Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS - Atlanta Middle School Shooting  (Read 15329 times)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Atlanta Middle School Shooting
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2013, 11:19:10 AM »
Abortion alone cuts down on more gun violence than any single measure ever implemented.  More Abortions, less gun violence and violence in the future.  How could anybody be against this?  Plus its less strain on all economic and resource systems.

Anyone who is Pro-Life should have to pay for the Unwanted Babies and Pregnancies to term and give the Pro-Choice the option out of paying any of it.

You know for the longest time I was against abortion, but you make valid points and I have been slowly more in favor of abortion, simply because I see the people who do get abortions...It is never people who are contributing members to society.  I also believe anyone on Welfare should have 3 months to get off welfare while pregnant or be forced to have a mandatory abortion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2013, 11:20:50 AM »
I always laugh when people try to compare finland to the united states or something when comparing gun violence...... lets just say they don't have our wonderful diverse culture, something so many people seem to neglect as to the main reason to such high violent crime rate.

Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire the three whitest states in america

GUESS WHO HAS THE THREE LOWEST CRIME RATES???
also, nobody really wants to live in those states. And I bet they have less bbers, and less people who do PEDs...
Would you want to live there? And would you like to be a Bber from there?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2013, 11:22:45 AM »
also, nobody really wants to live in those states. And I bet they have less bbers, and less people who do PEDs...
Would you want to live there? And would you like to be a Bber from there?
Absolutely beautiful in the summer time.  They are nice places to live, especially if you like a lot of land.

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2013, 11:23:17 AM »
Guns dont kill people, retard fucking americans arguing for guns rights do.

What self respecting white man has time to argue for guns, like fuck seriously there's something fucking wrong with your country.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2013, 11:24:12 AM »
You know for the longest time I was against abortion, but you make valid points and I have been slowly more in favor of abortion, simply because I see the people who do get abortions...It is never people who are contributing members to society.  I also believe anyone on Welfare should have 3 months to get off welfare while pregnant or be forced to have a mandatory abortion

I've seen some of the craziest shit lately, I was driving through a low income/section 8 neighborhood and this little two year old darted for the busy street.  I slammed by brakes on, the kid stopped just in time.  His gigantic mom ran out finally, grabbed him by the arm and started beating him.   ::)

I understand abortion now...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2013, 11:24:54 AM »
All walks of life get them.  No matter if they are contributing to society or are millionaires, they both reducing the strain on resources and our economy.  One human being gobbles up a significant amount of money and resources in their lifetime.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2013, 11:25:00 AM »
Abortion alone cuts down on more gun violence than any single measure ever implemented.  More Abortions, less gun violence and violence in the future.  How could anybody be against this?  Plus its less strain on all economic and resource systems.

Anyone who is Pro-Life should have to pay for the Unwanted Babies and Pregnancies to term and give the Pro-Choice the option out of paying any of it.

The image was funny to me.    ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2013, 11:25:15 AM »
Guns dont kill people, retard fucking americans arguing for guns rights do.

What self respecting white man has time to argue for guns, like fuck seriously there's something fucking wrong with your country.

Fuck off, ignorant savage.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2013, 11:26:04 AM »
Yeah, but the Gun regulations are not working! Time for a rethink!

Says who? You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The state of Connecticut already has an ' assault weapons ban ' in effect , Obama wants to reinstate it for the rest of the country. It would not and did not prevent anything

Connecticut has some of the most stringent gun laws in the United States and it still happened. NOT one single position offered up by the anti-gun lobbies would have prevented this NONE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2013, 11:27:59 AM »
Says who? You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The state of Connecticut already has an ' assault weapons ban ' in effect , Obama wants to reinstate it for the rest of the country. It would not and did not prevent anything

Connecticut has some of the most stringent gun laws in the United States and it still happened. NOT one single position offered up by the anti-gun lobbies would have prevented this NONE

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2013, 11:31:14 AM »
Why are foreigners so butt hurt about Americans having guns, but they don't mind all the murders in Russia or Brazil where guns are banned?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2013, 11:32:44 AM »

YES!!

"BECAUSE THERE ARE CRIMINALS, I DON'T LOSE MY RIGHTS!"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2013, 11:37:24 AM »
YES!!

"BECAUSE THERE ARE CRIMINALS, I DON'T LOSE MY RIGHTS!"

