Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3114264 times)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #7625 on: August 02, 2006, 06:09:31 AM »
That's pretty f*cked up.
Especially over a debate as stupid as this one.

That would be in regard to the pm below he sent me earlier.

Dude, I fucking hate your guts. I hope you get cancer and die with blood spilling through all your holes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7626 on: August 02, 2006, 06:20:29 AM »
That would be in regard to the pm below he sent me earlier.

Quote from: suckmymuscle on July 31, 2006, 05:59:58 PM
  Dude, I fucking hate your guts. I hope you get cancer and die with blood spilling through all your holes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Similar to one sent to me months ago, after which he was blocked from sending any more. Weirdo.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7627 on: August 02, 2006, 08:41:57 AM »
That could possibly be the meltdown to end all meltdowns.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7628 on: August 02, 2006, 10:57:09 AM »

:o

you're right - I don't really think it would be so close.

Here is the reason why:

We can all see that according to the judges, dorian dominated in the 90's.

He beat smaller, narrower opponents ( namely, flex and shawn) mainly due the size and width differential - anyone who says otherwise has not pictured what a 255 pound Flex Wheeler or Shawn Ray comlete with wide lats would have done to Dorian 8)

Even though Flex and Shawn arguably had better quality muscle, they lacked the size and width to beat dorian in the judges eyes.

He ran into trouble against Nasser, who was the same size (if not a little bigger) but won because he had a better back.

Nasser nearly beat dorian but had a crappy back. It was close but the judges gave the nod to Dorian.

NOW, in peak Ronnie, Dorian would have lost ALL of the advantages that caused him to dominate in the 90's.

He would have a virtually non-existant size advantage.

He would not have any advantage in the back, and in most people's eyes, his back double bi was not as good as Ronnie's.

In terms of quality/detail, anyone can see that as far as the arms, delts, pecs, glutes hams and quads Dorian was not up to Ronnie's level - look at all the pics and videos in this thread. Its not rocket science.

And on top of all that he would lose major points in the relaxed round due to the substantial taper differences.

Put all this together and no, I don't think it would be as close as you might think.

Dorian would face someone who had all of his former advantages, but with better quality muscle (arms, pecs, delts etc) to go with it.

Thus, all of dorian's strong points that caused him to dominate would be gone.

and he would be totally overwhelmed as a result.

you're right - I don't really think it would be so close.

Here is the reason why:

We can all see that according to the judges, dorian dominated in the 90's.

He beat smaller, narrower opponents ( namely, flex and shawn) mainly due the size and width differential - anyone who says otherwise has not pictured what a 255 pound Flex Wheeler or Shawn Ray comlete with wide lats would have done to Dorian 8)

Even though Flex and Shawn arguably had better quality muscle, they lacked the size and width to beat dorian in the judges eyes.

Again you constantly outright lie or leave out facts because they contradict your insanely stupid assesment. Dorian did NOT I repeat did NOT only beat ' smaller ' and ' narrower ' opponents. thats simply not true.

Lou Ferrigno 318lbs
Paul Dillett 280lbs
Charles Clairmonte 250lbs
Nasser El Sonbaty 285lbs
Ian Harrison 280lbs
Jean Pierre Fux 285lbs
Paul Demayo 250lbs
Mike Francios 260lbs
Ronnie Coleman 255lbs
Kevin Levrone 250lbs
Mike Matarazzo 250lbs

He beat them all ! from 145lb Flavio Baccianini all the way up to 318lbs Lou Ferrigno , aesthetic , freaks , you name it. stop trying to reduce Yates a someone who just beat small guys because its bullshit.

He ran into trouble against Nasser, who was the same size (if not a little bigger) but won because he had a better back.

Nasser nearly beat dorian but had a crappy back. It was close but the judges gave the nod to Dorian.

