Author Topic: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge  (Read 50892 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: OPEN CHALLENGE TO ROSS ERSTLING.
« Reply #175 on: October 25, 2010, 03:21:47 PM »
Listen LOSER, I'll post the last page of the psychological evaluation, which is SIGNED by a doctor. 

In addition, an IQ test measures many different aspects of cognitive function, that question you posted would only reveal mathematical ability.  It would confirm nothing about my verbal or performance IQ, silly.

LMAO! This problem has nothing to do with math. It is a logical problem, and the ability to think logically is the basis of intelligence.

Also, intelligence is a general ability and not a specific verbal or mathematical ability. Smart people tend to be smart overral and dumb people tend to be dumb overral. You seldom see a doctorate in physics who isn't smart at other things as well, such as learning other languages and understanding areas that have nothing to do with their own. Richard Feynman, for instance, could write in ten different languages. Conversely, you seldom see people who are unable to learn college level math who are able to get doctorates in literature. Intelligence is a general ability to understand things and deal with complexity in whatever form it is presented - learning foreign grammar, calculus, how an engine works, etc.

Now, it's true that math and physics graduates tend to be smarter than people in the Humanities, but that's only because the hard sciences demand more from the brain than Human sciences.

Quit the bullshit Ross and prove that you have an IQ on the level of Maxwell and Darwin by resolving this problem.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #176 on: October 25, 2010, 03:25:20 PM »
holy fuck! here we have posting on getbig in the form of user name 'suckmymuscle' one of the 3 smartest people in the world!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

Lots of jealous, vengeful, envious, stupid people posting here. Would it make you feel better about yourself if I claimed to be stupid ??? Would you prefer if I lie?

The difference between me and Ross Erstling is that I back up my shit. I will post the answer in five days if Ross doesen't present the answer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #177 on: October 25, 2010, 03:28:12 PM »
  Lots of jealous, vengeful, envious, stupid people posting here. Would it make you feel better about yourself if I claimed to be stupid ??? Would you prefer if I lie?

The difference between me and Ross Erstling is that I back up my shit. I will post the answer in five days if Ross doesen't present the answer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes.  very jealous to be in the presence of one of the 3 smartest men in the known universe.

ahahahahahahahahaha
b

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #178 on: October 25, 2010, 05:18:15 PM »
 Yeah, but I back my shit up. I have actually solved the problem that 200 M.I.T professors couldn't. What about you?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::)You haven't proved shit you f-ing homo. Post up some vids of the 600 pound benchpress. Or some proof of the special ops background, or hell, even a college degree. You must have studied at some world renowned University with all the BS you spew. Where is that link someone posted a while ago of you on some muscle bear board? You got something you want to share with us flamer?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #179 on: October 25, 2010, 05:20:00 PM »
yes.  very jealous to be in the presence of one of the 3 smartest men in the known universe.

ahahahahahahahahaha

Just because only three people have solved this problem doesen't mean that they are the three most intelligent, idiot. In fact, there are ten people out of every million capable of solving this problem. But the average IQ of Humanity is not 100 but 87, so actually one out of fourteen millions. So there are about 500 people in the World who can solve this problem. I am one of them. You are obviously not.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #180 on: October 25, 2010, 05:20:47 PM »

::)You haven't proved shit you f-ing homo. Post up some vids of the 600 pound benchpress. Or some proof of the special ops background, or hell, even a college degree. You must have studied at some world renowned University with all the BS you spew. Where is that link someone posted a while ago of you on some muscle bear board? You got something you want to share with us flamer?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...Meltdown!!!!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #181 on: October 25, 2010, 05:49:11 PM »
  Ha ha ha ha ha ha...Meltdown!!!!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::) ::) ::)Post proof dude. Just something to prove you are who you say you are. Anything you want, your choice. It would be for your own good, everyone on here is of the belief you are a 17-19 year old nerd who lives in his own alternate universe.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #182 on: October 25, 2010, 06:17:12 PM »

Post proof dude. Just something to prove you are who you say you are. Anything you want, your choice. It would be for your own good, everyone on here is of the belief you are a 17-19 year old nerd who lives in his own alternate universe.

Your attention span and/or reading comprehension sucks. I have already said that I will post proof five days from now by posting the answer to the problem 200 math PhDs couldn't solve. Stay tuned.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 25, 2010, 06:17:56 PM »

::) ::) ::)Post proof dude. Just something to prove you are who you say you are. Anything you want, your choice. It would be for your own good, everyone on here is of the belief you are a 17-19 year old nerd who lives in his own alternate universe.

dont give him any attention by asking for proof.

the whole board knows he's full of shit.

b

no one

• Getbig V
Re: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge
« Reply #184 on: October 25, 2010, 06:24:04 PM »

One bare hand. I broke it's spinal cord with a single punch.

610 lbs. I could have done up to 650 lbs, but I'm not sure my rotator cuff would have handled it.

Actually, Delta Force guys call me "Sir". I was liutenant-colonel in charge of physical combat training.

Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ahahahahahahahahahahah oh brother.
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #185 on: October 25, 2010, 06:25:06 PM »
dont give him any attention by asking for proof.

the whole board knows he's full of shit.

How am I full of shit if I post the answer? I would post it right away but I want to see if Ross is capable of backing up his shit.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Ross Erstling LIVE Comedy Performance / Challenge
« Reply #186 on: October 25, 2010, 06:27:08 PM »
ahahahahahahahahahahah oh brother.
Another internet billionaire, genius, who can press 600+ lbs.  ::)

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: October 25, 2010, 06:28:41 PM »
 How am I full of shit if I post the answer? I would post it right away but I want to see if Ross is capable of backing up his shit.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Posting the answer does not mean you figured it out. F off, clown.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #188 on: October 25, 2010, 06:35:47 PM »
Posting the answer does not mean you figured it out. F off, clown.

Actually, it does, since the answer is not known by anyone besides me and two other people and the two other people would never tell it to me since I don't know them, they live in foreign countries and they would never share the answers with anyone since they agreed not to and they are conscientious guys. You = fail at logic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: October 25, 2010, 06:37:16 PM »
  Actually, it does, since the answer is not known by anyone besides me and two other people and the two other people would never tell it to me since I don't know them, they live in foreign countries and they would never share the answers with anyone since they agreed not to and they are conscientious guys. You = fail at logic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You're comical.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #190 on: October 25, 2010, 06:40:54 PM »
hey genius. recovered from your 2 year meltdown i see. good for you.

how's dj santos, and your downs stricken looking brother doing?

Are you saying TooGay4U would have trouble lining up the dots on 5 stationary concentric gear discs in a Lego toy set for 6 year olds?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #191 on: October 25, 2010, 06:42:25 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So what school did you go to, genius? You're apparently smarter than 200 professors at two of the top five schools in the country so I'm going with Harvard.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #192 on: October 25, 2010, 06:59:23 PM »
So what school did you go to, genius? You're apparently smarter than 200 professors at two of the top five schools in the country so I'm going with Harvard.

What has level of education got to do with intelligence? Bobby Fischer had an IQ of 190 and was a high school drop out. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard and became a billionaire without any degrees. Ramanujah created beautiful maths without any formal education, etc

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #193 on: October 25, 2010, 06:59:53 PM »

I believe it was Yale then MIT just gave him a degree also.  ::) ::) ::)
D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #194 on: October 25, 2010, 07:02:06 PM »
  What has level of education got to do with intelligence? Bobby Fischer had an IQ of 190 and was a high school drop out. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard and became a billionaire without any degrees. Ramanujah created beautiful maths without any formal education, etc

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Damn, that's some elite company you're putting yourself in.

I believe it was Yale then MIT just gave him a degree also.  ::) ::) ::)

I wonder if he'd waste his time with MIT as he's smarter than all of the professors at those schools.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #195 on: October 25, 2010, 07:14:15 PM »
SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oh the irony.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #196 on: October 25, 2010, 07:18:28 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey genius, even if you have the right answer, only two other souls in the entire world know the answer(oh brother) so how do we know if your answer is correct. Do we just take your word for it like the600 pound bench and slayer of German shepards? You really are a retard. By the way, what department of the American miltary were you a part of?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2010, 07:19:01 PM »
Damn, that's some elite company you're putting yourself in.

lol, I am not putting myself on their level; I am simply disproving your hypothesis that intelligence and academic achievement are correlated perfectly. They aren't. In general, top academics from the best universities are much smarter than average people, but it does not mean that they are smarter than every person who lacks degrees. There are people without any degrees that are as smart or smarter than your average Ivy League professor. But I certainly don't put myself in the league of Fischer, Bill Gates and Ramanujah.

I wonder if he'd waste his time with MIT as he's smarter than all of the professors at those schools.

If you define being smarter as solving problems with increasing complexity, than I am certainly smarter than the great majority of them. It doesen't mean that I know as much math and physics as they do, and I certainly don't have the technical knowledge that M.I.T engineers have.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2010, 07:26:25 PM »
Hey genius, even if you have the right answer, only two other souls in the entire world know the answer(oh brother) so how do we know if your answer is correct.

Because the guy who designed the question(Nikos Lygeros) told me that the answer is correct and the people who publish the Mensa journal accepted my solution. You are right, though, that just telling you the answer would be meaningless since you lack the mental capacity to confirm for yourself that the answer is correct. You will know it because the answer will be published next month in the Mensa journal and you will have read it here first. From me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2010, 07:30:16 PM »
  Because the guy who designed the question(Nikos Lygeros) told me that the answer is correct and the people who publish the Mensa journal accepted my solution. You are right, though, that just telling you the answer would be meaningless since you lack the mental capacity to confirm for yourself that the answer is correct. You will know it because the answer will be published next month in the Mensa journal and you will have read it here first. From me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So we'll read the Mensa Journal next month with the answer in it and find out your real name? Things should pick up after that! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!