Author Topic: Bob Chick - Five Weeks out Pic  (Read 113313 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Five weeks out- Bob Chick
« Reply #250 on: March 15, 2006, 05:09:12 PM »
yeah, my calves kinda sucked back then...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: March 15, 2006, 05:11:48 PM »
yeah, my calves kinda sucked back then...

monster calves lol,

in all seriousness though, those legs back up your heavy squatting days.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: March 15, 2006, 05:21:40 PM »
240 is one of the best natural bodybuilders ever..

spylike

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: March 15, 2006, 05:36:40 PM »
Great photoshop.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 15, 2006, 05:38:07 PM »
This pic looks really real!  I really mean it!!

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #255 on: March 15, 2006, 05:42:59 PM »
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&q=bob+cicherillo&spell=1

I was a bit surprised Chic decided to do the Masters show, because he has a record of trashing Masters competitions.  But I guess he thought he could take this show with no sweat.  He may be in for a surprise. 

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #256 on: March 15, 2006, 05:49:31 PM »
Since you all think I'm so far off, and have no shot against Vince (or whoever)...lets see if anyone is willing to put their money where there mouth is.

I'll take 10-1 odds that I win....every $1 i put up, is matched by $10 of your dollars...real simple.

bet $100-win $10

Money will be sent to Ron here at getbig to insure you're not welchers like" True Adonis"...You guys should have every confidence in betting 100, 200, 500...hell, make it a cool $1,000.....easy money, right?

Come on...I'm double-dog daring you to have some balls and not just be the shit talkers you are.

do you mean ifbb contests are FIXED?

damn who would have guessed ! ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 15, 2006, 05:52:37 PM »
I was a bit surprised Chic decided to do the Masters show, because he has a record of trashing Masters competitions.

Wow, what did he say about masters level shows?

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #258 on: March 15, 2006, 05:52:53 PM »

Bob, you got it buddy.  Let's see you put your money where you mouth is.  I'm paypaling Ron my cash now.

I'll take $300 at 10-to-1 odds as you stated.  You paypal Ron the 3000, I'll send him my $300.

Rob
dude you shouldnt "paypaling" your wife's money, you fucking unemployed and unskilled liar/loser.

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #259 on: March 15, 2006, 05:57:41 PM »
true, but I openly admit that my meltdown made me a calmer and more polite guy. plus it was really good for business, as i no longer worried about privacy and started minor advertising, affiliations, and networking.  I live in a shall-issue state anyway, so I'm hardly worried about an asskicking should any idiot travel to florida to beat me up. 

Since you keep looking for troubles, I think you deserve and will get a REAL bashing very soon.

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #260 on: March 15, 2006, 06:00:56 PM »
really.. seems 99% of the people on this board aren't fansGAYS at all..

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #261 on: March 15, 2006, 06:07:55 PM »

Put up MY numbers...LOLOL. Look son, lets just say I made more than 5x what you made. hell, I made more than 60K just with commercials/ movie stuff. It doesn't matter when my "competitive window" closes, kid...In case you didn't notice...I don't make my living from contest winnings, I make it from being a spokesman for companies in the BB field.

Speaking of Vince Taylor, last I checked, he was still pulling a pretty good paycheck doing the same at the ripe old age of 50.

Don't flatter yourself...you're in fantasyland if you think you get to me, or if you think I (or anyone else here) would trade places with you. You're obsessed with being on this board, as your 3,000 post count since your meltdown would indicate. You're a wanne-be, and If you do have a wife and kid...I feel sorry for them.

Don't sell yourself short, son...you're a tremendous slouch.

LOO-HOO--SER-HER!

ha ha,another brutal ownage.

damn, i never get tired of robert ziruolo's numerous ownages.

There are like what, 1 of em each month now?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 15, 2006, 06:10:53 PM »
dude i get owned more than once a month. Usually a few times a week. but i give it more than i get it. 

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #263 on: March 15, 2006, 06:18:48 PM »
man, I love this sport.  Guys like Branch, Troy, Melvin, are inspiring to listen to- they achieved their dreams, and built physiques that look like superheroes.

Now if a guy like Dim puts an insane amount of *something* into his tris/delts- cheating to have bigger arms than he naturally does- what's the big deal if I ask about it?  

If Bob Chick makes a statement on the mic that he's going to defeat Vince Taylor, and I compare the pics, what's the big deal?