Dorian was never in any trouble with Nasser. Nasser could match or even surpass Dorian from the front but couldn't compete from the side and back . and he only matched a deteriorating Dorian from the front . and you're outright lying again when you say Nasser ' nearly beat ' Dorian and it was ' close but the judges gave Dorian the nod "  for your information when Dorian easily beat Nasser and everyone else in 1997 with straight firsts , so it wasn't even close period .

NOW, in peak Ronnie, Dorian would have lost ALL of the advantages that caused him to dominate in the 90's.

He would have a virtually non-existant size advantage.

He would not have any advantage in the back, and in most people's eyes, his back double bi was not as good as Ronnie's.

In terms of quality/detail, anyone can see that as far as the arms, delts, pecs, glutes hams and quads Dorian was not up to Ronnie's level - look at all the pics and videos in this thread. Its not rocket science.

And on top of all that he would lose major points in the relaxed round due to the substantial taper differences.

Put all this together and no, I don't think it would be as close as you might think.

Dorian would face someone who had all of his former advantages, but with better quality muscle (arms, pecs, delts etc) to go with it.

Thus, all of dorian's strong points that caused him to dominate would be gone.

and he would be totally overwhelmed as a result.

Again wrong Dorian doesn't lose any advantages compared to ' peak ' Ronnie . he still has all of his advantages over the smaller & larger competitors .

He would have no size advantage? compared to Ronnie 1998 he has a solid eight pound advantage in dense solid muscle and he's one inch shorter . now if you're trying to claim 8 pounds makes no difference what so ever look no further than Ronnie in 98 to 99 with just a 8 pound advantage he ' appears ' much bigger. so stop trying to negate this obvious advantage because its in Yates favor .

Compared to Ronnie 1999 the size advantage is nil . however compared to both years the muscle density advantage Yates enjoys still very much an edge and thats one aspect that Ronnie in either year cannot beat ! Dorian looks like a solid chunk of granite .

Another edge that Dorian has against either year Ronnie is muscular balance thats another edge Ronnie can't beat Dorian in . so lets recap 1998 Dorian has the edge in muscular bulk , muscular density , muscular balance and I'll push the conditioning as a gift , couple that the fact Ronnie just barely by the skin of his teeth beat Flex Wheeler ( a guy Dorian routinly dominated ) its easy to see Ronnie Coleman 1998 is NOT beating Dorian Yates 1993. Oh lets not forget the bitch-tits.  ;)

Lets compare Dorian to Ronnie 1999 . neither have the edge in muscular bulk because they way the same even though Dorian is an inch shorter. Dorian has the edge in muscular density , muscular balance and conditioning couple that with Ronnie's bitch-tits its very safe to assume that Dorian would beat Ronnie in 1999 it may be close but in each and every pose the judges specfically are looking for , muscular bulk , muscular balance , muscular density and definition ( conditioning ) Dorian has more bases covered than Ronnie period.

You have NO clue how the judging works you're ignorant to the facts. how did I come to this conclusion? by your statements that the guy with the best X-frame and the best V-taper win and that Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time , and Flex Wheeler should have beat Dorian in 1993 and Shawn Ray destorys Dorian in the back double biceps pose , and Dorian conditioning is a myth and , the judges don't count forearms and calves aren't as important as biceps , 1994 was a travisty but 2001 wasn't , Dexter Jackson would never beat Ronnie because he's not wide enough yet Shawn Ray should have beat Dorian despite not being as wide and the same with Flex in 1993 lol shall I continue? you're a lost little boy blinded by hero-worship , you outright lie and make shit up as you go along and you go to extravagant lenghts to reduce Dorian to nothing because its the only way you can justify your pathetic belief that Ronnie is the greatest ever , the fact you can't even admit that it would be close shows you're so far gone from rational unbiased thought but the whole board can see that.  ;)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7629 on: August 02, 2006, 11:26:22 AM »

Again you constantly outright lie or leave out facts because they contradict your insanely stupid assesment. Dorian did NOT I repeat did NOT only beat ' smaller ' and ' narrower ' opponents. thats simply not true.

