Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 114146 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3650 on: May 03, 2024, 03:55:06 PM »
Yeah lucky for me I enter actual contest not gym bro sideshows so stay in your gym and tell yourself how great you are I will be winning shows

Didn’t you say your show in Hawaii was put on by a buddy? Unsanctioned and you lost that lol.

This drugged up junkie can’t keep his lies straight

Have a drink, you drunk

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3651 on: May 03, 2024, 04:00:55 PM »
Didn’t you say your show in Hawaii was put on by a buddy? Unsanctioned and you lost that lol.

This drugged up junkie can’t keep his lies straight

Have a drink, you drunk

Now unlike a pain kill which I can admit I would enjoy without being a junkie I would not enjoy a drink. No judgement I just don't like it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3653 on: May 03, 2024, 06:03:51 PM »
Yeah lucky for me I enter actual contest not gym bro sideshows so stay in your gym and tell yourself how great you are I will be winning shows

Boom! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3654 on: May 03, 2024, 06:43:35 PM »

You got first out of three fat and out shape people.    Arnold was a doughboy and the other guy got screwed.  Look how fat and out of shape you were !   

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3655 on: May 03, 2024, 06:46:37 PM »
You got first out of three fat and out shape people.    Arnold was a doughboy and the other guy got screwed.  Look how fat and out of shape you were !   

Might as well have been "The Biggest Loser", even though the fatsos on the show dieted and exercised harder than bhank.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3656 on: May 03, 2024, 09:52:41 PM »
Might as well have been "The Biggest Loser", even though the fatsos on the show dieted and exercised harder than bhank.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, what they reminded me of, but you hit the nail on the head.  Looked like rapid weight loss "The Biggest Loser" types. Good for them or anyone who gets in shape, but getting up on a bodybuilding stage is an entirely different matter.  Hanky crowing that one was Arnold is peak delusion.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3657 on: May 03, 2024, 09:53:40 PM »
I couldn't quite put my finger on it, what they reminded me of, but you hit the nail on the head.  Looked like rapid weight loss "The Biggest Loser" types. Good for them or anyone who gets in shape, but getting up on a bodybuilding stage is an entirely different matter.  Hanky crowing that one was Arnold is peak delusion.

Hater.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3658 on: May 03, 2024, 11:56:43 PM »
It`s like I said,I try to give everybody that tries credit....the two guys probably did the best they could so props to them.....I`m sorry I made fun of them,but it was just to break Brians balls,nothing against those two guys who probably did their best as opposed to "The Slacker"....our boy gets nada from me,zilch,nothing,zero....zippo credit, as he did no dieting whatsoever,trained occasionally, but just for a short period of time,pigged out like a moron after the weigh in,and stopped training completely to go snowboarding in freezing weather right in the middle of his so called prep with the worst sore throat in history......the freezing cold must have done his bogus sore throat a world of good!  LOL ;D

He got luckier than shit that both guys were neophyte/novices and most likely natty, while he was on Lord knows how many boatloads of gear PLUS GH.......cherry picked the show also,as usual proven by Flexacon or Skeletor ???.

What really killed me was how dickless tried to make them out to be fantastic bodybuilders so it would seem that he beat two behemoths in an all-out battle of the thongs like we are all dummies.....plus we all saw the pathetic pics.  ;D

If he enters the Nationals and he has 5 or more guys in his class,he will either leave early,watch cartoon dogs on the TV in his infantile brain,or simply place last......he will be further out of his depth than ever......but I`m sure it won`t humble him,he`ll  just breakout the endless excuses as always.   ;D

Also,the idiot keeps saying he was judged by IFBB judges.................a ll NPC judges and IFBB judges judge both events when needed or called upon....I`ve been there myself and I can prove it Brian.