Geez, posting a picture of half a dozen criminals isn't helping your case.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2013, 11:42:46 AM »

Geez, posting a picture of half a dozen criminals isn't helping your case.

Ladies and gentlemen, these are the kind of people that want to forcefully disarm you.^^^

This is where the debate ends, our views are to vastly different to achieve anything here. 

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2013, 11:49:12 AM »
I love how with every shooting trigger-happy freaks go nuts about buying even more guns to defend themselves...by 2025 everybody will be having an armed cybernetic robocop-esque guard to go to the fucking grocery store.  Instead, us, the rest of the world will still be living quietly and peacefully leaving our kids at school without the fear of some random ignorant piece of shit marauding around willing to solve their problems THE MURRIKAN WAY.

LONG LIVE THE LAND OF THE FREE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2013, 11:49:19 AM »
Another emotional meltdown by a crazy gun nutter who is obsessed with Guns.  The simple fact is, a citizen has a universal human right to safety and security, you think you are ensuring that by owning a gun when in fact you are multiplying the risk factor ten fold, the more guns in the community, the more people will be injured and killed by guns, this is simple fact and mathematics, you can dance around it all night with your clichés, lies and propaganda, but it is the truth.  In a civilised society, A gun nutters desire to own a gun, when participated in by millions of people, increases the chances of both you and I being the victim of gun crime, not lessens it.

And a group dedicated to upholding the Universal Human Right to Safety and Security is not a special Interest group, they are merely attempting to enforce their rights as a human being.  I don't see anywhere in the The Universal Declaration of Human Rights about the right for citizens to bear arms, and for me The Universal Declaration of Human Rights trumps any Nutjob constitution written by some slave traders to keep the Negroes in line.

Another emotional meltdown by a crazy gun nutter who is obsessed with Guns.  The simple fact is, a citizen has a universal human right to safety and security, you think you are ensuring that by owning a gun when in fact you are multiplying the risk factor ten fold, the more guns in the community, the more people will be injured and killed by guns, this is simple fact and mathematics, you can dance around it all night with your clichés, lies and propaganda, but it is the truth.  In a civilised society, A gun nutters desire to own a gun, when participated in by millions of people, increases the chances of both you and I being the victim of gun crime, not lessens it.

You just played your hand right here , whenever someone confronts you with facts you attack them personally , ad hominem attacks is all you have left because you were outed for being a hypocrite when screaming about special interest groups and you haven't uttered a word about the anti-gun special interest groups trying their hardest to usurp the Constitution.

And anything that can be asserted without facts can be dismissed without them as well. I can prove that more guns doesn't mean more violence can you prove they do? of course not because if you could you would have instead of just making the assertion. 
;)

a citizen has a universal human right to safety and security This is actually something we both agree on , however banning guns does not equate to making anyone more safe or secure. You don't want guns don't buy one but to claim I shouldn't be able to buy on to protect myself and my family is immoral

And a group dedicated to upholding the Universal Human Right to Safety and Security is not a special Interest group, they are merely attempting to enforce their rights as a human being.  I don't see anywhere in the The Universal Declaration of Human Rights about the right for citizens to bear arms, and for me The Universal Declaration of Human Rights trumps any Nutjob constitution written by some slave traders to keep the Negroes in line.

See above , anti-gun people are NOT upholding the ' Universal human right to safety ' They are a special interest lobby on par with the NRA in their zealotry , at least the NRA actually does some good , all these people want to do is make people less safe.

The Universal Declaration of Human rights doesn't trump MY Constitution. You be happy in your country with your special interest groups controlling your life. I don't worry about your country , stop trying to dictate policy in my country. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2013, 11:51:02 AM »
I've seen some of the craziest shit lately, I was driving through a low income/section 8 neighborhood and this little two year old darted for the busy street.  I slammed by brakes on, the kid stopped just in time.  His gigantic mom ran out finally, grabbed him by the arm and started beating him.   ::)

I understand abortion now...
he'll think twice before running out in the street without looking...
Being almost hit and getting a whuppin for it, helps...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2013, 11:54:11 AM »
I love how with every shooting trigger-happy freaks go nuts about buying even more guns to defend themselves...by 2025 everybody will be having an armed cybernetic robocop-esque guard to go to the fucking grocery store.  Instead, us, the rest of the world will still be living quietly and peacefully leaving our kids at school without the fear of some random ignorant piece of shit marauding around willing to solve their problems THE MURRIKAN WAY.

