Author Topic: Bob Chick - Five Weeks out Pic  (Read 113311 times)

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Five weeks out- Bob Chick
« Reply #225 on: March 15, 2006, 09:21:17 AM »
this thread has taken the typical getbig turn.  while i think that chick is off schedule, he does know himself and hes been doing this for many years.  also keep in mind hes not tan, so its  sometimes give the the wrong illusion.  while i dont agree with chicks attack on mm, i just want to say good luck with the show chick.

peace

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #226 on: March 15, 2006, 09:27:21 AM »
Try doing some cardio before posing.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2006, 10:23:18 AM »
Well therein lies the crux of the matter, you're judging people based upon their reaction to you initially giving them shit - then using this as permanent ethical fuel for your right to say anything about them in the future.

Of course that is weak but even weaker when we consider the fact that in the heat of a moment you were infering that you were going to kill somone not that long ago.  A whole lot more than an offer to beat someone up.  :)

As our faithful readers can probably imagine, the end result as always is that the antagonist is yourself.  Not a function of chance or poor fortune is it?
excellent wisdom

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #228 on: March 15, 2006, 10:45:53 AM »
Hah, I hope that catches on.

Yes, we all hope the truth catches on!

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Bob Chick, you backing down?
« Reply #229 on: March 15, 2006, 10:50:24 AM »
Anyway, back to Bob staging a lockout over the Olympia so fans aren't force-fed bullshit. We can all be entertained with the show business aspect by watching the Olympia, but believe it or not, bodybuilding should be about competition, and we (the fans) and even the IFBB members deserve a contest and a judging panel where there's no influencing and things are legit.

I remember listening to Shawn Ray at an Olympia press conference where he wanted judges to write down their names on their score cards for accountability, well a new contest or changing things will be a way to make things accountable. No more retired bodybuilding pros who just didn't have things go their way because they weren't handed the crown. Give us a fair competition and give some of these guys a shot.

bump..

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2006, 10:56:02 AM »
Enough already with the 240 bashing. We're here to bash or praise the Pros, not the Joes.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Pros vs. Joes? I'd love to see Chick on that show. That would be awesome. I bet he could take down Goldberg.

Special "Joe" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: March 15, 2006, 10:56:24 AM »
As much as I hate to do this....

Egg White International???

I think its fair to say Bob is not the 'tiger woods of Bodybuilding'

Monster Endorsement Deals

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2006, 11:00:35 AM »

Bob will take over from vin diesel as the next hollywood action star.

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2006, 11:50:29 AM »
Enough already with the 240 bashing. We're here to bash or praise the Pros, not the Joes.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Pros vs. Joes? I'd love to see Chick on that show. That would be awesome. I bet he could take down Goldberg.

Special "Joe" Ed

Not a chance in hell, Goldberg is actually a fairly decent athlete.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2006, 12:05:14 PM »
Yea it's a lot better than that sarcasm/mirz/double XL era of "your so ghey!" ownings.

Unfortunately those days are probably still not over, with the obvious retard of that group still adding to his post count with the inevitable "Meltdown" comment! Prick ::)
Team Efferding

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2006, 12:52:13 PM »
Unfortunately those days are probably still not over, with the obvious retard of that group still adding to his post count with the inevitable "Meltdown" comment! Prick ::)

They even hired a meltdown policeman..

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2006, 02:03:15 PM »
Everyone always assumes that work has nothing to do with winning.

They all say, Ronnie is great because of his genetics and drugs.

Is it all Drugs and Geneticss? BULLSHIT!

Take a look at "The Unbelievable" and see how ronnie trains weeks before a show and compare it to that clown chick on his videos at bb.com.

Does genetics play a role? yes. Do drugs play a role? yes.

But does training play a bigger role? Fucc, hell yeah....you call what Chick does training? He shows up with that lispy mofo walk around the gym, lift a few weights casually and then they're done?????

Jee wonder why he looks like an ex-roider who hasn't been lifting in a few years.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2006, 02:05:31 PM »

Take a look at "The Unbelievable" and see how ronnie trains weeks before a show and compare it to that clown chick on his videos at bb.com.

But does training play a bigger role? Fucc, hell yeah....you call what Chick does training? He shows up with that lispy mofo walk around the gym, lift a few weights casually and then they're done?????

Jee wonder why he looks like an ex-roider who hasn't been lifting in a few years.
what are you talking about, Chick does the stack on Cybex shoulder presses. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2006, 02:36:07 PM »
what are you talking about, Chick does the stack on Cybex shoulder presses. ::)

Ahem, plus a few added 45's.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2006, 03:04:09 PM »
Chick,

its sounds as though you are quite the bodybuilding entreprenuer,
and it looks as though your competitve window has come to a resounding close.

tan or no tan, lights or no lights
you looked fat in those pictures.

