Author Topic: You don't need and AR15, you don't need a 30 round magazine......  (Read 3396 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Until 3 chocolate faced yoots kick your door down and commence to beating the living fuck out of you.  Knocked this blonde girl unconscious right in front of her dickless boyfriend.

She's lucky the brews didn't decide to run a train.  Would have been fuck-all that she could have done to stop it.

Epic name on the reporter too.  Jordee Cock (Kulk).  I love the detailed description the news station gave of the perps.  "They were wearing black hats"  lol.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: You don't need and AR15, you don't need a 30 round magazine......
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 10:48:51 PM »
I too live my life in constant fear of break in

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 12:25:22 PM »
I too live my life in constant fear of break in

I think you are missing the point.  Right now I don't have to live in fear.  I have the tools and the training to smoke check anyone who comes around looking to rob, rape or kill my people.  The problem is, a lot of people are trying to take those tools away from me.  They want to deprive me of my right to self defense.

Those people largely don't know anything about violence, guns or self defense.  When they debate gun control they talk as though violent crime is always a one on one scenario.  They say you only need a shotgun, they say you only need 7 or 10 bullets.  They act as though every bullet you fire will hit it's target with no misses.  They act as though every bullet that hits the target will instantly kill the bad guy and end the threat.  This couldn't be further from the truth.

The bad guys are not interested in getting in any fair fights.  They are looking for victims and they frequently work in groups.  They act quickly and violently.  I live in a place that has close to the highest kidnapping rate in the entire world.  An AR15 is a force multiplier.  People often make the stupid argument "why do you need an AR15".  This is why.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 12:32:42 PM »
Pray4war, proudvirgins tactical plan for a home invasion by a gaggle of brews is this lie in a prone position with ass cheeks spread to take the bbc till the intruders are satisfied and leave.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 12:39:22 PM »
woman in video wouldve been better off with a dog than an ar15

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 12:57:22 PM »
Pray4war, proudvirgins tactical plan for a home invasion by a gaggle of brews is this lie in a prone position with ass cheeks spread to take the bbc till the intruders are satisfied and leave.

No doubt.

My AR15 doesn't shit on the rug and the only thing I have to feed it is XM193.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 01:49:09 PM »
jason just needs 9mm and a shoulder lazer

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 02:18:12 PM »
jason just needs 9mm and a shoulder lazer

I'm not sure I can properly articulate how I feel about Blaha so I'll keep my comments brief.

I personally know and have interacted with some with real-life operators, people that slay bodies for a living.

The contrast between them and this guy couldn't be more clear.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 03:06:00 PM »
I'm not sure I can properly articulate how I feel about Blaha so I'll keep my comments brief.

I personally know and have interacted with some with real-life operators, people that slay bodies for a living.

The contrast between them and this guy couldn't be more clear.

Come on, got to elaborate on this one. Who are these operators? Tell us more...

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2018, 03:26:31 PM »
I think you are missing the point.  Right now I don't have to live in fear.  I have the tools and the training to smoke check anyone who comes around looking to rob, rape or kill my people.  The problem is, a lot of people are trying to take those tools away from me.  They want to deprive me of my right to self defense.

Those people largely don't know anything about violence, guns or self defense.  When they debate gun control they talk as though violent crime is always a one on one scenario.  They say you only need a shotgun, they say you only need 7 or 10 bullets.  They act as though every bullet you fire will hit it's target with no misses.  They act as though every bullet that hits the target will instantly kill the bad guy and end the threat.  This couldn't be further from the truth.

The bad guys are not interested in getting in any fair fights.  They are looking for victims and they frequently work in groups.  They act quickly and violently.  I live in a place that has close to the highest kidnapping rate in the entire world.  An AR15 is a force multiplier.  People often make the stupid argument "why do you need an AR15".  This is why.

You're seriously advocating for an AR-15 for home defense.  Maybe you're not quite as skilled as you think you are if you need one for home defense.  Only a fool would think you need a weapon that will shoot through multiple walls to defend themselves.  Ever heard of a Spas shotgun?  Look into it if you think you need that many rounds for home defense. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 03:28:29 PM »
Come on, got to elaborate on this one. Who are these operators? Tell us more...

Army Special Forces guys.  War fighters.  Not naming names for reasons that should be obvious.  At least one of them might still be contracting overseas.

These guys are nice, humble people.  Brave patriots that don't brag about what they know or what they did.  Guys that know violence, have seen evil, and know the value of human life.

