Author Topic: Molesters: Regular or Extra Crispy? Wife burns hubby for sexing 7yr-old daughter  (Read 4829 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

RENTON, Wash. – A Washington woman is behind bars for setting her husband on fire after he allegedly molested her 7-year-old daughter.

According to KOMO, Tatanysha Hedman, 40, allegedly poured gasoline on Vincent Phillips, 52, and set him on fire as he slept.

Phillips then ran out of their apartment and drove to a local convenience store screaming, “I’m on fire!”

Phillips was rushed to the hospital for treatment of severe burns.

Hedman told investigators she set her husband on fire because he hurt her daughter, who is Phillips’ stepdaughter.  She also told investigators she did it because shooting him “was too nice,” according to KOMO.

http://kfor.com/2014/08/06/woman-set-husband-on-fire-after-he-allegedly-molested-her-7-year-old-daughter/

Henda

• Getbig V
Filthy cu nt deserved it, he should be in jail and she have a award for outstanding service to society.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
If he did molest her daughter, then he fucking deserved it.

However, it could just be BS to justify her actions and gain sympathy.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If he did molest her daughter, then he fucking deserved it.

However, it could just be BS to justify her actions and gain sympathy.

The police are reccomending the guy be charged. If he gets convicted, does she get to finish him off, cajun style?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
she shoulda cut off his cock n then started him on fire, i hope he goes to jail n bubba bangs him up the ass everynight after bigyard comes in
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Bitch pulled an epic Farrah Fawcett copycat crime!  :D

Good enough for the guy........actually a little too good .

Burning Bed OF Peace

I wouldn`t have pissed in his ear if his brain was on fire...........Oh wait!  LOL  ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Tatanysha? Gtr

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Good riddance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
that'll learn him.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
The 7 year old is really the one to blame here.  She was super hot and she was known to dress in a provacative manner.

I'm kidding of course.  She wasn't that hot.

;D I actually am kidding.  Child rape is some pretty evil shit.  If he did it, he got what he deserved and there will be more when he dies and is sent to the lake of fire to live with the Superdevil.