Masters Nations For Brian = Rude Awakening of Peace

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3659 on: May 04, 2024, 03:04:09 AM »
It`s like I said,I try to give everybody that tries credit....the two guys probably did the best they could so props to them.....I`m sorry I made fun of them,but it was just to break Brians balls,nothing against those two guys who probably did their best as opposed to "The Slacker"....our boy gets nada from me,zilch,nothing,zero....zippo credit, as he did no dieting whatsoever,trained occasionally, but just for a short period of time,pigged out like a moron after the weigh in,and stopped training completely to go snowboarding in freezing weather right in the middle of his so called prep with the worst sore throat in history......the freezing cold must have done his bogus sore throat a world of good!  LOL ;D

He got luckier than shit that both guys were neophyte/novices and most likely natty, while he was on Lord knows how many boatloads of gear PLUS GH.......cherry picked the show also,as usual proven by Flexacon or Skeletor ???.

What really killed me was how dickless tried to make them out to be fantastic bodybuilders so it would seem that he beat two behemoths in an all-out battle of the thongs like we are all dummies.....plus we all saw the pathetic pics.  ;D

If he enters the Nationals and he has 5 or more guys in his class,he will either leave early,watch cartoon dogs on the TV in his infantile brain,or simply place last......he will be further out of his depth than ever......but I`m sure it won`t humble him,he`ll  just breakout the endless excuses as always.   ;D

Also,the idiot keeps saying he was judged by IFBB judges.................a ll NPC judges and IFBB judges judge both events when needed or called upon....I`ve been there myself and I can prove it Brian.

Masters Nations For Brian = Rude Awakening of Peace

I have a Dr apt Monday to see about my pec. If they can't fix it, I go right into prep for a late summer early fall show. I even found a new gym closer to the house. But again, the exact timing kind of depends on the sale of my house and move. I cannot do a show the weekend I am moving but that is tentative plan.

However, I am hoping they say they can fix it and I am looking at a late summer surgery which would take me out until at least next year.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3660 on: May 04, 2024, 03:27:34 AM »
I have a Dr apt Monday to see about my pec. If they can't fix it, I go right into prep for a late summer early fall show. I even found a new gym closer to the house. But again, the exact timing kind of depends on the sale of my house and move. I cannot do a show the weekend I am moving but that is tentative plan.

However, I am hoping they say they can fix it and I am looking at a late summer surgery which would take me out until at least next year.
so you were banned from the last one...thanks for confirming that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3661 on: May 04, 2024, 03:40:26 AM »
so you were banned from the last one...thanks for confirming that

Again, I have never been banned from a gym in my life. Why do you just keep making up lies about me?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3662 on: May 04, 2024, 03:43:36 AM »
Again, I have never been banned from a gym in my life. Why do you just keep making up lies about me?
Because you keep telling lies.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3663 on: May 04, 2024, 03:46:54 AM »
Because you keep telling lies.

I have never told one lie. All I do is tell the truth. Then I prove it then you guys just make up another lie. So whatever I got other shit to do go argue with yourself.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3664 on: May 04, 2024, 03:53:21 AM »
I have never told one lie. All I do is tell the truth. Then I prove it then you guys just make up another lie. So whatever I got other shit to do go argue with yourself.
You admitted to a probation/Parole Officer now say it wasn't true

was that a lie or a mistake?
how about this?
You realize those are not actual court records just some nonsense website by all means go to Dare and Wale County Court and pull the actual records. I don’t have any charges in either county much less convictions.

can you explain why you have mugshots all over the web and a report on FB
https://www.facebook.com/BustedNCMugshots/posts/first-name-brian-middle-name-wood-healy-last-name-hankins-age-42-sex-male-reside/816181329236132/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3665 on: May 04, 2024, 04:00:53 AM »
This is a message from the actual owner of Outer Banks Sports Club to the General Manager of Fuquay Golds after you sent them a bunch of lies about my membership at Outer Banks Sports Club

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3666 on: May 04, 2024, 04:02:38 AM »
You admitted to a probation/Parole Officer now say it wasn't true

was that a lie or a mistake?
how about this?
can you explain why you have mugshots all over the web and a report on FB
https://www.facebook.com/BustedNCMugshots/posts/first-name-brian-middle-name-wood-healy-last-name-hankins-age-42-sex-male-reside/816181329236132/

