I could swear there's a politics board here.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2008, 07:46:08 AM »
I could swear there's a politics board here.
There is, but most of these clowns can't hack it down there.  ;) Besides, posts always get more views on the G&O if you want your thread to be seen by the most people.
!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2008, 07:54:12 AM »
im watching palin on the news. shes hot. just sayin

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2008, 07:56:20 AM »
I agree this whore and her daughter needs a dick shoved down their throats.

Great post.Funny but Obamas mom was also knocked up at as a teenager and had him.I guess that makes him the son of a bitch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2008, 07:58:10 AM »
here's the thing - it comes down to taxes, doesn't it?

I mean, obama and palin are both underqualified.  They both have ties to extreme national organization - hers is the separist party, he is with Ayers.  They both have crazy pastor they spew venom in their ear for decades and agreed all along.  He's traveled the world, she hasn't.  She's fun a small economy for 18 months, he hasn't.  it's a wash.  We're arguing abotu which turd smells better.

If you make under 100k, you probably like Obama.
If you make over 100k, you probably like Mccain.

it's as simple as that.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2008, 08:03:47 AM »

I mean, obama and palin are both underqualified.  They both have ties to extreme national organization - hers is the separist party, he is with Ayers.  They both have crazy pastor they spew venom in their ear for decades and agreed all along.  He's traveled the world, she hasn't.  She's fun a small economy for 18 months, he hasn't.  it's a wash.  We're arguing abotu which turd smells better.

it's as simple as that.
Very good post. You nailed it 240.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2008, 08:04:50 AM »
Great post.Funny but Obamas mom was also knocked up at as a teenager and had him.I guess that makes him the son of a bitch.
That's a low blow towards a deceased woman, asshole.  >:( For one thing, Obama's parents were married. It just didn't work out. At least Obama's mom went on to do humanitarian work and obtain a Ph.D. That beats your 9th grade education by a country mile.  ;)
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2008, 08:17:31 AM »
Very good post. You nailed it 240.

thanks -

when I see coach telling me he's terrified by obama's dead father's communism belief, even tho he left when obama was 2...

yet he isn't worried at all about Palin speaking to a separatist group THIS YEAR...

I realize people just ignore one evil when it benefits them financially.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2008, 08:22:56 AM »
thanks -

when I see coach telling me he's terrified by obama's dead father's communism belief, even tho he left when obama was 2...

yet he isn't worried at all about Palin speaking to a separatist group THIS YEAR...

Ding Ding Ding...

That's the winner right there.

I guess maybe I don't understand some things, but personally, I saw my biggest financial gain when Bill Clinton was in office getting his dick sucked by an intern... I wonder if there's a correlation there?

Things that make you go... hmmm.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2008, 08:35:22 AM »

Are you saying you'd rather talk about oiled men in thongs?

No,golf.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2008, 09:07:29 AM »

it's as simple as that.

the bulk of mccains votes with be from red southern states. are you saying those people are all making over 100k? 

its safe to say most of mccains votes will be making well below your 100k assumption.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2008, 09:16:22 AM »
the bulk of mccains votes with be from red southern states. are you saying those people are all making over 100k? 

its safe to say most of mccains votes will be making well below your 100k assumption.

No... but those people generally have a belief that they can one day make that kind of money. Also, a lot of people think Democrats = Raising your taxes across the board... Not just over a certain amount of money.

People hear taxes and they instantly feel it will affect them.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2008, 09:18:44 AM »
you really follow that US election closely for being Canadian

Are you saying Will hasn't been giving this twink enough attention lately?
HAHA, RON.....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2008, 09:18:52 AM »
thanks -

Good work.

You are getting much better at this over the last few months.

8)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2008, 09:20:12 AM »

Yes, these are stupid low-information voters who are often not informed enough to vote in their own self interests. Many of these people are your classic rednecks who vote republican automatically because they believe it to be the party that "gets tough on blacks, immigrants, gays, etc." That's certainly their prerogative. However, the repubes also favor tax breaks for the rich, which they are not. Of course, they look right past that little factoid.  ::)
!