;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2013, 11:56:12 AM »

Yeah they lived quietly & peacefully in Norway too , they thought they had it all figured out and that willful ignorance cost 77 their lives and 242 injuries. Pretending danger isn't all about doesn't change that it is.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2013, 11:56:40 AM »
he'll think twice before running out in the street without looking...
Being almost hit and getting a whuppin for it, helps...

Yeah but she was the idiot that was up on the porch, while her tiny kid ran around in the front yard in a diaper in 40 degree weather.

She's the one that needs to be beat.

The kid is going to grow up to be an even bigger idiot than his mother.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2013, 11:59:38 AM »
Yeah they lived quietly & peacefully in Norway too , they thought they had it all figured out and that willful ignorance cost 77 their lives and 242 injuries. Pretending danger isn't all about doesn't change that it is.

Oh no, one guy killed 77 people?? PREPOSTEROUS!  Imagined if that happened systematically in a country for decades...oh wait.  ;D

Call it as you will blind folks, violence brings more violence and YOUR KIDS are the living (or dying, lel) proof of it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2013, 12:02:33 PM »
You just played your hand right here , whenever someone confronts you with facts you attack them personally , ad hominem attacks is all you have left because you were outed for being a hypocrite when screaming about special interest groups and you haven't uttered a word about the anti-gun special interest groups trying their hardest to usurp the Constitution.

And anything that can be asserted without facts can be dismissed without them as well. I can prove that more guns doesn't mean more violence can you prove they do? of course not because if you could you would have instead of just making the assertion.  
;)

a citizen has a universal human right to safety and security This is actually something we both agree on , however banning guns does not equate to making anyone more safe or secure. You don't want guns don't buy one but to claim I shouldn't be able to buy on to protect myself and my family is immoral

See above , anti-gun people are NOT upholding the ' Universal human right to safety ' They are a special interest lobby on par with the NRA in their zealotry , at least the NRA actually does some good , all these people want to do is make people less safe.

The Universal Declaration of Human rights doesn't trump MY Constitution. You be happy in your country with your special interest groups controlling your life. I don't worry about your country , stop trying to dictate policy in my country.  
You are so full of shit, you cannot prove that more guns = less violence.  This is what is absolutely insane about Gun Nutters, they simply don't understand basic mathematics.  If there is say 100 swimming pools in a small community of 10000 residents. And every year for 10 years 1 person drowns and dies in the pool, so over the course of 10 years, ten people drowned and died.  So, based on the law of averages you have a 1% fatality rate, now if everyone in that community gets a pool, you now have one hundred people dying per year, all based on an increase in pool ownership. The amount of fatalities is know 100 times greater than when it was when only a few people owned a pool. This simple equation applies with anything that cause fatalities, including guns.  More Guns equals MORE VIOLENCE and DEATH!

You guys live in some utopian modern day wild west fantasy world where every one carries a gun and the good guys always win the shoot out.  Dream on.  The fact remains, children will continue getting murdered by guns at embarrassing rates compared to the rest of the civilised industrialised world, Gun Nutters will continue to masturbate while holding their guns, and sociopathic Special interest groups like the NRA will continue to hold every one hostage, man woman and child.

And suggesting others are immoral because others don't want to be murdered by a gun because you want one is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.  This is why they call you guys NUTTERS.  The sad thing is, you fail to understand, the very thing you claim affords you some type of security is the very thing that robs other citizens of theirs.  I think it is highly IMMORAL to suggest that you should be able to own something that dramatically increase my chances of being murdered or injured.  Outright sociopathic in FACT!
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2013, 12:03:57 PM »
Oh no, one guy killed 77 people?? PREPOSTEROUS!  Imagined if that happened systematically in a country for decades...oh wait.  ;D

Call it as you will blind folks, violence brings more violence and YOUR KIDS are the living (or dying, lel) proof of it.

Extremely remote occurrence when compared to our total population.

We won't allow the government to trample peoples rights, to accommodate criminals.

I feel guilty, I have a gun I don't really need while you're not legally allowed to own one and you could probably really use it!  :(

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2013, 12:04:20 PM »
;D

Is this gun related homicide? Does this have anything to do with mass murdering? Do you see any country with such social issue on gun property?

I will pass on you statistics until I see some real evidence.  Furthermore, luckily , that isnt my countries situation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2013, 12:05:25 PM »
 :D