Lou Ferrigno 318lbs
Paul Dillett 280lbs
Charles Clairmonte 250lbs
Nasser El Sonbaty 285lbs
Ian Harrison 280lbs
Jean Pierre Fux 285lbs
Paul Demayo 250lbs
Mike Francios 260lbs
Ronnie Coleman 255lbs
Kevin Levrone 250lbs
Mike Matarazzo 250lbs

He beat them all ! from 145lb Flavio Baccianini all the way up to 318lbs Lou Ferrigno , aesthetic , freaks , you name it. stop trying to reduce Yates a someone who just beat small guys because its bullshit.

Dorian was never in any trouble with Nasser. Nasser could match or even surpass Dorian from the front but couldn't compete from the side and back . and he only matched a deteriorating Dorian from the front . and you're outright lying again when you say Nasser ' nearly beat ' Dorian and it was ' close but the judges gave Dorian the nod "  for your information when Dorian easily beat Nasser and everyone else in 1997 with straight firsts , so it wasn't even close period .

You have NO clue how the judging works you're ignorant to the facts. how did I come to this conclusion? by your statements that the guy with the best X-frame and the best V-taper win and that Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time , and Flex Wheeler should have beat Dorian in 1993 and Shawn Ray destorys Dorian in the back double biceps pose , and Dorian conditioning is a myth and , the judges don't count forearms and calves aren't as important as biceps , 1994 was a travisty but 2001 wasn't , Dexter Jackson would never beat Ronnie because he's not wide enough yet Shawn Ray should have beat Dorian despite not being as wide and the same with Flex in 1993 lol

very good points.

if anyone has ever seen the video, its clear that dorian easily beat nasser.  you also have to remember what dorian went through to even show up and compete?  how many guys would have even done that?  yates took a gamble not knowing that his condition in 97 may not be the best and yet he still took that chance.  he didnt say he was jumped by ninjas or got food poisoning (cormier). 

also, no one seemed to see my point about their competition. 

yes dorian competed like levrone and shawn, but they were much better than cutler, gustavo, jackson, gunter, etc.  you ever thought that who coleman competes against makes him look better than he actually would against nasser in his prime and also shawn, kevin, flex (who coleman never dominated), and paul.  dorian competed against these guys and totally dominated them.

i cant believe you're saying it wouldnt be close between ronnie and dorian when guys like flex, cutler, and fucking gustavo, and gunter have been closer to coleman than an in-prime kevin, shawn, nasser, flex (some of the best EVER) were ever closer to dorian. 

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7630 on: August 02, 2006, 11:53:09 AM »
also, no one seemed to see my point about their competition.

The message by now is that your thought process is off. This point you're so proud of is irrelevant.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7631 on: August 02, 2006, 01:25:04 PM »
The message by now is that your thought process is off. This point you're so proud of is irrelevant.

you are an idiot.  competition means everything.

ex.  a quarterback in the CFL can have great stats, comes to the NFL and is a backup.

ex. in boxing and fighting, people are only compared to their records of who they've fought.  last month when tarver fought hopkins, tarver's legacy was questioned after his lose?  despite his record, analysts and writers said he never fought anyone besides jones, jr. so he had no legacy.

in MMA, you have guys who have 50 career fights in smaller orgs. but are nobodys' bc they havent fought anyone good.  ex. the ultimate fighter show in spike TV.  you have guys on there with 20+ wins but havent fought any good/name figthers - that's why they are on a tv show to trying to get a contract.

i cant believe you're that stupid in saying how the competition doesnt matter, when its probably the most important thing.  you're only as good as the people you beat.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7632 on: August 02, 2006, 01:41:10 PM »
Currently you're neck-and-neck with SUCKY in regards to sheer volume of empty rhetoric & buzz phrases ("competition means everything")  ::). Congrats.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7633 on: August 02, 2006, 01:58:48 PM »
because the pro-dorian camp has no clue what they are talking about.

