Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Must be some Serious Dirt On Howard Stern

(1/12) > >>

Thin Lizzy:
I haven’t listened to Howard Stern for at least 20 years, but this clip shocked me. One of the most pathetic displays of pandering I’ve ever seen by anyone. “We are so lucky to have you.”😂😂😂😂

i=TklsqE_NWVtUaztY

oldtimer1:
Stern is scum.  I use to listen to him 20 plus years ago for a laugh but he is scum. All the work he had on his face and he's even more ugly.  He turns conservative when it comes to Israel but is just another filthy rich liberal.  Guaranteed questions were submitted in advance for the interview so Biden's team could load the responses into the giant teleprompter font so he could read the answers.  They also gave him questions in his ear piece. Biden can't talk without reading or his ear piece telling him what to do. 

NarcissisticDeity:
He jumped the shark when he got divorced and became Hollywood Howie

Gym Rat:
Never saw anything at all likeable about him or his show, even in his prime.
Never understood the fascination...

Thin Lizzy:

--- Quote from: NarcissisticDeity on May 02, 2024, 06:13:44 AM ---He jumped the shark when he got divorced and became Hollywood Howie

--- End quote ---

I bailed when he went Satellite radio. It was supposed to be so he wouldn’t be censored but the exact opposite happened and he became an establishment hack of the worst kind. The late great Pat Cooper called him out on this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version