I have no beef with Milos.  Shawn and I are cool too- I just saw the athletes list was changing and called him out on it.  In real life- and many of you can attest to this- i'm a very laid back, positive, focused guy, always looking to help people make more money.  

you talk about em like if they were your friends, and like if you were actully personaly knowing em.

you need to see a psychiatrist.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: March 15, 2006, 06:21:30 PM »
Everyone always assumes that work has nothing to do with winning.

They all say, Ronnie is great because of his genetics and drugs.

Is it all Drugs and Geneticss? BULLSHIT!

Take a look at "The Unbelievable" and see how ronnie trains weeks before a show and compare it to that clown chick on his videos at bb.com.

Does genetics play a role? yes. Do drugs play a role? yes.

But does training play a bigger role? Fucc, hell yeah....you call what Chick does training? He shows up with that lispy mofo walk around the gym, lift a few weights casually and then they're done?????

Jee wonder why he looks like an ex-roider who hasn't been lifting in a few years.

yeah...Chic even thinks he has some insightful quote saying "It's not how much you can lift. It's how much it LOOKS like you can lift."

Thank you drugs!

You'd never hear King Ronnie say that.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: March 15, 2006, 07:20:02 PM »
Since you keep looking for troubles, I think you deserve and will get a REAL bashing very soon.

Hit da play button on dat Lil' Troy...240 is comin'......

fang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: March 15, 2006, 07:44:08 PM »
I’m not a big fan of bob’s physique but I have great respect for him. So what if he hasn’t won a major show, so what if he’s not pulling in big dollars like top pros. He has contributed to the bodybuilding community more than any pro I can think of and that deserves some respect.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: March 15, 2006, 07:48:02 PM »
I saw Bob make a basket without even looking at the hoop

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #268 on: March 15, 2006, 09:06:41 PM »
He's gonna bring the pain!!!!!!!!!!

His right forearm looks bigger than his left.  It must be his "non mousing hand"   ;D
Motherboy (the band).

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #269 on: March 15, 2006, 09:09:11 PM »
I don't know about that..I think he could have atleast 15 years of wrestling before he would retire. Look at guys like Ric Flair or Hogan who continue to wrestle into their 50's and 60's. Look at Vince Mcmahon.

Can somebody research the "Hard Times" article in Flex from about 5 years ago.  They interviewed Bob and he said he was going to make bbing more like pro wrestling or something like that.  He may have said something slightly different though...  Does anybody remember the article?
Motherboy (the band).

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2006, 09:14:36 PM »

Bob, you got it buddy.  Let's see you put your money where you mouth is.  I'm paypaling Ron my cash now.

I'll take $300 at 10-to-1 odds as you stated.  You paypal Ron the 3000, I'll send him my $300.

Rob

Are you sending in $300 or (1) "300 website" credit?
Motherboy (the band).

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2006, 09:17:41 PM »
really.. seems 99% of the people on this board aren't fans at all..

Not of Bob apparently.
Motherboy (the band).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: March 15, 2006, 09:20:03 PM »
Are you sending in $300 or (1) "300 website" credit?

we all know my websites are worth way more than $300.

He gets the cash

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #273 on: March 15, 2006, 09:26:24 PM »
I think you are intentionally sensationalising things, only to claim you had the purist intentions in the end.  Don't get me wrong, its somewhat interesting but I tire of it because people tend to not realise that this all started from exageration/false premise. 

How many times have I questioned what you've said (often outright bizarre conclusions from weak premise) - only to have you admit that you were just posting without thinking? 

Consequently, didn't I ask only a few days ago, how many times are you able to blame lack of control before it becomes abundantely clear that you are consciously posting lies/silly stuff in order to get attention?

I think you're quite driven with the effect you intend to create and whilst there may be nothing particularly wrong with trying it I don't agree with this pretending like you don't know whats wrong with what you're saying from the outset.  You are almost every single time the antagonist - that itself speaks volumes. 

Post of the month.
Motherboy (the band).

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2006, 09:28:59 PM »
monster income!

::)

If Bob made 300k last year I'll eat my hat.

He's basically an employee of Bodybuilding.com. I'm sure they pay him a decent salary, but nothing like what he's claiming. If he ever loses that gig, he's s/o/l.

He also had a lot of commercials, cameos, etc this past year, so I believe the 60k claim for these, but that's a one-time shot. He certainly can't count on that repeating itself. It's not like he's a sough-after "Hollywood type".

And the guy's over 40... until he got the BB.com gig, was he making any income at all, or was he a bouncer/personal trainer?

I don't know if any of these numbers are true (and don't care).  But what does have to do with Bob's conditioning?
Motherboy (the band).