Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman's Bentley for sale.  (Read 10112 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Ronnie Coleman's Bentley for sale.
« on: June 22, 2011, 10:57:29 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman's Bentley for sale.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 11:04:36 AM »
If he throws in a few schmoe sessions of himself in contest condition he would get a few buyers!  :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 11:06:01 AM »
Would be a fun idea though to own Ronnie's former car..

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 11:07:22 AM »
If he throws in a few schmoe sessions of himself in contest condition he would get a few buyers!  :D

I used to think pros take Cell-Tech but the top guys were maybe on a bit of gear.  I didn't realize that every bodybuilder uses gear.  On that note, does every bodybuilder perform "sessions" of some form?  Whether it be stripping or something more?  How common is it?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 11:09:10 AM »
Gotta make room for another big body coupe...I've never seen him as a Ferrari or Lambo guy...he needs something to stretch himself out in.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 11:10:05 AM »
Bodybuilders are so fucking dumb when it comes to cars. You have no career longevity you morons! Buy a ford explorer and save your pennies.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 11:14:44 AM »
Bodybuilders are so fucking dumb when it comes to cars. You have no career longevity you morons! Buy a ford explorer and save your pennies.

Good advice for most, but Ronnie has millions and to be honest he never seemed to be living large except for a few cars, some of which he won.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 11:19:42 AM »
He's had that car for awhile, and it has pretty low miles, which shows that he has a DD...
We've done this dance before, who is to say what type of car he should have. He still has more income coming in than 99.99% of Getbiggers will see in real life. He probably has invested wisely. Lives in Texas, and a comparably housing in Maryland costs a lot more. So, why can't the top guys have a Bentley, Rolls, Ferrari, etc? Why must it be a Explorer (which apes the Range Rover)?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 11:21:23 AM »
Good advice for most, but Ronnie has millions and to be honest he never seemed to be living large except for a few cars, some of which he won.

Very good point, Ronnie didn't seem to be particularly flashy.  Presumably his bodybuilding expenses were costly, but who knows how much of that was covered in certain ways.  For example, Derek Anthony said that a sushi gave him a free daily meal as sponsorship.  If Derek can get some food covered that way I don't see how Ronnie couldn't get some as well if not more.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 11:23:48 AM »
Very good point, Ronnie didn't seem to be particularly flashy.  Presumably his bodybuilding expenses were costly, but who knows how much of that was covered in certain ways.  For example, Derek Anthony said that a sushi gave him a free daily meal as sponsorship.  If Derek can get some food covered that way I don't see how Ronnie couldn't get some as well if not more.
Of course he's got loads of money, he's been Mr O for 8 years...he must still get payed nicely for a "guest posing".

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 11:28:01 AM »
He's had that car for awhile, and it has pretty low miles, which shows that he has a DD...
We've done this dance before, who is to say what type of car he should have. He still has more income coming in than 99.99% of Getbiggers will see in real life. He probably has invested wisely. Lives in Texas, and a comparably housing in Maryland costs a lot more. So, why can't the top guys have a Bentley, Rolls, Ferrari, etc? Why must it be a Explorer (which apes the Range Rover)?

they continue to rag the guy over the bentley.  i still say he is the 2nd owner  of the car and will recoup 80% or more of his purchase price if it sells.  escalade and hummer were contest winnings.  the only other cars i seen him with was a charger, a used benz with kit, and a vette and truck before he became mr.o.  that house in arlington can't be more than 150k.

income in the jay cutler range but he isnt extravagant, and as you noted, probably still a top 5 earner, as far as travel and sponsorship, among the pros while living in cheap ASS texas.     

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 11:30:45 AM »

hahaha, i thought shawn ray was the only one with a restaurant deal...given sizzlers gave 2 free sponsorship meals daily.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 12:04:18 PM »
Why it has such a shitty rims on it? Ronnie keeps the pimp rims himself as a memory?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 12:11:45 PM »
Probably his penny pinching cheap wife making him sell it , LOL

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 12:22:51 PM »

that only applies to giving away $10 photos.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 12:25:03 PM »
is this the 'lightweight' version?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 12:37:38 PM »
they continue to rag the guy over the bentley.  i still say he is the 2nd owner  of the car and will recoup 80% or more of his purchase price if it sells.  escalade and hummer were contest winnings.  the only other cars i seen him with was a charger, a used benz with kit, and a vette and truck before he became mr.o.  that house in arlington can't be more than 150k.

income in the jay cutler range but he isnt extravagant, and as you noted, probably still a top 5 earner, as far as travel and sponsorship, among the pros while living in cheap ASS texas.    
Exactly, a 8x Mr. O can't have a nice car, yet Bbers will rag on him if he had a shitty car, and the GBers will talk about how poor all the top guys are. Ya can't win. Ronnie has the means to do it, and it's not like he has yachts, mansions, a stable of exotic cars and mansions (See Scott Storch)...chances are, he'll live far comfortably---besides doesn't he have a few more yrs to pay for those kids?

She probably has his next car picked out, and which color...probably a base model Camry, and the rest of the money goes into savings.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 12:52:26 PM »
This is not a Bentley;

THIS is a Bentley...

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »
I thought I saw some amps in the open console in the picture on ebay. Maybe not  ;D.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 01:00:00 PM »
i bet it stinks of post workout BO

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 01:03:18 PM »
i bet it stinks of post workout BO
Or good old chicken

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2011, 01:04:24 PM »
The drivers seat must be a mess. 300+ pound sweaty/smelly man putting 15,000 miles on this seat. There's no way anyone is getting that smell out. And the cushions have to be crushed.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2011, 01:04:38 PM »
This is not a Bentley;

THIS is a Bentley...
Due to Bentley not being able to make any DAMN MONEY, they "joined" up with Rolls, and made the "sporting" versions of Rollers...again due to both not being able to make any DAMN MONEY, they were bought by two German car companies, and split into two, BMW taking Rolls and basing the Big Body and smaller chassis on the 7 series and VW had Bentley, basing the coupe and sedan off of the VW Phaeton chassis, with the W 12 engine. Coincidently, the Bentley Coupe (the design harkens the big Bentley coupe of the 30s-40s) is the best selling Bentley of all time. And the fastest, with the highest top speed. I haven't checked their site, but I still think that they have a Big Body coupe that has the old school biturbo 6.75 liter V8, that has more torque than a tractor. It goes up against Rolls Big Body Coupe.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2011, 01:06:23 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]