It can be argued quite easily that having arms is a lot better and more important in a bodybuilding contest than calves.

Only in ND's fantasy world do the judges put calves up on par with major parts like arms and quads.

He just uses this fallacy to try and justify dorian being better.

But anyone with a brain can see right through it.

Dorian has NO arms now? you're fond of blanket statements , Dorian at his best has good biceps , great triceps & forearms ! you always try and reduce Dorian down to nothing because you have to to validate your claims and it never works

Now Ronnie's calves can't even be considered good they're poor in fact , they lack in realitive size , they lack diamond shape , and they're devoid of development thats a bad combo.

Now for you to claim the judges don't put 'arms ' on par with calves is well bullshit . I've backed up my claim by posting the IFBB judging criteria and in every mandatory pose they judge the calves , they specifically ask for them to be flex in all back poses , so according to the IFBB judging criteria ' arms ' are no more important than calves . obviously having poor calves is a LOT worse than having just good biceps. calves can be seen in every single pose from every single angle and if you don't have them and you stand next to someone who does you're fucked .

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7634 on: August 02, 2006, 03:30:26 PM »
Ok, lets set this straight:1) Initially, we had agreed to continue the debate, but not address one another directly.
However, you continued to address MY EXACT POINTS directly .. you merely left my name out.
It was as clear as day to anybody who has been following the thread that you were still arguing with me.

Well, hang on a second. I especifically sent you a PM telling you that I would be replying to some of your posts. I also said that I would be as civil as possible, and that you're welcome to reply.

2) Once we determined our paths would have to cross eventually if we both continued to post in the same thread, we merely agreed to cut out the immature name-calling, minimize the aggravation and debate civily, no? I acknowledged that you had a busy schedule and better things to do with your time then respond to each and every one of my posts, so we set more realistic expectations and I promised not to call you out as I did before for ignoring posts.
Keep in mind you initially did the same thing to me so I merely returned the favor in that regard.

I didn't call you out on any of my replies. It's just that I had made a promise to reply to your old posts, and I always keep my promises. And what are you talking about not pretending to reply to you? I left your name on quote at the top of each reply, so as to make it clear, to everyone, to whom I was replying to.

3) You have been slowly, but steadily, responding to old posts I made 50+ pages ago.
So evidently you're entitled to reply at will to any/all posts, including mine - but the moment I decide to comment (first time in nearly 50 pages, mind you), I've violated the truce?  ::)
What sort of truce is that to begin with??

You're wrong: the posts I'm replying to are from 100+ pages ago. I haven't replied to any of your posts after page 208. I was just finished fulfilling a public promise I made, namely, that I would reply to those posts and that's it. My final reply was made and it's done. Of course, you can reply to them again if you want, but I'm not sure if I will re-reply.

4) Might I remind you that it was YOU who offered the truce to ME, not vice versa.
Subsequently, you failed to offer any terms. I had to provide the terms and even then it took you a very long time to approve them. Only days later, you broke the initial terms by typing out several posts that were CLEARLY REPLIES yet addressed to absolutely nobody, sticking out like a sore thumb, but oddly enough, following the exact same sequence of topics in the exact same order that my previous posts displayed.

Yes, I offered the truce. I did it for a simple reason: you think Ronnie in his 2003 version was great; I think he sucked dick big time. Muscular diameter should be the only criteria for a bodybuilder to win a contest. It is pointless to debate something that is a non-issue. I debate Hukster because, just like him, I think the 1998 version of Ronnie was fantastic and worthy of, perhaps, defeating Dorian at his best. I still think Dorian at his best would win, but I concede that he might lose. When it comes to the 2003 Ronnie, though, the debate is retarded because we're debating somehting that simply is a non-issue to me. Ronnie did not look great in 2003, an much, much worst than in 1998. Sure, the 2003 Ronnie would probably defeat Dorian on muscularity alone, but that's only because the judges would decide so...to please mass super-fans such as you, who are the majority of those who pay to see pro shows. To you, it's basically MASS! MASS! MASS! and nothing else; the diameter of the muscle determining who wins the show. So, I offered the truce because it's pointless to compare apples and oranges: Dorian, in 1995, had mass, density, back separations and super overrall balance. Ronnie, in 2003, ha monster mass with a monster gut to boot and nothing else.