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2008, 09:32:09 AM »
Benny Blanco, interesting statement, you dont think the same applies the other way around?  Ignorant blacks voting democratic because their parents did?  Black people voting for obama because he is black?  The knocks against palin are fine, whatever, she is vp.  Obama would be the future president and he has ties to hamas...Shit even the farcs in columbia want Obama to get elected...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2008, 09:35:15 AM »
she still can sit on my face.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2008, 09:48:06 AM »
"At other times, party members have also proposed that the state explore the possibility of joining Canada. Other members have expressed opposition to joining Canada in its present form but are open to the possibility of joining an independent Western Canadian state in the event one should be established. Neither of these scenarios form part of the party's current platform."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMMMMMMMMMM

I love the twist 240, but you cant win them all...

240 if you actually know anything at all about the alaskan INDEPENDENCE party, you know their main platform isn't making alaska its own country.  Quite the contrary, they believe in states rights more than anything.

Please visit their website, its actually quite informative, maybe next time you should do that BEFORE you make an assumption.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2008, 09:51:32 AM »
No... but those people generally have a belief that they can one day make that kind of money. Also, a lot of people think Democrats = Raising your taxes across the board... Not just over a certain amount of money.

People hear taxes and they instantly feel it will affect them.

yes, they're called republicans. instead of sitting around complaining, or waiting for the next handout. they're getting things done by themselves.

that is comming from the keyboard of someone who was and now is.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2008, 09:56:14 AM »
yes, they're called republicans. instead of sitting around complaining, or waiting for the next handout. they're getting things done by themselves.

that is comming from the keyboard of someone who was and now is.

You know full well, that a lot of those people are sitting in trailers and getting government checks too.

The Coach

« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2008, 10:15:49 AM »
Actually lvtolft, no I haven't, I'm kinda at a disadvantage because I dont have access to my computer only this, even so, I dont have time to play on google all day and all night like 240. Besides, if you know 240 like I do, he likes to spin things to meet his liberal agenda, kinda like CNN and his hero Olberman. The Dems/Libs are making themselves look REALLY bad right now by their sexist attacks on Palin. The left are running scared of this women and since the majority of this site are liberals, like the media (as a matter of fact I have still seen nothing to what Rob is reffering to)your going to attempt to dig up dirt and slander her name. It's typical lib tactics. You run on lies and rhetoric instead of issues. Your cowards....you clowns even hold violent protests with masks on.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2008, 10:18:42 AM »
(as a matter of fact I have still seen nothing to what Rob is reffering to)

I've posted the Associated press link twice now.

I take it the AP is now a left-wing fringe group?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2008, 10:20:57 AM »
240 if you actually know anything at all about the alaskan INDEPENDENCE party, you know their main platform isn't making alaska its own country.  Quite the contrary, they believe in states rights more than anything.

Even if it's only 10% of their platform...

That's a seriously f'cked up goal to have.  they have 4 goals on their website, and that's 1/4 of them. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2008, 10:23:42 AM »
Actually lvtolft, no I haven't, I'm kinda at a disadvantage because I dont have access to my computer only this, even so, I dont have time to play on google all day and all night like 240. Besides, if you know 240 like I do, he likes to spin things to meet his liberal agenda, kinda like CNN and his hero Olberman. The Dems/Libs are making themselves look REALLY bad right now by their sexist attacks on Palin. The left are running scared of this women and since the majority of this site are liberals, like the media (as a matter of fact I have still seen nothing to what Rob is reffering to)your going to attempt to dig up dirt and slander her name. It's typical lib tactics. You run on lies and rhetoric instead of issues. Your cowards....you clowns even hold violent protests with masks on.

Seriously coach... This made me laugh. How is any of this "typical lib tactics"?

Who brought up family being so important? The conservatives.

Who brought up the no sex education issue? The conservatives.

Who brought up the married before children issue? The conservatives.

I just don't see how this is "liberal" in any way shape or form... Sorry.

Also, please explain to me how any of this is sexist?

The Coach

« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2008, 10:24:24 AM »
I cant click on posted links on this thing....but yes, AP does lean more to the left. Maybe thats why AP is the only ones reporting it and no body else is picking it up.