Author Topic: body 88?  (Read 1649 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
body 88?
« on: June 04, 2011, 09:12:21 AM »
his account deleted?

wtf?

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: body 88?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 03:52:03 PM »
his account deleted?

wtf?

E

He likely deleted his own account. He's done. No more posts from the guy. I'll miss reading your debates with him.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 06:55:22 PM »
i don't understand deleting an account

if you don't want to post much or not at all, just don't log in

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 12:01:36 AM »
he's gone?  ???  What happened?  Was there some huge blowup or did he just delete his account and take off with no reason?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 05:32:27 AM »
he's gone?  ???  What happened?  Was there some huge blowup or did he just delete his account and take off with no reason?

The true reasons would cause widespread board panic.  Let's keep it contained here.
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 05:47:48 AM »
The true reasons would cause widespread board panic.  Let's keep it contained here.
Ok, got it body...  welcome back or whatever it is you call happened lol.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 06:35:19 AM »
Your theory is misguided.  I am not b88.

If you inquire any further, I will have to ask you to move this thread to the CT forum.
Y

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 06:49:55 AM »

He simply quit. He did what he said he was going to do. Unlike some others around here. *cough*likeyou*cough*  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 07:29:18 AM »
He simply quit. He did what he said he was going to do. Unlike some others around here. *cough*likeyou*cough*  ;D
You don't have the full story of what happened with me.  I was actually fully ready to leave at that time and just wanted the board to gather some replacement that I could then send on to Ron and the other mods as a recomendation to replace me... I never got that far and it wasn't because of my lack of trying.  Mind you at that time the other mods had been gone for a long time and it was just me for several months when this happened.  A few others on the board, you can imagine who, did their level best to screw with the entire thing and shit went stupid from there.

Plus I never said I wanted to leave getbig, at that time, I just wanted to pass shit to a new mod and post as normal.  That's exactly what I said then and actually pretty much the way I've acted since that time.  I've mostly left the modding of shit to Ozmo and BB and I just pop in and post like I want to.  My modding these days is low level, back stage, sticky something when somone asks me, but pretty much leave everyone alone.

I'll add, Ozmo is a great mod, BB sucks ass... That is all ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 07:39:50 AM »
I will relieve you of your political mod duties.

If I can handle the Sports Board's daily (sometimes hourly) onslaught of viruses, trolls, and stuff you don't even want to know about, I can handle that forum.
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 07:45:15 AM »
I will relieve you of your political mod duties.

If I can handle the Sports Board's daily (sometimes hourly) onslaught of viruses, trolls, and stuff you don't even want to know about, I can handle that forum.
the shit happened a long time ago, I'm fine with the status quo today.  Ozmo and BB are both modding, Ozmo is doing a fantastic job.  I don't feel the need to be here every day like I did then so I'm good with it all.  Actually you could get Ron to replace BB with you.  He's a troll who got modded by MY mistake.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 07:49:09 AM »
Your theory is misguided.  I am not b88.

If you inquire any further, I will have to ask you to move this thread to the CT forum.
lol... got it ;) ;) ;) ;)