So basically, this "truce" turned out to nothing more then me giving you permission to leave several of my previous replies alone. It didn't change anything .. but thats your fault not mine.

No. Reply to whatever you want. Just don't say that, if I don't reply you back, I'm "avoiding the issue".

First off, you do know that the lateral head is the outer, exterior head, right?
Secondly, what do you mean by "short"? Can you be a bit more specific?
Ronnie's lateral head extends to his bow. It can't possibly be any "longer", if that is what you are referring to. I'll be honest though, I'm so lost with your assessment in this regard I don't really have the foggiest clue what I am even countering, since your comment is so vague and elusive (dare I say imaginary).

Yes, I know it's the outer head. Dorian's is better because his lateral triceps head attaches lower on the tendon than Ronnie's; it is naturally longer. I think it is you who is imagining things, thinking that Ronnie coul take Dorian out on the side triceps shot, with a istene midsetion, no calves and a genetically inferior lateral triceps head. Keep dreaming... ;)

If by "short", you mean "thin", that simply isn't the case.
His lateral head is just as thick as Dorian's. The only difference is the shape.
Ronnie's lateral head is one solid band of striated muscle, whereas Dorian's has more of a contour accentuated by a dramatic kink at the bottom. Its apples & oranges. Both have merits.
Its simply preference. Bodybuilding criteria will not, nor has it ever, had any grounds to penalize the shape of Ronnie's, or for that matter Dorian's, lateral head.

No, I disagree. Dorian always ha more triceps striations than Ronnie, and even more so when compared to the 2003 Ronnie, who ha far less than in his 1998 version.

Your argument, in this regard, is silly and nonexistent suckmymuscle.
You & ND have so little to work with, you are perfectly willing to delve into the intangible, theoretical, and/or subjective elements that standard assessment criteria simply cannot address.

I agree that you have a lot to work with, PraetorFenix: 287 lbs of a distended midsetion, soft back, no calves and abs. that's certainly a lot! ;)

ND's last resort is "balance". In your case, it seems to be "shape".

Does he even reply to you ???

Way to change the subject. Admit it, your "shape" argument is nonexistent.

You really think so? Well, let's see...a flat abdominal shape(Dorian, 1995), from the sides, looks much, much better than a concave shape(Ronnie, 2003). So, no, my shape argument is real.

Symmetry has ALWAYS referred to the opposite side along a dividing plane.
In this case, that is left to right, since humans are bilaterally, and not radially, symmetrical.
The IFBB doesn't need to spell that out since its simple english vocabulary every high school graduate should know.

not in bodybuilding! If we were talking about facial symmetry, then yes, it refers to left/right proportionality. But when it omes to a physique, symmetry refers to the proportional size of the muscles in relation to each other, as well as to a balanced frame. Ronnie does have narrower hip bones then Dorian, but his advantages end there. In evey other way else, Dorian's structure is superior to Ronnie's. Dorian's limb is and the distance between his navel and collarbone is shorter than Ronnie's. His quadriceps, although much inferior to Ronnie's in mass, is atually longer than Ronnie's. The long-waisted look with stumpish lacks is unaesthetic an Ronald Coleman has it. It isn't as bad as Shawn Ray's or Gary Strydom's, but it's bad enough.

Once again, muscle maturity is merely a term that encompasses a wide variety of criterium.
Condition, muscle detail, muscle density are all constituents of muscle maturity.
Pretty straightforward stuff.

This is babbling, my friend.