You may achieve your 2002 condition if you spent less time entertaining 240 (and the rest of us)
with your pseudo wagers.

You want ketchup with that?

I'm not an employee of BB.com...I'm a contracted athlete, big difference.

I also have other contracts (Weider/AMI, Eggwhites international, etc.)

I make guest posing appearances, do openings, MC shows, and have other investments outside of BB.

Before I signed with BB.com, I was a contracted athlete with GNC for 3 years...

Before that, I  co-owned a personal training gym for 9 years.

try and do some homework before posting....

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #241 on: March 15, 2006, 03:28:56 PM »
I love it when we get to the 'I make more $ than you' bit - Bob might make more than 240 but Bob has  a lot of 'expenses' he doesn't...a lot of 'supplements' are needed to keep that body in third tier pro shape.

O

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2006, 03:43:30 PM »
Not a chance in hell, Goldberg is actually a fairly decent athlete.

He is a very good athlete. Heplayed pro football and he wrestled.  The wrestlers in the WWE are among some of the best athletes.  Faking punching is as hard as really doing it.  It takes control.  Falling and being able to throw yourslef around like they do is very hard and takes a ton of athleticism

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #243 on: March 15, 2006, 03:47:30 PM »

you may be half way right but Chick doesn't really have anything to prove on the stage...Ronnie is driven by the fact that he HAS to win or he will go down as the guy who lost the olympia and then retired.....Alot more pressure on Ronnie...Not that any one pro wouldn't change places with Ronnie in a heartbeat but not any of them really think they are going to bring him down either except maybe Cutler...Most on here are bashing Chick but I really don't get it...Its not like he is a Kamali or anything..The guy is doing sh t in hollywood..So he is not a big star in the movies...He is doing what he can do...He is doing more to help represent the sprot  then any other pro out there...And the guy represents the sport better then anyone...The guy isn't a fu king dope like most of the others when they open their mouth...

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2006, 04:20:56 PM »
PSSSST...there's still some time to knock Chick. He doesn't wake up until his maid, personal chef, masseuse and butler arrive at his Bel Air mansion and his butler brings him Eggs White Benedict in his ivory four-poster adjustable temper-pedic bed. Then it's an hour on the treadmill, a massage by his infinity pool, a shot of gh, and it's off to do a guest appearance on Grey's Anatomy. Then it's time to hit the bank, deposit his check for $60,000, do lunch at Mezzaluna with Jessica Alba to discuss "projects", and then back to the stretch hummer limo for a ride back to the mansion to log on to getbig.com and spend three hours trading barbs with 240, while simultaneously negotiating with Steven Spielberg over his salary as the lead in "When Worlds Collide".

Special "Have your people call my people" Ed

lmao!!!!
Great post!!

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: March 15, 2006, 04:29:17 PM »

You want ketchup with that?

I'm not an employee of BB.com...I'm a contracted athlete, big difference.

I also have other contracts (Weider/AMI, Eggwhites international, etc.)

I make guest posing appearances, do openings, MC shows, and have other investments outside of BB.

Before I signed with BB.com, I was a contracted athlete with GNC for 3 years...

Before that, I  co-owned a personal training gym for 9 years.

try and do some homework before posting....

Well I think what we all are thinking is. Everything you do or supposedly are getting paid for is short/real time money. You have absolutely no "real world" investments that your normal successful 40 year olds have. Honeslty when the juice runs out and you start the downhill spiral whats next? Your total 60k in commercial work is shit compared to your average "businessman" brings in on a annual basis. Just stop the hoopla and try to catch up with the real world while you still have 20 years left. Seriously

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2006, 04:37:59 PM »
PSSSST...there's still some time to knock Chick. He doesn't wake up until his maid, personal chef, masseuse and butler arrive at his Bel Air mansion and his butler brings him Eggs White Benedict in his ivory four-poster adjustable temper-pedic bed. Then it's an hour on the treadmill, a massage by his infinity pool, a shot of gh, and it's off to do a guest appearance on Grey's Anatomy. Then it's time to hit the bank, deposit his check for $60,000, do lunch at Mezzaluna with Jessica Alba to discuss "projects", and then back to the stretch hummer limo for a ride back to the mansion to log on to getbig.com and spend three hours trading barbs with 240, while simultaneously negotiating with Steven Spielberg over his salary as the lead in "When Worlds Collide".

Special "Have your people call my people" Ed

haha! Best post yet!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 15, 2006, 04:40:10 PM »
240 owning bobby chcic, this pic of 240 may be old, but he was natural here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #248 on: March 15, 2006, 04:58:25 PM »
240 owning bobby chcic, this pic of 240 may be old, but he was natural here.

ah yes, the natural days.  i don't miss them!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 15, 2006, 04:59:51 PM »
ah yes, the natural days.  i don't miss them!

your legs look sick there bro, props.