I have explained myself a million times. I was found not guilty the charges were expunged. I was completely vindicated. I was the victim of an ex gaming the system in a custody dispute. I even posted the court records where the judge admonished her for gaming the system and said I was the victim 3 years ago. You all just ignored that. And it wasn't just one court 3 courts in 2 different states found me not guilty of her multiple accusation's multiple judges admonished her I shared the records here years ago. I am under no obligation to explain forever and ever.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3667 on: May 04, 2024, 04:05:03 AM »
hahahaha

what a fucking cry baby

Please miss tell them Im a nice man, pretty please

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3668 on: May 04, 2024, 04:05:21 AM »
I have explained myself a million times I am under no obligation to explain forever

No you have not.    Why so many mug shots all over the internet ?   Criminal.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3669 on: May 04, 2024, 04:07:23 AM »

No you have not.    Why so many mug shots all over the internet ?   Criminal.

Again see above I have explained and posted evidence a 100 times you guys just ignore it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3670 on: May 04, 2024, 04:12:00 AM »
hahahaha

what a fucking cry baby

Please miss tell them Im a nice man, pretty please

So no admitting you were making up lies about me again? Got it

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3671 on: May 04, 2024, 04:21:07 AM »
But many of us saw the report with the tons of arrests, driving arrests, restraining-orders for violence, ridiculing the arresting cops, calling them fat and yourself "jacked" in the back of the cruiser, etc.
Behavior that no 'normal' people would do.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3672 on: May 04, 2024, 04:24:55 AM »
Now unlike a pain kill which I can admit I would enjoy without being a junkie I would not enjoy a drink. No judgement I just don't like it.

The hawaii show where the promotors has to come look for you because you were on the floor of your hotel room in a drugged out stupor.  Oh wait....it was because you were "medically too lean"....riiiiight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3673 on: May 04, 2024, 04:33:06 AM »
But many of us saw the report with the tons of arrests, driving arrests, restraining-orders for violence, ridiculing the arresting cops, calling them fat and yourself "jacked" in the back of the cruiser, etc.
Behavior that no 'normal' people would do.

A speeding ticket is not an arrest wtf are you talking about? How is it that you guys want to talk about traffic violations like they are crimes newsflash traffic violations are not crimes. You don't get arrested for going 59 in a 45.

As far as restraining orders My ex filed a restraining order you do not need to have any violence to get one if a woman request one she gets it. She then made a complaint every time I text messaged her looking for my son at a custody exchange. She made half a dozen complaints in a matter of months in 3 different jurisdictions before any of them went to court. They are required to charge you if a complaint is made. When they went to court they were all thrown out as nonsense I was found not guilty all 3 judges scolded her for gaming the system as she would make the complaints on my custody weekends to avoid exchanges. All those charges were expunged as in they did not happen as far as the state is concerned. I was thew godamn victim. I filed a lawsuit against her and she agreed to give me 6 more weeks of custody time in exchange for dropping the lawsuit.

Then you want to talk about my ex before that who blew a .32 Blood alcohol that day. Once the regular cops who knew her got back they dropped that as well as she was a known crazy drunk. Did I curse out a fat cop who falsely accused me of doing something wrong you godamn right I did fuck that fat fuck.

But yeah you assholes have been talking shit to me for 4 years calling me a woman beater over text message complaints when I am completely innocent and was the victim it is fucked up. I have never hit a woman in my life. I was completely vindicated. It is even a matter of court record that no violence ever occured with my ex she has admitted that in court. 3 different judges said I was the victim and she was gaming the system. Yet you assholes keep talking shit to me. Wake up sometimes women lie. Sometimes men are victims I had to fight tooth and nail in 2 states for 3 years before the truth came out.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3674 on: May 04, 2024, 04:35:44 AM »
The hawaii show where the promotors has to come look for you because you were on the floor of your hotel room in a drugged out stupor.  Oh wait....it was because you were "medically too lean"....riiiiight

Again not in a drugged out stupor but I was extremely dehydrated and cramped up to the point I could not move. But this is another great example about a year ago you guys kept insisting i used drugs so I went and took a drug test that Monday and shared the results showing no drugs in my system but here we are a year later and you guys still keep insisting I use drugs. I mean for fuck sake I have been taking and passing work and custody drug test the last 4 years how the fuck could I do that if I was in a drugged-out stupor every day?