YOU prefer the shape of Dorian's lateral head. That's fine.
Stop pretending its some sort of universal trait that everyone would prefer.
Some of the bodybuilding purists prefer simplicity, and Dorian's kink is a bit too "abstract".
I'm sure some of the judges would prefer Dorian's shape, whereas others would prefer Colemans.
Realistically, none of the judges would consider the shape at all in their assessment.
There are simply too many other variables of greater importance to focus on something so small.

While my preferene is subjective, my assessment is not. Dorian's shape may be a matter of preference, but Dorian does have the genetically longer lateral triceps head. That is an objective, measurable criteria, which is not a matter of opinion.

Either way ... shape never has and never will compensate for overall development and detail.
Case closed.
[/quote]

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7635 on: August 02, 2006, 03:34:41 PM »
Coincidentally that's about the same number who are wasting time with world trade center conspiracies along with faked moon landing scenarios.. ;D

Just remember...this thread thrives on the absence of common sense. ;) Nonsensical jibberish is SUCKY's oxygen.

Poop, why don't you go find more pis from the 1997 Olympia to compare to a 1998 Ronnie, to prove how "bad" Dorian is in comparison.::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::). Those same 1997 pics you keep on posting, again and again, are getting old.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #7636 on: August 02, 2006, 04:26:24 PM »
the bottom line is that Ronnie had many chances to prove he was better than Dorian when they met on stage. Everytime they competed agains each other Dorian owned him. Facts are facts, excuses are excuses.

Dorian was a man amoung men, beating the likes of Flex, Nasser, Dillet, Levrone, Ray, Wheeler. and Fux all in there prime.

Ronnie on the other hand is a big fish in a small pond. Who is his closest competition? Cutler? Cutler couldnt even crack the top ten when Dorian was competing.
shotgun on the team

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7637 on: August 02, 2006, 04:37:49 PM »
the bottom line is that Ronnie had many chances to prove he was better than Dorian when they met on stage. Everytime they competed agains each other Dorian owned him. Facts are facts, excuses are excuses.

Dorian was a man amoung men, beating the likes of Flex, Nasser, Dillet, Levrone, Ray, Wheeler. and Fux all in there prime.

Ronnie on the other hand is a big fish in a small pond. Who is his closest competition? Cutler? Cutler couldnt even crack the top ten when Dorian was competing.
Great point but the excuses will start flowing like wine .  " Oh Ronnie wasn't anywhere near his prime " neither was Dorian and he still beat Ronnie with ease so imagine if he was 100%? forget about it . and Ronnie was a lot closer to his prime than Dorian . here is a few pics of Ronnie when Dorian destroyed him .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7638 on: August 02, 2006, 04:45:21 PM »
Ronnie by 1996 was only lacking one thing and thats great conditioning he was already an established pro who beat Flex. every advantage that Hulkster claims would beat Dorian was there , the much superior V-taper , the amazing biceps , the great quad sweep , gyno lol  and he still got beat !

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7639 on: August 02, 2006, 05:48:10 PM »
cheers ND.

;D ;D

other than coleman getting a bit bigger (but loosing a lot of seperation and hardness, taper, midsection) and using chad's plasma expanders and who knows what else, he had everything that hulkster claims would have given him the advantage.  but from 92-97, ronnie never was even close to beating someone who was close to beating dorian.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7640 on: August 02, 2006, 05:52:59 PM »
cheers ND.

;D ;D

other than coleman getting a bit bigger (but loosing a lot of seperation and hardness, taper, midsection) and using chad's plasma expanders and who knows what else, he had everything that hulkster claims would have given him the advantage.  but from 92-97, ronnie never was even close to beating someone who was close to beating dorian.

Actually from 1997 to 1998 he got smaller he went from 255lb to 249lbs but looked a LOT sharper in 98 due to his improved conditioning.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #7641 on: August 02, 2006, 08:22:45 PM »
cheers ND.