I consider myself pretty hard to kill for a civilian.  I'm a pussy compared to these guys.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 03:37:51 PM »
I’d fucking rape those fucks,come on in boys,it’s party time.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 03:47:30 PM »
You're seriously advocating for an AR-15 for home defense.  Maybe you're not quite as skilled as you think you are if you need one for home defense.  Only a fool would think you need a weapon that will shoot through multiple walls to defend themselves.  Ever heard of a Spas shotgun?  Look into it if you think you need that many rounds for home defense.  

Yes I am, and so do a lot of people smarter and more experienced with firearms than me.

The Spas shotgun hasn't even been manufactured in about 20 years if I remember correctly.  Seems like an odd suggestion.  One that people who play videogames might select.  Regardless, I don't favor using a shotgun for home defense especially one that is magazine fed.  Over penetration is always an issue even with handguns.  That's why you choose your ammo wisely and more importantly you follow one of the basic rules of firearms safety.   *Know your target and what is beyond it*

If you know better, then please educate me.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2018, 06:29:24 PM »
A shot gun is the best close range weapon for home defense.

Having said that I don't want to lock up a shot gun every time I leave the house. I use the same carry gun I have used for 34 years. A simple 5 shot old school revolver .38 special. As simple as it gets. It's like a part of me. The only concession to my aging eyes is that I put a laser on it.

An AR 15 with a 30 round magazine would be a weapon if I thought 5 armed skilled guys were coming for me. Pretty remote possibility.  People talk about a .223 going through walls. True. So will buck shot and a .38 special.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2018, 08:35:57 PM »

An AR 15 with a 30 round magazine would be a weapon if I thought 5 armed skilled guys were coming for me. Pretty remote possibility.  People talk about a .223 going through walls. True. So will buck shot and a .38 special.

I hear you.  Unfortunately it happens a lot more than the media would have us believe.  Multiple attackers, usually armed, with an unkown level of skill.  Happened on my own street a few years ago.  A stone's throw from my house.  That's why I use the AR for home defense.  A shotgun would be fine if there was only one bad guy but they get to decide that, not me.  Plus, I'm not interested in getting into any fair fights.  I want as many rounds as possible.  Nobody in a gunfight ever said "I wish I didn't have so much ammo".  All that said, if anyone ever kicks my door down they are most likely gonna get shot with a Glock 19 and not an AR, because I have the Glock within arms reach at all times.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2018, 12:27:10 AM »

Missing the point completely? There is something like 1500 reported case per year where citizen shoot in self defence, but there is estimated 1 - 2.5 million cases where crime is prevented just because presence of the gun. These asswipes aren't seeking for gun fight, they see a gun and they leave with great hurry even if you don't shoot, because they are fucking cowards. This is how the self defence by gun works in real life: you don't need shot or kill anyone, just point the gun at them and they crap all over their pants while running away..

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2018, 02:32:02 AM »
I have an AR-15, its not sitting around in case of a break-in. The 9 mm's and 380's are sitting around in case of break-in.
Very little crime around here (99.999% white) but a gun in each room still awaits.

Maybe Conker will visit NH soon, knock on my door and get a face full of lead??  :o

We dont do SSM's around here.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2018, 03:19:31 AM »
This is how the self defence by gun works in real life: you don't need shot or kill anyone, just point the gun at them and they crap all over their pants while running away..

cool then youll be good with a replica

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2018, 03:20:21 AM »
the best defense against home invasions is to never be home.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2018, 04:10:10 AM »
i came home from work 3 years ago and news cameras everywhere...they asked me if i would like to be interviewed, i said no.. anyways my neighbor shotup and killed 2 teenage boys..i was in distress...i thought to myself...how can this man takes these innocent teenage lives.. only for home robery... this was wrong, totally wrong.. no reason to kill those teens. i mean i was a teen too.. its all fun and games..
real men= no rubbers

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2018, 04:18:13 AM »
I have an AR-15, its not sitting around in case of a break-in. The 9 mm's and 380's are sitting around in case of break-in.
Very little crime around here (99.999% white) but a gun in each room still awaits.

Maybe Conker will visit NH soon, knock on my door and get a face full of lead??  :o

We dont do SSM's around here.
Trump called New Hampshire a "drug infested den".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2018, 04:40:25 AM »
Trump called New Hampshire a "drug infested den".

Places like NH and VT have a gigantic heroin and pill problem. Something about those places just make them prone to those sorts of drugs.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2018, 05:21:24 AM »
Places like NH and VT have a gigantic heroin and pill problem. Something about those places just make them prone to those sorts of drugs.
Could be the economy, or idle hands. Also the fishing and crabbing/lobster boats go pick up drug "deliveries" offshore.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2018, 06:20:37 AM »
How do u guys have guns around the house if you have kids?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2018, 06:39:29 AM »
How do u guys have guns around the house if you have kids?
Leave them on the counter and tell the kid to not touch it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!