;D ;D

but he lacked the most important thing: recognition and attention from the judges on the Olympia stage..

secondly, you will notice that he gained (not lost) alot of defintion from 96/7 as compared to 98/99:

looks way way better in the second pic..

don't even go down the whole "ronnie was basically as good in 96/7 as he was in 98/99" road again.

the videos and pics have been posted time and time again to show that this is completely WRONG:

substantial difference.

I can't believe that the dorian nuthuggers are still arguing this.

for the last time: ronnie was way way better in 98/99 than he was in 96/97!!!!!

::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #7642 on: August 02, 2006, 08:25:37 PM »
again, huge difference, especially in the legs.

this should be obvious people.
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7643 on: August 02, 2006, 09:03:08 PM »
pretty obvious to see that ronnie made improvments over the years?

who couldnt see that?

however, according to coleman himself, they still wouldnt have been enough to beat dorian in 98.

but he was being humble, yet telling jay to stop smoking crack.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7644 on: August 02, 2006, 09:23:46 PM »
Dorian's is better because his lateral triceps head attaches lower on the tendon than Ronnie's; it is naturally longer.

Message to SUCKY: please consider choking on Yates' lateral triceps head, it is as ugly as your analysis smells.  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7645 on: August 03, 2006, 01:48:40 AM »
but he lacked the most important thing: recognition and attention from the judges on the Olympia stage..

secondly, you will notice that he gained (not lost) alot of defintion from 96/7 as compared to 98/99:

substantial difference.

I can't believe that the dorian nuthuggers are still arguing this.

for the last time: ronnie was way way better in 98/99 than he was in 96/97!!!!!

::)

Once again your dead wrong Ronnie didn't earn the judges attention at the Olympia. stop making excuses why he got beat at the Olympia . 1996 he was in 6th place that was up from 10th in 1995. Ronnie's breakout year was 1996 he was competing a lot and by the time the Olympia rolled around he couldn't get into peak shape thats why he was placed where he was.

Again you've used the term ' embryonic ' to describe Ronnie in 1996/97 compared to 98/99 which is an overstatement which you're fond of. Ronnie 1996/97 was ONLY missing one thing great conditioning. he had all the supposed advantages that you claim would easily beat Dorian. the great V-taper , the small waist the great back , the superior taper , the fantastic ' arms ' etc and he still was beat by Dorian who was clearly not as good as he was in 1993 . face reality Ronnie with great conditioning isn't going to beat Dorian why? because Dorian wrote the book on size & conditioning.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7646 on: August 03, 2006, 02:05:45 AM »
Once again your dead wrong Ronnie didn't earn the judges attention at the Olympia. stop making excuses why he got beat at the Olympia . 1996 he was in 6th place that was up from 10th in 1995. Ronnie's breakout year was 1996 he was competing a lot and by the time the Olympia rolled around he couldn't get into peak shape thats why he was placed where he was.

Again you've used the term ' embryonic ' to describe Ronnie in 1996/97 compared to 98/99 which is an overstatement which you're fond of. Ronnie 1996/97 was ONLY missing one thing great conditioning. he had all the supposed advantages that you claim would easily beat Dorian. the great V-taper , the small waist the great back , the superior taper , the fantastic ' arms ' etc and he still was beat by Dorian who was clearly not as good as he was in 1993 . face reality Ronnie with great conditioning isn't going to beat Dorian why? because Dorian wrote the book on size & conditioning.

Shame he didnt write the book on how to combine size with detail, shape and aesthetics.

Actually what about his best book to date: "How to train safely and remain injury free throughout your career"

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #7647 on: August 03, 2006, 03:41:51 AM »
Ronnie was nothin but a fetus pre 1998 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7648 on: August 03, 2006, 07:58:21 AM »
again, huge difference, especially in the legs.

this should be obvious people.

The only DIFFERENCE is conditioning and maybe better lighting . your whole argument hinges on this.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #7649 on: August 03, 2006, 08:09:28 AM »
The only DIFFERENCE is conditioning and maybe better lighting . your whole argument hinges on this.

Don't forget Ronnie's completely new set of drugs
I am a mini beast